Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they used such an unflattering photo? She hasn't even posted a video apology so there's no need for that particular screen shot :ROFLMAO:
True, they could’ve used her recent pic wearing those overpriced pink scrubs, showing off her Dubai glowy tan! So much more flattering 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'
They're smallish local papers, so the focus is more on the contrast in people in the region losing jobs whilst ceo goes on a jolly.

Reactions: 14
There a few more news stories on the Dubai Debacle today:

Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'

I love that my local paper has picked up on this 😂

Reactions: 10
She is unlikely to address it again on her Instagram but I truly have no idea how she will address it on YouTube. I imagine that some her youtube followers don't even know yet. Also the fact that she has been home for a while now will take some of the sting out of it. It's was really annoying knowing that when she wrote that apology she was probably sitting by the pool.

Reactions: 17
Available car is pretty big around here. I actually got my first ever car from them 😅 Has he made an apology?
unlikely.. last mentioned here they were just deleting the facebook comments of understandably outraged ex-employees!

you know the Wormwoods in Matilda? The Bells are their real-life modern day equivalent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She is unlikely to address it again on her Instagram but I truly have no idea how she will address it on YouTube. I imagine that some her youtube followers don't even know yet. Also the fact that she has been home for a while now will take some of the sting out of it. It's was really annoying knowing that when she wrote that apology she was probably sitting by the pool.
I bet she never mentions it on YouTube.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Totally off topic but I just saw the stories about this narcissist idiot with and can't believe how self entitled influencers are well if you call him influencer with those numbers, a no one wanting to charge 2K pounds for one simple instagram video so can we imagone how much Fleur is doing for her ads on ista and youtube, she certainly won't quit, but damn many people have to work long hours everyday for a month to get £2000 and idiots like this get offended because brands don't want to pay that amount.

View attachment 394031
And with a good chunk of bought followers no less. Why would a brand pay that amount to a small audience reach?

Reactions: 5
Available car are flagging and deleting lots of reviews from trust pilot by the looks of it. They seem to be real ones from people with lots of reviews that they've hidden and will eventually get deleted. Before it hit the mail there wasn't any greyed out hidden reviews.

PSX_20210121_142304.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Another great article. Doesn't mention Fleur specifically but echoes many of the things we've discussed here!

Was just about to post this! I find it a bit frustrating how everyone keeps focusing on Love Island stars, seems like they're an easy target for criticism. To be fair I guess this article is more about influencers "working" in Dubai, whereas Fleur hid her trip and explicitly stated she wasn't there for work.

Reactions: 7
Was just about to post this! I find it a bit frustrating how everyone keeps focusing on Love Island stars, seems like they're an easy target for criticism. To be fair I guess this article is more about influencers "working" in Dubai, whereas Fleur hid her trip and explicitly stated she wasn't there for work.
True! I expect it from the Love Island and TOWIE crowd (and don't follow any of them for this reason). I wish some of these articles would focus on some of the big YouTubers who have just as much influence (even the ones skirting basic lockdown rules in London!)

Reactions: 2
I bet she never mentions it on YouTube.
That's what I think too. She wouldnt want even more people to know that she is an ignorant pandemic traveler. As I said before, if she does address it she will change the timeline just a little bit to make herself look less bad and she will emphasize the whole "it was legal" aspect. But I still think if it ever comes up it will be in a pregnancy announcement video, along with some bs about how them wanting another kid was the reason for Dubai, a last vacation alone with River or something.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad the articles focus on Mike’s family business because if they didn’t, Fleur wouldn’t even think twice about it. She’s Teflon on social media, continuing to get sponsorships and loyal viewers, but the companies won’t have that same level of fanatic loyalty.

Reactions: 25
There a few more news stories on the Dubai Debacle today:

At the end of these news articles there are all negative comments. There's an ex-employee spilling stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is anyone surprised by the fact that she is doing a press event with Pureology today and she DOESN'T follow them on IG...but yet they are her FAVOURITE hair care brand?!?! So happy that she got some of their Hydrate range sent to her... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't trust a word Fleur says anymore. Which is sad because she used to be extremely trustworthy and I'd buy products based on her recommendation back in the day

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.