Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out curiosity checked her insta on social blade and she is losing hundreds of followers per day, her engagement rate also dropped I wonder if she actually cares

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just out curiosity checked her insta on social blade and she is losing hundreds of followers per day, her engagement rate also dropped I wonder if she actually cares
She is hoping by not addressing Dubai that it will go away. Unfortunately, it won’t. Also, I am surprised that other influencers are not calling her out because they have lost family memebers due to covid

Reactions: 18
That's so random! Did anything in particular happen yesterday to warrant 465 followers lost? Maybe the daily mail article is gaining traction around the internet.

Reactions: 8
Thing is, when you have that many followers, to a certain extent it doesn’t matter right?

like if I had a million pounds, buying a chanel hand bag would feel like a drop in the ocean

Reactions: 9
Yeah for sure. Losing 10k here and there is nothing. It's just curious that the number of people unfollowing is increasing recently, more than some days immediately following thew news coming out.

Reactions: 3
The thing is with such a an amount of followers the rate should be at least 7%, likeypu have the active followers who like and comment and the fake or inactive followers, if the ones who used to give that engagement or keep the numbers up unfollow then I guess i not so good but again not like Fleur lives out of youtube and her minions would keep approving any crappy attitude from her

Reactions: 2
I just went to have a look at her IG. Interesting that she’s posting every day so far this week, I think she’s trying to push her ‘apology’ further down her grid so it can fly (ironically) under the radar more. Urgh. 2020 really bought home how I don’t want to engage anymore with influencers, I’ve unfollowed a lot (including Fleur) who are out of touch and basically just hyped saleswomen/men with a platform.

Reactions: 39
Let’s be honest, she could buy back the number of followers she’s lost if she’s miffed about the numbers.

Reactions: 5
Totally off topic but I just saw the stories about this narcissist idiot with and can't believe how self entitled influencers are well if you call him influencer with those numbers, a no one wanting to charge 2K pounds for one simple instagram video so can we imagone how much Fleur is doing for her ads on ista and youtube, she certainly won't quit, but damn many people have to work long hours everyday for a month to get £2000 and idiots like this get offended because brands don't want to pay that amount.

Screenshot_20210120_181450.jpg

Reactions: 4
I just went to have a look at her IG. Interesting that she’s posting every day so far this week, I think she’s trying to push her ‘apology’ further down her grid so it can fly (ironically) under the radar more. Urgh. 2020 really bought home how I don’t want to engage anymore with influencers, I’ve unfollowed a lot (including Fleur) who are out of touch and basically just hyped saleswomen/men with a platform.
She should just delete the post like Arielle Charnas did. That was it is “removed” from history. 😂

And, she is answering people’s questions which she never does.

Reactions: 3
That mirror she #AD #AF linked yesterday earns 12.5% commision on (as well as anything else in peoples basket) as she linked to selfridges who are a high payer. She must sell a lot with each link else she wouldn't bother

View attachment 393298
Oh my god I didn't realize they could earn that much commission. They really are just the modern version of the sales channels aren't they.

I doubt she cares too much about losing a certain portion of her followers as she will see it as getting rid of negativity. I think she will care more about the overall situation making her look shady and tacky to everybody still in her life. Her reputation is hard won and easily lost. She was meant to be the classy one and now everyone knows she is a covidiot and she is associated with the love islanders. Not a good look.

Reactions: 24
Oh my god I didn't realize they could earn that much commission. They really are just the modern version of the sales channels aren't they.

I doubt she cares too much about losing a certain portion of her followers as she will see it as getting rid of negativity. I think she will care more about the overall situation making her look shady and tacky to everybody still in her life. Her reputation is hard won and easily lost. She was meant to be the classy one and now everyone knows she is a covidiot and she is associated with the love islanders. Not a good look.
They also earn off of discount codes. So all of the codes people use earn the influencer money.

I honestly don’t think people realize how much a brand is willing to pay for a photo, a story, multiple mentions, etc.

This is from an LA Times article from 2016...
In early June, Arielle Charnas of Something Navy posted about the Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask on her Snapchat story. Then the frenzy happened: Within 24 hours after her story went live, the post was responsible for the sale of 502 masks, or $17,565 worth of product. Do the math: that’s equal to $123,000 in sales in a week, $527,000 in a month or almost $6.4 million in a year.

Imagine what the paycheque from the Snapchat story was!?!?! 🤯 Let’s just say they gave her 10% of 4 weeks of sales that would be $49,200.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They also earn off of discount codes. So all of the codes people use earn the influencer money.

I honestly don’t think people realize how much a brand is willing to pay for a photo, a story, multiple mentions, etc.

This is from an LA Times article from 2016...
In early June, Arielle Charnas of Something Navy posted about the Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask on her Snapchat story. Then the frenzy happened: Within 24 hours after her story went live, the post was responsible for the sale of 502 masks, or $17,565 worth of product. Do the math: that’s equal to $123,000 in sales in a week, $527,000 in a month or almost $6.4 million in a year.

Imagine what the paycheque from the Snapchat story was!?!?! 🤯 Let’s just say they gave her 10% of 4 weeks of sales that would be $49,200.
This is why so many of these influencers hold onto their careers for dear life. It is easy money, how many other industries out there would let them be self employed, work their own hours and get that kind of pay, free products and trips.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210121-084940_Chrome.jpg

Nottinghampost have picked up on her story. Not sure if anyones mentioned it.

*edit just seen it was in the daily mail too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There a few more news stories on the Dubai Debacle today:

Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'

Reactions: 30

Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'
I’m assuming Mike’s company is more well-known than I’d originally anticipated. Only reason they’d be using it as the headline.

Reactions: 20

Thank you so much or linking those! I’m following the unfolding of this drama all the way from Germany 🤓

Reactions: 9
Why have they used such an unflattering photo? She hasn't even posted a video apology so there's no need for that particular screen shot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.