Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to say I did but if someone was stupid enough to swipe up on that story does anyone know if she gets commission on anything I buy from ASOS or just that dress šŸ‘€I have some really nice jumpers in my basket šŸ˜­
I think it's for anything you buy from there unfortunately. I think it stays for a month. However if you clear your cookies it might stop it from happening šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
Yes! Clearing your cookies will stop all aff links from tracking :)

A thought just hit me that cookies will be dead by 2022. Influencers must be trying to cash it all in before that happens.

Reactions: 8
The thought of her getting a cent of my money makes me V sad so Iā€™ll clear my cookies and do incognito šŸ„“

Yep, it applies to any product purchased on that website, so make sure that you clear your cookies!

And if an influencer is SUPER crafty, they will upload their ā€œfavouritesā€ video or whatever with an affiliate link for a different website for every product, so as to cover as many popular shopping sites as possible.

Never, ever swipe up or click on an influencerā€™s affiliate link: unless, of course, theyā€™re somebody you want to support monetarily.

Reactions: 10
I find that so disingenuous in general, because to the company it then looks like an influencer influenced me to make a purchase, even if I already know about say, ASOS and decided to buy something from them 2 months after I clicked on a link. It really overinflates how relevant influencers seem in that regard.

I agree sheā€™s only bothered because she got caught and itā€™s compromised her ā€˜wiseā€™ brand. She does totally love the free PR trips and jet-set lifestyle!

Also canā€™t forget that another reason why sheā€™s probably down is the one thing her money canā€™t buy instantly...her health & another child of their own. I donā€™t think itā€™s all about lockdown blues and ā€˜being here with you guys in the struggle too!ā€™ because her actions have shown her total contempt & privilege which affords her massive luxuries/protection from certain stresses normal folk have with regards to the pandemic.

I agree sheā€™s only bothered because she got caught and itā€™s compromised her ā€˜wiseā€™ brand. She does totally love the free PR trips and jet-set lifestyle!

Also canā€™t forget that another reason why sheā€™s probably down is the one thing her money canā€™t buy instantly...her health & another child of their own. I donā€™t think itā€™s all about lockdown blues and ā€˜being here with you guys in the struggle too!ā€™ because her actions have shown her total contempt & privilege which affords her massive luxuries/protection from certain stresses normal folk have with regards to the pandemic.
Seeing best doctors, implementing the health plans, doing fertility treatments, being able to afford IVF or surrogacy all helps them achieve that health and another child goal with their money.

I didn't know Fleur's mum is also an artist! She's been selling antique jewellery on instagram for a while but I saw last night that she sells her paintings also, on a separate page.
I imagine a lot of her followers would be Fleur followers originally?

Seeing best doctors, implementing the health plans, doing fertility treatments, being able to afford IVF or surrogacy all helps them achieve that health and another child goal with their money.
Yes Fleur is definitely in a different situation than most, for a start if she wasnā€™t able to afford private healthcare she would have had to wait until after three miscarriages before any tests would have been considered.

However I do think being unable to have a second child exactly when she wanted will have come as a huge shock to Fleur since she seems to have been able to meticulously plan almost everything in her life. I have watched Fleur since she first started YouTube and what Fleur wants, Fleur gets. Even when she decided to start a family, she said she felt ready and then two weeks later she was pregnant. She wanted the baby to be a girl and it was, and she even planned down to the date when the baby would be born. I have experienced baby loss firsthand so would never wish it on anyone, but I hope it has humbled her in some way and made her realise how incredibly, incredibly fortunate she has been throughout her life so far.

Reactions: 26
I never click on any affiliate links because of the reasons stated above but I always wondered how it goes down with several influencers linking to the same site? Like it all gets saved and all of them get the money? Every aff link is personalized so if someone clicks on 15 links to ASOS and buys stuff do all 15 influencers get money?

Reactions: 6
Yes Fleur is definitely in a different situation than most, for a start if she wasnā€™t able to afford private healthcare she would have had to wait until after three miscarriages before any tests would have been considered.

However I do think being unable to have a second child exactly when she wanted will have come as a huge shock to Fleur since she seems to have been able to meticulously plan almost everything in her life. I have watched Fleur since she first started YouTube and what Fleur wants, Fleur gets. Even when she decided to start a family, she said she felt ready and then two weeks later she was pregnant. She wanted the baby to be a girl and it was, and she even planned down to the date when the baby would be born. I have experienced baby loss firsthand so would never wish it on anyone, but I hope it has humbled her in some way and made her realise how incredibly, incredibly fortunate she has been throughout her life so far.
Well she did have a date for her c-section so that helps, but other than that, I quite agree. This is the first time she can't have what she wants the minute she wants it.

Reactions: 8
It is not like she tries to be healthier. If I knew vegan diet doesn't work for me, I wouldn't force it. I would also cut out drinking - I seriously don't see the appeal in chugging gin and tonic every night. All she does, at least of what we saw and heard, is taking medicine. Thyroid gland can be really tricky to handle, but adequate diet and lifestyle are a huge part of it.
That is exactly what you say, she is so used getting everything she wants, how she wants it, when, where, that she just won't listen.

Reactions: 6
It is not like she tries to be healthier. If I knew vegan diet doesn't work for me, I wouldn't force it. I would also cut out drinking - I seriously don't see the appeal in chugging gin and tonic every night. All she does, at least of what we saw and heard, is taking medicine. Thyroid gland can be really tricky to handle, but adequate diet and lifestyle are a huge part of it.
That is exactly what you say, she is so used getting everything she wants, how she wants it, when, where, that she just won't listen.
Think this is a bit harsh tbh itā€™s not like sheā€™s downing the bottle, she has the odd g&t šŸ˜‚ if thatā€™s chugging every night then I need to re-evaluate some life choices šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After showing her true colours witj the Dubai thing I don't feel any sorry for her not able to have more kids and also about how bitcjy she was to River the first years, after all the mind plays a big role in miscarriages not alway is biological but psychological.
This is beyond insensitive and completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 27
Sounds more like she is having a lazy Saturday, what surprises me is how she is pushing up her reels, ads and post on stories, always found pretty annoying when they do that but is mostly small/medium size bloggers who do that I guess her engagement rate keeps dropping even with the fake followers she is buying.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.