Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brand is called Pangaia, Amelia liana had a set on in her stories a while ago and I was surprised Fleur didn’t have them yet as they seemed to fit the whole sustainable vibe and boom there they are. “Young Hollywood’s favourite loungewear label” in the description 👀😂
One of the founders of the brand, Mira Duma, is also racist and transphobic. I’ll stick to my Primark sweats thanks!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Dowdy. That's the first word that comes to mind when thinking about Fleur. Seriously can't believe she's in her 30's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wow they really value money over people’s lives. It seems quite dangerous to be selling cars without getting them in tiptop shape. What if someone dies because their car isn’t safe? They are playing with people’s lives. Just like when they went to dubai in a pandemic. The epitome of selfishness and greed.

Reactions: 15
Stepping over the Mark Chapman reference this is another good piece in The Spectator about influencers and Dubai.

Reactions: 5
Here's another article. I know these articles are all pretty much saying the same thing, but I thought I'd post anyway, in case the comments throw up anything interesting. Available Car have been approached by a number of outlets for a statement - but I don't think they've commented.

Reactions: 9
Here's another article. I know these articles are all pretty much saying the same thing, but I thought I'd post anyway, in case the comments throw up anything interesting. Available Car have been approached by a number of outlets for a statement - but I don't think they've commented.

Not 'available' to make a statement eh ? :rolleyes::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We all have to stop calling her justification an "apology". It wasn't one. Saying: "I'm sorry you felt tit about my behaviour" is NOT an apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I find it so frustrating that she has literally erased it from her page as she is posting everyday now (about super random stuff) and also probably deleted everyone who would comment about her trip! If you read her comments its all fine and dandy

Reactions: 14
A bit off topic, and this isn't just Fleur specifically, but it enrages me when I think back to the summer when Fleur, Niomi, Lily and Anna and the like, were posting BLM highlights and promising to "do better" then going silent when white supremacists were storming the Capitol Building and not denouncing Trump's racism (and now supporting a racist fashion brand!). It's all just empty fluff with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
A bit off topic, and this isn't just Fleur specifically, but it enrages me when I think back to the summer when Fleur, Niomi, Lily and Anna and the like, were posting BLM highlights and promising to "do better" then going silent when white supremacists were storming the Capitol Building and not denouncing Trump's racism (and now supporting a racist fashion brand!). It's all just empty fluff with them.
Agree completely but of course that would take unpaid effort on their part. I often think back to the times when in comparison to mainstream print media we thought bloggers ect. were honest brokers with opinions we could trust, how times have changed. They'll say absolutely anything for the $$$$$ and censor anyone who has the audacity to question their stance. Just appalling really.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I find it so frustrating that she has literally erased it from her page as she is posting everyday now (about super random stuff) and also probably deleted everyone who would comment about her trip! If you read her comments its all fine and dandy
She didn’t just erase it. She’s purposefully doing home content because people eat that tit up and she’s slowed with the sponsored content because that gets the most criticism.

It’s crazy that despite all she’s been posting, all that stuff , including the cute kid and dogs,m, she’s still so unhappy and needs to escape.

Reactions: 13
She didn’t just erase it. She’s purposefully doing home content because people eat that tit up and she’s slowed with the sponsored content because that gets the most criticism.

It’s crazy that despite all she’s been posting, all that stuff , including the cute kid and dogs,m, she’s still so unhappy and needs to escape.
Yeah I know she didn’t but I meant she is trying to erase it by posting all these random home things

Reactions: 2
Hey sorry I missed the Dubai drama, just reading her "apology" on insta now. How did it get out that she went to Dubai?

Hey sorry I missed the Dubai drama, just reading her "apology" on insta now. How did it get out that she went to Dubai?
From what I remember last thread, she lied. She was posting pictures acting like she was home and some of her fans in Dubai caught her being there and called her out on it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.