Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been making ads and talking about Mother's day, but hasn't mentioned anything about how difficult it is for those who have lost their babies or how nice it is more and more companies are allowing you to chose if you want to hear about Mother's day offers. For someone who has experienced baby loss I would have expected a mention or acknowledgement from Fleur.

Reactions: 21
Hmm ok in the crashed Olive Oil stories she does look sad actually gives me the impression she has been crying.

Reactions: 1
Think this is a bit harsh tbh it’s not like she’s downing the bottle, she has the odd g&t 😂 if that’s chugging every night then I need to re-evaluate some life choices 😂
I don't drink at all, so we probably don't see it the same way :)

Reactions: 5
I don't drink at all, so we probably don't see it the same way :)
I agree with you, don't drink much and it just jumps out at you. Especially for someone trying to sort out health issues and conceive, it's an important step to take. Something like 80-90% of thyroid hormone conversions happens in the liver, so healthy liver is a must.

Reactions: 8
Yes Fleur is definitely in a different situation than most, for a start if she wasn’t able to afford private healthcare she would have had to wait until after three miscarriages before any tests would have been considered.

However I do think being unable to have a second child exactly when she wanted will have come as a huge shock to Fleur since she seems to have been able to meticulously plan almost everything in her life. I have watched Fleur since she first started YouTube and what Fleur wants, Fleur gets. Even when she decided to start a family, she said she felt ready and then two weeks later she was pregnant. She wanted the baby to be a girl and it was, and she even planned down to the date when the baby would be born. I have experienced baby loss firsthand so would never wish it on anyone, but I hope it has humbled her in some way and made her realise how incredibly, incredibly fortunate she has been throughout her life so far.
Not to be nitpicky but the date was planned because she had a c-section. I actually remember her being a bit upset by Rivers birthday being close to christmas as the two events would overshadow each other. But I think that only adds to the entitlement, wanting to keep christmas the way it has always been for her.

Reactions: 10
Not to be nitpicky but the date was planned because she had a c-section. I actually remember her being a bit upset by Rivers birthday being close to christmas as the two events would overshadow each other. But I think that only adds to the entitlement, wanting to keep christmas the way it has always been for her.

The reason she had a section has always been questioned though.

Reactions: 5
I agree with you, don't drink much and it just jumps out at you. Especially for someone trying to sort out health issues and conceive, it's an important step to take. Something like 80-90% of thyroid hormone conversions happens in the liver, so healthy liver is a must.
Honestly, yes, this. When Fleur’s threads were massive Rave threads I mentioned that I don’t understand why she doesn’t cut out the alcohol because it would be so easy to do so, and would help her health at a time when she’s apparently trying to improve her health to conceive. People jumped down my throat for it.

It just seems like it would be such a simple step to take and yet she won’t do it? I don’t get it!

Reactions: 13
Honestly, yes, this. When Fleur’s threads were massive Rave threads I mentioned that I don’t understand why she doesn’t cut out the alcohol because it would be so easy to do so, and would help her health at a time when she’s apparently trying to improve her health to conceive. People jumped down my throat for it.

It just seems like it would be such a simple step to take and yet she won’t do it? I don’t get it!
Aghh people here are still like " you can't say that, that's terrible" specially when you name causes of miscarriages which you can easily read on the NHS site or scientific publications and people overreact, like ok you want to address the problem or what keep living on denial? 🙄🙄

I don't live with Fleur to say if she spends her days drinking gin, but I have seen her drinking it in several of her videos and stories plus one of the very few things she paid for during Christmas time was a gin advent calendar. Certain bodies are far more internally sensible to certain substances, so her poor vegan diet, alcohol, caffeine (she seems to drink a lot of coffee) could be the cause and she could easily change that but keeps going and now the stress of her influencer life going downhill and had an scandal that sure enough was her own fault is not helping. Thyroids are such a complex topic for women because you just need to do a little of something and they get messed up

Reactions: 9
I am glad that someone agrees with me, for someone so allegedly 'down', she acts quite indifferently.

Reactions: 3
Well yes, obviously the date was planned because of the c-section, she’s not superhuman! Fleur was clearly irritated about her due date in her pregnancy announcement video, which left a bitter taste in my mouth at the time because she had been so fortunate to conceive so quickly and seemed totally oblivious to how insensitive that probably sounded to those who have experienced infertility. She would probably cringe at herself now given her current situation.

Regarding the c-section, I personally believe Fleur just didn’t want to give birth vaginally (which is perfectly fine, it is every woman’s right to choose), as she was very standoffish around the subject and seemed to know from very early on that the baby would arrive early by c-section. As I say, completely her choice if that’s the case but it‘a just one more thing she was able to control in her life largely due to her wealth (since ELCSs) certainly aren’t guaranteed with the NHS).

I do genuinely hope she gets her happy ending though, hopefully her and Mike will have baby news to share this year.

Reactions: 15
By whom, and why?
Ive had two sections. I had a very large fibroid removed a few years prior to getting pregnant & was told I needed a section because of scaring & rush of rupture. So I had a reason but I’m sure I came across as overly defensive because (i) people tend to judge people for having sections, and (ii) I was asked outright why I was having one.

If Fleur didn’t want to labour as long as the risks including to the child were accepted by her that is her choice & I don’t agree with questioning it.

btw i understand vaginal birth are better for the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a blast from the past, I used to watch this YouTube when I was like 13/14. Money and wealth change you, I remember as her channel grew I stopped being interested in the content. Clearly years have passed now and she still acts very privileged
Although she's always been obviously very well off, I did used to watch some of her old content as I thought her and Mike's relationship was quite nice and natural. However I have stopped watching altogether as the years have gone on because her shameless display of her luxury lifestyle is to me quite tasteless however obviously she's aiming for the opposite 😂

Reactions: 2
I do genuinely hope she gets her happy ending though, hopefully her and Mike will have baby news to share this year.
Fleur always gets what she wants. The fact that this is taking a bit longer than anticipated is obviously just not good enough for Princess Fleur.

I understand fertility issues are upsetting (really, I do) but I really resent her moaning about other people announcing pregnancies on social media and how it makes her feel. She spent a good portion of a vlog talking about it, and every time an influencer now announces a pregnancy she posts about feeling down, etc. She clearly didn’t think twice when she announced she was having River and flounced all over the internet chatting about how she got pregnant immediately and everything was just oh so perfect. I’m also sure she won’t think twice about posting about a second baby if she does get pregnant again.

Reactions: 28
By whom, and why?

Loads of people at the time. She said she booked it because her Mum and sister had one so she probably needs one too.

Ive had two sections. I had a very large fibroid removed a few years prior to getting pregnant & was told I needed a section because of scaring & rush of rupture. So I had a reason but I’m sure I came across as overly defensive because (i) people tend to judge people for having sections, and (ii) I was asked outright why I was having one.

If Fleur didn’t want to labour as long as the risks including to the child were accepted by her that is her choice & I don’t agree with questioning it.

btw i understand vaginal birth are better for the baby.

I don't have a problem with it at all either. That was by no means the point. The point was in response to her controlling the date as well as everything else. Which yes she can do but she can do all the other thing ls too which everyone here has a right to comment on.

Plus going Private, especially over Xmas time, again gives more control of the date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Fleur always gets what she wants. The fact that this is taking a bit longer than anticipated is obviously just not good enough for Princess Fleur.

I understand fertility issues are upsetting (really, I do) but I really resent her moaning about other people announcing pregnancies on social media and how it makes her feel. She spent a good portion of a vlog talking about it, and every time an influencer now announces a pregnancy she posts about feeling down, etc. She clearly didn’t think twice when she announced she was having River and flounced all over the internet chatting about how she got pregnant immediately and everything was just oh so perfect. I’m also sure she won’t think twice about posting about a second baby if she does get pregnant again.
Yeah I do agree she lacked a lot of tact when pregnant with River. In addition to pouting about the due date she was always very, very confident that she would pop out a gaggle of kids with no issues, there must’ve been at least 7 or 8 videos where she went on about future babies and how they would be having multiple children etc. I don’t think she ever considered for a minute that it’s not a given this would happen, because everything has always gone her way in life. Hopefully she’ll have a bit more compassion should she be lucky enough to conceive again.

Anyone know what's going on with Becky Sheeran (talkbeckytalk)?
She's been doing a countdown to something "exciting" in her instagram stories but now the countdown is over she hasn't posted anything on YouTube, insta grid or stories - I get the impression she's quite unwell generally but wondered if anyone knew what this latest thing is all about?

Reactions: 2
Many (young) women are not aware how common miscarriages are or how many struggle with infertility issues (sadly).
So it’s very possible that she really thought it wouldn’t be a problem and if she wanted she could easily get pregnant multiples times - especially since she got pregnant with River very quickly.

I, myself never knew how many women struggle or have miscarriages until just recently when I came across Elle Fowlers videos and did a bit of research. Absolutely horrific that this is not something that is discussed more, I’m sure it would help many to know they’re not alone in such horrible situations.

However, in her position as an influencer and as someone quite a bit older than me she surely could have done some research before and be a bit more subtle and mindful! So really ... I don’t know what I’m saying. I guess I still want her to be the somewhat nice influencer I thought her to be for so many years ...

Reactions: 6
Is she really posting about being down about other people's pregnancy announcements?!

A) She already has a child - I'm not saying secondary infertility isn't awful but all the ones I've seen lately have been announcing firstborns so give them a break.

B) If one is Zoe, girl has waited long enough for Alfie to actually do something other than act like a 17-year-old. Let her have the moment.

Is she really posting about being down about other people's pregnancy announcements?!

A) She already has a child - I'm not saying secondary infertility isn't awful but all the ones I've seen lately have been announcing firstborns so give them a break.

B) If one is Zoe, girl has waited long enough for Alfie to actually do something other than act like a 17-year-old. Let her have the moment.
Where did she mention this - on Instagram?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.