Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Why do people bother posting about spilling tea on a thread if they’re not going to share, it’s irritating! If you’ve no intention of spilling said tea, don’t post you’ve got tea to spill 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 75

dee_mc

VIP Member
just buy some curtains, why is she looking at fabric. She probably doesn’t even go to that wing of the house 🤣
One doesn't simply "buy some curtains".
One selects a suitable fabric, perhaps with the assistance of an interior designer, then liaises with ones seamstress. Mere weeks later, custom window dressings are delivered and fitted for approval.
"Buy some curtains". Peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Hinchoff

SHE HASN’T HAD HER EYEBROWS PROFESSIONALLY DONE IN A YEAR GUYS

Wow the sacrifices some people have made due to Covid, so inspiring 🥰 #fuck2020 #wereallinthistogether

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Bougieb

Guessing it means he’s getting replies to his stories about their Dubai trip. Can’t believe how dense he sounds honestly, check your privilege Mike. Some of us have spent the pandemic in a 4 room (not bedroom, room) house with a toddler as 2 frontline workers. No garden. You have an estate, huge house, private gym, endless cash and have flown off to Dubai. Toxic positivity and unchecked privilege at its finest.

Reactions: 56
C9D3B77A-0F46-4345-9BBB-1A7176937A99.jpeg

Literally Fleur.
“If you hold me accountable for going on holiday to Dubai during a global pandemic, I’ll start deleting all your comments and pretend that it never happened hehe”

• Heart
Reactions: 56

dee_mc

VIP Member
Someone commented under her Insta post saying her hair looks freshly done and she's like "thanks! I haven't had it done since I think October, I've been using my Purology toning mousse". Now I've heard that mousse is good but it doesn't give you a f%#&*ng haircut 😦

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Smca53

VIP Member
AB9E4253-C524-4161-AEAE-B7525E43D893.png

“Stop pleasing, start living” - is that what she told herself when she booked her flights? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Fleur’s latest post on Instagram is a Reels of “5 ways I boost my mood”.

She forgot to include “taking a trip to Dubai”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hoppy7412

Hey, I too have stopped following her on IG and YouTube.

I work for the NHS as frontline staff, I am using IG to raise awareness of Covid, then I come across this. I am absolutely pissed off with her.. This is someone paid a lot of money to influence people.

We put our lives, our families lives at risk everyday as we are in constant contact with the Virus, but we are still dedicated to our jobs and care for them people living through this, never mind what their families are going through. I haven’t seen my Partner for months, we decided we wouldn’t put our families at a greater risk plus I would be devastated if I passed it on to anyone. But we are tested constantly for the Virus.

But Fleury that doesn’t make me want to go on a train to see him, or fuck off across the world to have a holiday. I know you’ve had a bad year, well welcome to our world. We have seen things you wouldn’t believe, but did we feel the need to go to Dubai? No, we didn’t. There are millions of people that have had a shit year, you know watching their loved ones dying, loosing their jobs, loosing their businesses. The list goes on but they didn’t feel the need too either. It’s a massive two fingers to the NHS but her privileged life means she doesn’t have to use the NHS so she isn’t bothered about us. It shows how ignorant, shallow and selfish she is.

The NHS is on its knees, we are mentally, emotionally and physically drained. We all need a holiday, I cancelled three last year and yeah it pisses me off but this is why we are treating people with this deadly disease because of people like her. We will never get rid of Covid while people ignore rules so her influence needs to be addressed.. it leaves a lot to desired..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

bupbupamericano

I mean, they aren’t the sharpest company. They asked the general public what their hashtag should be and they chose #methodaddicts which is absolutely horrendous. A tip from a marketer; NEVER let the general public choose anything for marketing purposes. Your honour, I call Boaty McBoatface to the stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lovely

Chatty Member
I think her mum and dad look lovely and happy, wrinkles or no wrinkles. They seem such a close and devoted family.
They look like a very happy and stable family, which is great to see.
And yet they managed to turn out two desperately vain, greedy and spoiled grifter daughters with not one shred of integrity between them. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

uhhuhyeahok

Not standing up for Mike here but please don't equate dyslexia with not being clever. They are not the same, even though people with dyslexia often struggle at school because of it.

He's 100% still a bellend though.

Reactions: 49

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Mike wasn't drunk when he wrote this, he's just an incredibly over-privileged man who has never had to fight for things in his life and, like many people born into privilege, thinks that if you're not in the same position, it's only because of "negativity" or "you just don't work hard enough". Those are the two things men like him always mention. No word of the exploitation, nepotism, privilege and exclusion that has made families like his wealthy.

Reactions: 47