Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making a jewellery line :rolleyes: ITF, Amelia and now her.
I'm guessing it'll just an edit for Monica Vinader or a similar brand. She doesn't put alot of effort into her content anymore so I doubt she'd want to put much effort into a jewellery line.

Reactions: 7
Eh, you can get one for like £20 and I'm sure it's something that might appeal to holidaymakers who rent her parent's villa.
They are multi multi millionaires. A spin bike for their holiday home is a drop in the ocean. I’m sure Mike made sure it wasn’t a £20 one either. Expensive tastes!

Reactions: 13
Can't she just enjoy her holiday without the need to brag about having a bleeping spin bike.

Reactions: 5
Bragging about her matching GIFTED cath kidson pjs with River but then showing river painting in them! We all know toddlers are the messiest things ever. So spoilt to not care about ruining a brand new pair of expensive pjs

Reactions: 19
I'm guessing it'll just an edit for Monica Vinader or a similar brand. She doesn't put alot of effort into her content anymore so I doubt she'd want to put much effort into a jewellery line.
You may have missed it when I posted it a while back but she recently started a company to sell watches and jewelry

Reactions: 9
Doesn't her mum do that, too? Vintage bits? Always makes me think of when in films the medium goes 'give me their watch/ring so I can contact them' hahaha

Reactions: 3
The irony of Mike and Fleur turning their noses up at secondhand toys while Fleur's mum sells secondhand, sorry, vintage jewelry.

One of those awful "what's cool when you're rich and frowned upon when you're poor" things.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You may have missed it when I posted it a while back but she recently started a company to sell watches and jewelry

Didn't she say in a video or instastory that she has another business coming out. Assuming it's this

Fleur does like to show if she has money. Buying a young child a Stella McCartney swim suit for river.
DAC1DD52-BD3D-4C22-A973-DFF30CE8CC89.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is funny she plays the game "I saved for so long to buy ANOTHER Chanel bag" but she doesn't mind to show off her wealth with River's Stella McCartney swimsuit. Make sure you see the brand guys.
This reminds me when she didn't want to show bugsy or even mention her name and was only faceless photos till she realised that she could get better cash and gifts by showing her face.

Reactions: 18
75B95121-747F-4C12-8A6E-883B4C3F6DC3.jpeg
is this necklace the one Mike got her that she said she was going to return because it was too heavy?

is this necklace the one Mike got her that she said she was going to return because it was too heavy?

No, different necklace:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.