Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Fleur is pretty but the thing regular botox users like her dont understand is that it takes away your face's youthfulness. The shiny, tight forehead and lack of eyebrow movement immediately ages people. Yes, your skin looks super smooth but why, if you're still that young, would you want to make your face immobile??

Reactions: 30
Fleur only had a funny tooth i think it wasn't awful like other influencers teeth just a little details. What I never undertood was all the constant botox, fillers etc she only fucked up her face and look so much older now, she perfectly fine without any of that crap, I will never understand young girls with pretty face jumping on unnecessary botox and fillers I guess is one of negative things social cause.
I think she had very gappy teeth?
I feel sorry for people who started getting botox and other injectables at a young age - I gather you can't just stop without things going to shite 😂

Reactions: 3
It would be a little warm for a tracksuit in Dubai, no?

Shame I'm already blocked from her Instagram or I'd ask.
I left a comment under lydias comment and it was deleted. Surprised I wasn’t blocked but my comment was about Lydia being a begger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has 100% had more tweakments than she would admit. Botox, fillers, and whatever else. She's not old so it's a shame really. Someone already mentionedthey were surprised how long it took Mike to fix his tooth considering how rich there are. Tbh I'm surprised how long it took fleur to fix her teeth. Not that getting your teeth fixed alwayslooks much better. But fleur's do. Not sure if Lilly pebbles teeth look good for example.
Lily's look awful imo. Too big, too horsey and too opaque which makes them look fake.

Did Fleur get veneers, do we know? I can't 100% remember what her teeth were like before but I don't remember them being bad. My friend had slightly gappy teeth and just got composite bonding done instead of veneers, and they look lovely and natural.

Reactions: 9
I think she had very gappy teeth?
I feel sorry for people who started getting botox and other injectables at a young age - I gather you can't just stop without things going to shite 😂
Ah yeah now I see it, I think the last time I noticed she had a bit of a gap in the side frontal teeth I guess she was finishing to fix them, in those cases I dont mind teeth fixing is not only about looking good but a health matter. What I would never accept is the awful gap in the front that models like Ruth Crilly used to do on purpose back in day, totally horrible. Botox.. Once you are in you have to keep doing it so no thanks
Screenshot_20210119_163654.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Mike is 35 by the way, he was born in September 1985.
I know someone else has said it already, but he is ageing badly! His wife literally has been given every product she uses for free, she would have never noticed if he used some of her stuff. Alle the beauty influencers have like 5 backups of each product.

All the vlogging, whilst being the face of a million/billion-pound company must be stressing him grey 🤐

Reactions: 10
Lily's look awful imo. Too big, too horsey and too opaque which makes them look fake.

Did Fleur get veneers, do we know? I can't 100% remember what her teeth were like before but I don't remember them being bad. My friend had slightly gappy teeth and just got composite bonding done instead of veneers, and they look lovely and natural.
I think Fleur spoke openly about her teeth.
If I'm not mistaken, it was just (composite) bonding and whitening.
Still all her teeth.

Her teeth were fine before, imo as well. 🤷‍♀️

What's really ageing her and terrible are the injections she's been going for and ever since she's been going for them, Hannah and she look more alike... I wonder why 🤭😏

Reactions: 4
What I would never accept is the awful gap in the front that models like Ruth Crilly used to do on purpose back in day, totally horrible.
OT but what do you mean by Ruth doing the gap in her teeth 'on purpose?' Isn't that just how her teeth are naturally? I remember her from when she was starting out as a model (on C4's This Model Life) and she had the gap back then.

I just checked and she had the gap when she was a kid!

Reactions: 13
OT but what do you mean by Ruth doing the gap in her teeth 'on purpose?' Isn't that just how her teeth are naturally? I remember her from when she was starting out as a model (on C4's This Model Life) and she had the gap back then.

I just checked and she had the gap when she was a kid!
All of us had messy teeth when we were kids, I think it was around 2000 when it started to become trendy between models to have a massive gap in their front teeth, maybe some people like Madonna have it naturally but a bunch of models did an actual treatment to create the gap.

Reactions: 1
All of us had messy teeth when we were kids, I think it was around 2000 when it started to become trendy between models to have a massive gap in their front teeth, maybe some people like Madonna have it naturally but a bunch of models did an actual treatment to create the gap.
Not Ruth Crilly though! Hers are all natural.

I didn't actually think that was something anyone would do to their teeth on purpose. Seems like it might be painful!

Anyway, back to Fleur De Face Full of Botox...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Plus...this caption.

Yes you are JUST getting to it now. We know that you have been “busy” as you were in Dubai and then dealing with a PR mess.

I wonder if her time freed up because there has been less PR packages from brands or that the nanny, housekeeper, gardener, etc are back.
Too busy packing for Dubai on Christmas Day to bother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Plus...this caption.

Yes you are JUST getting to it now. We know that you have been “busy” as you were in Dubai and then dealing with a PR mess.

I wonder if her time freed up because there has been less PR packages from brands or that the nanny, housekeeper, gardener, etc are back.
definitely that she’s finally unpacked from Dubai & also the presents were left dumped somewhere for days on end since she uploaded from Dubai

Reactions: 5
The ladder company blocked me for my comment lol. All I did say is Lydia begs and she will never spend any of her own money with you. Lol I can’t stop laughing.

How petty.. why would you block potential PAYING customers in favour of professional beggars 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.