Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I would describe opening a present from my husband as unboxing but I’m not a online salesperson so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Plus...this caption.

Yes you are JUST getting to it now. We know that you have been “busy” as you were in Dubai and then dealing with a PR mess.

I wonder if her time freed up because there has been less PR packages from brands or that the nanny, housekeeper, gardener, etc are back.
Bet she immediately unboxed the Chanel handbag she inevitably got from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she got the mirror from Mike, which she states is a personal gift not from the brand and then below that she adds an affiliate link which is an AD. Am I not understanding this correctly?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure the mirror was gifted from the brand and she couldn't care less to take it out of the box like it wouldn't be nice to give a gift ao it wouls ended up dumped somewhere and yes she went to Dubai but has been back a while ago now and she has absolutely duck all to do to don't actually have time to check the mirror.

Reactions: 7
So she got the mirror from Mike, which she states is a personal gift not from the brand and then below that she adds an affiliate link which is an AD. Am I not understanding this correctly?
They have to mark affiliate links as AD even if the product was purchased by themselves/a gift from a family member. I guess because she stands to make money off the link?

Reactions: 14
They have to mark affiliate links as AD even if the product was purchased by themselves/a gift from a family member. I guess because she stands to make money off the link?

Yeah this is true. I have seen people do it even if they don't actually even have the product at all just suggesting it (think Sophie and Dave for example).

Reactions: 6
I know someone else has said it already, but he is ageing badly! His wife literally has been given every product she uses for free, she would have never noticed if he used some of her stuff. Alle the beauty influencers have like 5 backups of each product.

All the vlogging, whilst being the face of a million/billion-pound company must be stressing him grey 🤐
I actually don’t think he’s aging badly? He’s just going grey.

Reactions: 31
That mirror she #AD #AF linked yesterday earns 12.5% commision on (as well as anything else in peoples basket) as she linked to selfridges who are a high payer. She must sell a lot with each link else she wouldn't bother

1611153528345.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
As if her loungewear she posted today on her Instagram is over £100 to buy. Meanwhile I’m sat in my cheap joggers and hoodie from PLT 😂

Reactions: 11
SHE HASN’T HAD HER EYEBROWS PROFESSIONALLY DONE IN A YEAR GUYS

Wow the sacrifices some people have made due to Covid, so inspiring 🥰 #fuck2020 #wereallinthistogether

• Haha
Reactions: 57
That mirror she #AD #AF linked yesterday earns 12.5% commision on (as well as anything else in peoples basket) as she linked to selfridges who are a high payer. She must sell a lot with each link else she wouldn't bother

View attachment 393298
If her sheep are so dumb they would purchase doesn't matter the price and if is useful or not for them. Not sure what affiliate platform Selfridges use but still just ten buying it is a good amount of money.

Reactions: 5
The brand is called Pangaia, Amelia liana had a set on in her stories a while ago and I was surprised Fleur didn’t have them yet as they seemed to fit the whole sustainable vibe and boom there they are. “Young Hollywood’s favourite loungewear label” in the description 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The brand is called Pangaia, Amelia liana had a set on in her stories a while ago and I was surprised Fleur didn’t have them yet as they seemed to fit the whole sustainable vibe and boom there they are. “Young Hollywood’s favourite loungewear label” in the description 👀😂
Amelia’s sister works for that brand

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.