Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member

Gosh she looks like those very old women on age crisis that start dying their hair of colours. The ounk hair with dark roots, granny clothes and all the jewellery on

2a91bdcf5e0a15e5cdb7932660d325ec.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jas119

I think Fleur has proved herself to be extremely untrustworthy and this goes for her product recommendations too. I think a lot of us can see through her now, like with the shampoo bar. Let’s hope her ads see significantly less sales, so brands are less likely to work with her.
I think it’s great to hear recommendations from
people who have used a product and have NO relationship with a brand, how else can we get an honest perspective.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Available car are flagging and deleting lots of reviews from trust pilot by the looks of it. They seem to be real ones from people with lots of reviews that they've hidden and will eventually get deleted. Before it hit the mail there wasn't any greyed out hidden reviews.

PSX_20210121_142304.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Burrito88

VIP Member
Can someone explain the whole Mike chasing Fleurs ab thing? Does Fleur have abs? No idea where this came from
Who knows, but that’s what Fleur sees when they’re trying to conceive 😳

If nothing else, this at least confirms both Fleur and Mike are the same (I know some on here thought Fleur had forced Mike to go away - I don’t believe that for a second). They are both as disgusting as each other and they deserve each other. Dim, over privileged, idiots.
100%. Here’s his caption from NYE when they were, as we now know, living it up in Dubai
0656FB7D-89EA-49C5-AB10-27509D57DF38.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I saw her haul video pop up when I was searching for mascara reviews on YouTube earlier (lovely way to spend a Sunday haha!) and couldn’t be bothered to click. I’m so put off by her now. Just a few months ago I loved her vlogs and now I don’t even want to see her face.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Actually you have been in a sunny place Mike! I'm fed up of the Be Kind and toxic positivism and having to hide the ugly true as many self entitled twats don't want to listen it and call you hater or troll. What about returning the financial help you took from the government, what about all the people you made redundant? What about spread covid here and UAE? What's the joy of exposing your only daughter's life for a pointless trip? With this we can truly see the horrible selfish people they actually are. I can imagine how awful working environment and conditions available cars has, yes Mike you are a CEO just because isum and dad and still really doubt you are doing it right.

That tongue gesture is basically a fuck you! To NHS workers, people who lost a special someone due to covid, small business that had to close etc.

This would sound harsh but that comment saying they don't deserve another child is actually true they would raise kids as awful as them, River alone will become another Fleur, people like these just care for themselves and screw the rest.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Personally, what I don't understand is that the person who exposed Fleur on social media saying that she had gone to Dubai was in Dubai herself. She/he called out Fleur for travelling but the person was doing exactly the same LOL
She wasn’t calling her out. She was legit a viewer who saw and probably wanted to say hi. People saw the comment and it spiralled lol

Maggiemoo32

If she is moderating the comments why would she let that baby one through and not allow other much more reasonable ones. It's clearly to garner sympathy and is another manipulative move on her part. I know it is her job but she really must be extremely calculating. Makes he whole "I didn't understand the rules" even less believable.
Yeah it makes no sense. She admitted she is approving comments so why approve that one. I left a polite comment yesterday just saying I was disappointed that she didn't address the Dubai thing in the video and she hasn't approved my comment.

fallouou

Wow she's really going in hard with this instagram cover up. "Another day, another tracksuit." Is that the tracksuit you wore on the flight?

It's one thing to post photos without commentary, but another to actively insinuate you've been stuck in the house for months on end like the rest of us. Sly.

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Thats right you control you comments, so no one can have an opinion.. trolling is one thing but being called out for the dubai trip because you lied is NOT trolling. You lied now own it honestly... Fuking joke, these are people that supported her and she has the audacity to call them trolls.

Also the decision to go to dubai isnt the full issue. Its the lie that you pretended you were in england and staying there coz the trip to kent got cancelled. Also someone mentioned she changed her post caption on instagram

PreferDogsToHumans

Seeing best doctors, implementing the health plans, doing fertility treatments, being able to afford IVF or surrogacy all helps them achieve that health and another child goal with their money.
Yes Fleur is definitely in a different situation than most, for a start if she wasn’t able to afford private healthcare she would have had to wait until after three miscarriages before any tests would have been considered.

However I do think being unable to have a second child exactly when she wanted will have come as a huge shock to Fleur since she seems to have been able to meticulously plan almost everything in her life. I have watched Fleur since she first started YouTube and what Fleur wants, Fleur gets. Even when she decided to start a family, she said she felt ready and then two weeks later she was pregnant. She wanted the baby to be a girl and it was, and she even planned down to the date when the baby would be born. I have experienced baby loss firsthand so would never wish it on anyone, but I hope it has humbled her in some way and made her realise how incredibly, incredibly fortunate she has been throughout her life so far.

Smca53

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think it matters where it comes from, it only matters that everyone should be working together to reduce transmission. Except for Fleur, of course. She’s above all that.

• Heart

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Her trying to be cutesy, perky and uplifting is so annoying and cringe.
Also, hate on me how much you want, but River is such an annoying kid. She is her truly mini-me.
Well you cannot blame River for being a spoiled annoying brat, her mother herself is far worst and she is 32

• Haha
  • Heart

Bougieb

Mike needs to see the quote on privilege I saw today
“You’re not where you are because you *make* good choices. You *had* good choices to make”

Applies to him more than anyone else I can think of with all his family wealth.

Tamara

VIP Member
For the sake of UK reputation and the current global pandemic, I hope flights from the UK will be canceled altogether for a while. In Norway, we have a lockdown around Oslo at the moment because there have been British tourists coming here for Christmas/ New Year and bringing the British coronavirus which has lead to quite a lot of infection at one place, right outside of Oslo and at last 2 dead. Traveling because of a holiday or party should be punishable with a huge fine and prison.

On another note, I hope you all over there are healthy and doing ok. The mutated coronavirus is super scary, I hope the vaccination is going smoothly so that everybody that works in the health sector can have somewhat of a normal life again. Thank you for everything you have been doing to keep people alive.
You call it the British coronavirus. This faster spreading coronavirus has been found because UK are quick with genomic sequencing of the virus where other countries lag well behind on this. This variant has been found it lots of other European countries and was brought into the UK. So it’s not the “British Coronavirus” it’s the European Coronavirus!

UK need to close borders and only allow food and Medicine in. To stop different variants being taking into UK. I hope they go down the route of quarantine hotels. If this had been brought in March UK wouldn’t be in a state it is now. Lots of Covid was brought in from Ski resorts (Italy and Austria) and of course China with people travelling back after Chinese New Year in 2020.

• Heart