Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she's consciously taking the total opposite approach that she took in Dubai. She got backlash for hiding it. This time she is presenting to us that she is being completely open, even trying to make her followers believe they had some role in her decision to go by asking for thoughts/advice on international travel this summer just a week or so beforehand. I wouldn't be surprised if her management had advised her to do this after Dubai and the subsequent controversy.
I agree, I thought of that just after I typed the above!

Reactions: 3
If she was truly honest, she would talk about "how lucky" (influencers' favorite phrase, no?) she was to have travelled a few months ago and is looking forward to her next vacation. But instead she pretends Dubai didn't happen. She is back to her old bullshit and it'll be interesting to see how many will fall for it.
By the way, I'm not saying she should beg for forgiveness forever or something like that. But SHE chooses to bring up her travels, SHE chose to pretend she wasn't traveling at the height of the pandemic in December, SHE now wants to act as if she's anxious about traveling. This is a topic she could easily avoid by just not talking about travel at all. Nobody forced her to pretend she wasn't going away over Christmas, or to post pics from her garden sending faux-sympathy while lounging in a sun bed in Dubai. And she was dumb for not expecting anyone to see her there. But as she proved post-Dubai, she thought the only reason people weren't traveling was because they were too poor. Not because they, you know, knew better than to travel internationally at the worst time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sadly some people still believe in Fleur's bullshit saying "she already apologised what else do you want?“
Fleur wasn't sorry about her crappy selfish attitude of travelling abroad when it was almost forbidden she was only sorry that she got caught and she couldn't get away with her lies only when she couldn't handle it anymore she finally admitted in a very sneaky way of only editing an old insta post to make sure very few people would see it.
But thanks for what influencers call "trolls" she ended up all over the internet in not a good way, now she is pretending taht never happened something she is very used to do.

Screenshot_20210809_124027.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The smug little "home from home" caption irks me too.
Heeeeys guuuuuys. I’m just here in my “home from home” family owned mansion in Portugal. I really needed a break from my massive estate with grounds and swimming pool. Hope you plebs are having a great day in your one and only house xo

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Sadly some people still believe in Fleur's bullshit saying "she already apologised what else do you want?“
Fleur wasn't sorry about her crappy selfish attitude of travelling abroad when it was almost forbidden she was only sorry that she got caught and she couldn't get away with her lies only when she couldn't handle it anymore she finally admitted in a very sneaky way of only editing an old insta post to make sure very few people would see it.
But thanks for what influencers call "trolls" she ended up all over the internet in not a good way, now she is pretending taht never happened something she is very used to do.

View attachment 704991
I wrote this article, you’re welcome ;)
the link to it is here if anyone would like to actually read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Heeeeys guuuuuys. I’m just here in my “home from home” family owned mansion in Portugal. I really needed a break from my massive estate with grounds and swimming pool. Hope you plebs are having a great day in your one and only house xo
It's her version of going camping.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see that River has to continue her mum's tradition of long wavy hair framing her face and that she'll never be allowed to put up ;D (I'm kidding, I know there are kids who will never let their hair be tied or plaited)

Reactions: 5
I see that River has to continue her mum's tradition of long wavy hair framing her face and that she'll never be allowed to put up ;D (I'm kidding, I know there are kids who will never let their hair be tied or plaited)
I wouldn't be letting my kids wear their hair down for school/nursery cos of nits. Maybe they are too posh for nits 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked me for saying I did not understand why she was nervous to travel as she had done so in December. Ohwell....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Does anyone think that fleur and Mike aren’t compatible, and that Mike is too good for fleur? I know my opinion I’m just curious what other people think, whether you think they’re compatible or not

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think that fleur and Mike aren’t compatible, and that Mike is too good for fleur? I know my opinion I’m just curious what other people think, whether you think they’re compatible or not
In my opinion, we don't really know either of them and only see glimpses, snippets of what they are actually like.
We've seen some evidence to suggest they're both terrible snobs: does that make them compatible?
And we've seen that they both seem to love their pets.
They seem to enjoy ribbing each other, which I'd generally see as a great sign of a close, happy, genuine relationship but equally they've come across like a bickering pair of siblings in some of the gift guide videos over the years 😁 - is that something they play up to gain more comments? Who knows!

Reactions: 14
I actually think they are both exactly the same, self entitled snobs, terrible people, I didn't mind Mike but after seen his despise looks when Fleur purchased stuff from a charity shop and his stupid stories after the Dubai gate I only think he is an asshole just like Fleur, they both have what they have thanks to their family wealth is not like they worked hard to earn anything, Mike excuse is that he has dyslexia, I know plenty of people with this issue that found a way to educate themselves and be successful of course he knows he doesn't need to worry about finding a job or anything so he doesn't make any effort whatsoever again an entitled twit.

Reactions: 24
He’s more of a snob than Fleur. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 14
I think it is just a standard spin bike, but I'm guessing she's had it ordered to their summer villa which seems a bit extreme for a spot you visit once or twice a year...
Eh, you can get one for like £20 and I'm sure it's something that might appeal to holidaymakers who rent her parent's villa.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.