Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ja Malone and John Boyega. Racism scandal - its all over the internet x
Thank you I will have a look.

Thank you I will have a look.
I have read up on it now and watched a few you tube stuff about it. Just shocking what they did to John Boyega. Estée Lauder own Jo Malone. The own a lot of companies.

I’m so surprised at the amount of companies Estée Lauder own. 7 companies that I buy from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How does someone go from losing 1.3k in one day to then randomly gaining, when they've been on the downhill trajectory for months now (how fast time goes!)

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 12.21.18.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh wow, those numbers are really falling now. Yeah, she’s bought those 202.
Why, though? I mean, I believe you, but I don't understand why someone with over 1.5m subscribers would bother to buy 200 (or even 2000) fake followers, especially when it's so easy for it to be exposed.

Reactions: 7
She already did it plenty of times not the first time, in fact a huge percentage of her followers on insta are fake. She lost what? 10K on insta, on YouTube also lost a good amount, her channel hasn't been growing in the last years at least not organically she has to keep buying followers specially now that many dumped her after the Dubai scandal because her numbers keep following and her engagement rate is really low (proof that her folloing is mostly fake ccounts) if she buys a lot like inthefrow did once of buying 11K in one day, people would notice and she would get exposed as Victoria was.

How are fake accounts even found out? What makes them "register" as fake?
I have one IG account which is deliberately for the purpose of following anyone and everyone, brands, some celebs, influencers etc, because I don't need nor want everyone to see whom I follow and my private account I like to me more streamlined to see relevant posts from people I know.
With my "fake" account I very rarely comment, I do like posts. My main activities are following, watching stories and liking. I follow a gazillion accounts, have very few followers. Wouldn't my account register as fake (i.e. bought)?
How does it work, determining a fake/bought account?

And I know I'm not the only one or even in the minority of having two accounts, one for following these clowns and a private account.

Reactions: 8
She must be struggling with views... She hardly ever announces there's a new video up!

How are fake accounts even found out? What makes them "register" as fake?
I have one IG account which is deliberately for the purpose of following anyone and everyone, brands, some celebs, influencers etc, because I don't need nor want everyone to see whom I follow and my private account I like to me more streamlined to see relevant posts from people I know.
With my "fake" account I very rarely comment, I do like posts. My main activities are following, watching stories and liking. I follow a gazillion accounts, have very few followers. Wouldn't my account register as fake (i.e. bought)?
How does it work, determining a fake/bought account?

And I know I'm not the only one or even in the minority of having two accounts, one for following these clowns and a private account.
Do you have a profile pic, do some people follow you back? Even just these basic things could indicate an active real account. If you google how to spot fake accounts, there's plenty of info, but it's not an exact science. I manage social media account for a brand that bought followers back in the day and it's very difficult for me to find them and delete them to improve engagement rate. Anyone without a profile pic is a suspect on my list.

Reactions: 5
Do you have a profile pic, do some people follow you back? Even just these basic things could indicate an active real account. If you google how to spot fake accounts, there's plenty of info, but it's not an exact science. I manage social media account for a brand that bought followers back in the day and it's very difficult for me to find them and delete them to improve engagement rate. Anyone without a profile pic is a suspect on my list.
Yes, I have a profile pic, but it's a general one of some scenery.

I assumed as much, and the idea of googling occurred to me whilst I was writing my post, I thought what the heck I'll post anyway, maybe someone knows something really good 😂

Reactions: 2
You only have to click on her ‘followers’ on Instagram to see a load of faceless bot accounts that follow hundreds of people but have no followers themselves.

Reactions: 5
I find it funny that Niomi can post about feeling in a rut and unproductive and then her thread goes wild while Fleur does the same thing and there’s silence here lol. At least she only has 48 hours until her weekend, her days must be so stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is because became irrelevant, Niomi I haven't been folloing her insta but she is lazy af to upload videos on youtube

Reactions: 1
I mean I'd be feeling low if I knew there were thousands of people fuming on the other side of the screen every time I uploaded. And knew I was going to have to read the comments in order to delete/moderate them.

Reactions: 6
This doesn't feel like Fleur's thread anymore, she has become so irrelevant that even her gossip thread is dead 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.