Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is another one who had quite another disaster with her planner collab, not sure if people did manage to receive them or are still waiting 🤣 but she was doing the same as Fleur when people started to complain about the planner scam, delete and block anyone dearing to mention the topic and just like Fleur ignore anything was happening, that cost her a good amount of unfollows as Anna herself is boring af and since the husband left his job to be a bank rolled witch "work" for her is annoying to see him in the vlogs, for a while it was funny to see that every vlog they discover something wrong with the house but now it makes me anxious to see such expensive house totally downhill.

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha! They are comically large aren’t they
They are ridiculous! I can't believe no one in her life has had the decency to tell her to sort them out. She must be making small children cry at this point. Her husband probably thinks he's shagging Noel Gallagher.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They are ridiculous! I can't believe no one in her life has had the decency to tell her to sort them out. She must be making small children cry at this point. Her husband probably thinks he's shagging Noel Gallagher.
Nah her eyebrows definitely reminds me of the Grinch.

Reactions: 5
I always say YouTube went downhill when vloggers started vlogging about... being a vlogger/influencer. This is even worse when both halves of a couple are wandering round their house like lost puppies.

Reactions: 19
Really Ree and her timeless age denial trying to stick to the youngsters ans getting vicious when anyone reminding her she is almost 50, is tragic she is always tagging and mentioning Fleur trying to be "in" and this one barely mention her just because are under the same management. Also checked that Jen Thorne insta and her stories showing off a massive skincare wardrobe of gifted skincare products is sick, how she can get send so much stuff being so irrelevant and boring and why hoarding that much, so imagine how much Fleur is hoarding.

Screenshot_20210227_081449.jpg
Screenshot_20210227_081520.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember when Fleur when to a MAC event in America? They were given an obscene amount of free products, more that you could use in a lifetime. I've never bought the brand since.

Shelters and beauty banks would be so appreciative of some of this stuff.

Reactions: 19
Really Ree and her timeless age denial trying to stick to the youngsters ans getting vicious when anyone reminding her she is almost 50, is tragic she is always tagging and mentioning Fleur trying to be "in" and this one barely mention her just because are under the same management. Also checked that Jen Thorne insta and her stories showing off a massive skincare wardrobe of gifted skincare products is sick, how she can get send so much stuff being so irrelevant and boring and why hoarding that much, so imagine how much Fleur is hoarding.

View attachment 458038View attachment 458040
That’s actually obscene.

Reactions: 7
Funny that she haven't mentioned MAC in basically years now. I didn't buy anything from them in ages, is a brand that got stuck in time and never innovate with anything just like Nars they re package the same products over and over again in "limited edition" packaging.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else remember when Fleur when to a MAC event in America? They were given an obscene amount of free products, more that you could use in a lifetime. I've never bought the brand since.

Shelters and beauty banks would be so appreciative of some of this stuff.
Wasn't it like a literal suitcase full of products ? It's disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her last vlog had far more views that the other videos post Dubai, still low. Her last video i oaused right at the start without even giving a second or reproduction and just checked the description box to see what yhe products were, surprise surprise all gifted items and undisclosed ads. If she wants to keep people watching her she will need more vlogs and show her entire house as clearly people doesn't give a tit about her beauty "recommendations" anymore.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or have Fleur's videos have been so waffly since Dubai? She used to be very articulate but the last few seem to have been all over the place!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.