Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know availablecar have been drawn into this? is this all rumour and nothing will happen or is mikes business in any kind of actual jeopardy?
I have no idea re available car? I never mentioned them in any of my posts 🤷‍♀️

For those that haven't gone back to the last thread to read, here is the message that started it all.

Screenshot by @Maggiemoo32
It seems this woman is also British and holidayed there. She kinda threw herself under the bus too, no?

Does anyone know what happened between her and Ingrid? They dont seem to be following each other on instagram anymore
Something happened between them when she was visiting Ingrid with a big UK youtuber group. YEARS ago. Fleur never actually explained what had happened but that she was terribly hurt by a friend.. everyone assumed it was Ingrid. I remember when Ingrid came out as gay Fleur added a little snippet onto a vlog as far as I can remember saying well done. But they never hung out again after that trip

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
God the girl is tacky, but Fleur of all people cannot question someone else’s fashion choices. I guess Tanya made good YouTube money at the time but sorry if other people aren’t used to going to upscale rich weddings at inherited halls. Tanya was what, 23 at the time?
I feel like a yellow and black snakeskin print dress is still not what most people would think to wear to a wedding. Given their apparent falling-out at the time, it seems more like a deliberate attempt at being tacky/low-effort than her genuinely thinking that was a great wedding outfit for ANY wealth level of wedding.

Reactions: 21
I have no idea re available car? I never mentioned them in any of my posts 🤷‍♀️

It seems this woman is also British and holidayed there. She kinda threw herself under the bus too, no?

Something happened between them when she was visiting Ingrid with a big UK youtuber group. YEARS ago. Fleur never actually explained what had happened but that she was terribly hurt by a friend.. everyone assumed it was Ingrid. I remember when Ingrid came out as gay Fleur added a little snippet onto a vlog as far as I can remember saying well done. But they never hung out again after that trip
I vaguely remember Ingrid mentioned in a video that some female friendships were dropped when she was struggling with her sexuality. I always had the impression Fleur was one of them and that could be why she was so hurt if it felt sudden to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I vaguely remember Ingrid mentioned in a video that some female friendships were dropped when she was struggling with her sexuality. I always had the impression Fleur was one of them and that could be why she was so hurt if it felt sudden to her.
I remember this too, although I got told off on the discord by other members for "making stuff up" but I SWEAR at the time, Ingrid herself said some things that confirmed she'd lost/abandoned some friendships over it, and strongly suggested that one of them was Fleur.

Reactions: 12
Ingrid kind of picked the right time to quit the whole influencer thing. No pressure to create videos in lockdown and nobody is aware of what exactly she’s doing. Starting a candle company I think.

Reactions: 10
I remember this too, although I got told off on the discord by other members for "making stuff up" but I SWEAR at the time, Ingrid herself said some things that confirmed she'd lost/abandoned some friendships over it, and strongly suggested that one of them was Fleur.
Yep I remember this, Ingrid said she’d distanced herself from a load of friends.

Reactions: 4
I really wish they’d stop giving notice that the rules are about to change for people returning from a country. They should make everyone isolate with immediate effect.

Also, I think anyone who has returned in the last day or two has a moral duty to isolate.

I bet Fleur and the other influencers end up staying out there!!

Reactions: 7
Was that the assumption? That Ingrid possibly had more than friend feelings for fleur?

Was that the assumption? That Ingrid possibly had more than friend feelings for fleur?
I don’t think so, at least that was the impression I had from watching it. The vibe I got was it was hard to be friends with certain people while pretending to be someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

It understandably causes issues when a rave thread turns.

But if you don't want to talk about this influencer that's fine to not post, but what you're not allowed to do is to try and shut down the conversation.

Please report any posts you're concerned about and we'll deal with

Thanks

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she’s back posting on stories again already, I really thought she’d go into hiding for a while. I wonder if she’ll ever address it again?!

Reactions: 34
I think say she went for 2 weeks and went boxing night - I think she prob came back over the weekend.

I’m surprised she’s back posting on stories again already, I really thought she’d go into hiding for a while. I wonder if she’ll ever address it again?!
of Course she won’t...

Reactions: 8
Just got accused of being tone deaf and using her wealth and privilege to go abroad during a pandemic...hops on her £1000+ exercise bike.

great job Fleur

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
I'm going to unfollow her for a while and not view her thread as this is triggering some rage in me and i can't be arsed with it in my life 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I doubt she will!

She'll be praying that none of the car companies are brought into it and she doesn't get any articles written. Available car suddenly deleting videos after their youtube was shared here yesterday was telling

She's probably seething at any of her followers that dared to think negatively about her covid dubai holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.