Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no reason to panic. Her YT career is pocket change and freebies to her.
that’s true but I think she’d rather drag the freebies out as long as possible. Or at least finish her channel because she’s genuinely bored of it and not because people stopped watching. I know I would but then again I’m not rich so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
that’s true but I think she’d rather drag the freebies out as long as possible. Or at least finish her channel because she’s genuinely bored of it and not because people stopped watching. I know I would but then again I’m not rich so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh true. I don't think she's happy with the way this is going. I'm sure she can't wait for those free trips to start up again....

Reactions: 6
Who was the lady that original spotted her...the comment was something about sitting behind Fleur at a children’s show? She was the first one to leak the vacation.

After that we have Chazie and Gin and Tonic to thank. I still wonder who those two are and if they’d like to help to take down Amelia who travelled in Stage 4 lockdown to Costa Rica.
G and T was defending Fleur for a long time.. when I DM’d from my fake account telling them who I thought they were, they IMMEDIATELY changed their tune and posted a big ‘actually I’ve now considered it I do think it was bad what you did’ on Fleur’s insta. Bit suspect 🤔 😂

G and T seemed to be on some sort of Fleur-defence / damage control thing.. now I won’t publicly accuse who I think the account is, but it doesn’t take a genius.. 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
G and T was defending Fleur for a long time.. when I DM’d from my fake account telling them who I thought they were, they IMMEDIATELY changed their tune and posted a big ‘actually I’ve now considered it I do think it was bad what you did’ on Fleur’s insta. Bit suspect 🤔 😂

G and T seemed to be on some sort of Fleur-defence / damage control thing.. now I won’t publicly accuse who I think the account is, but it doesn’t take a genius.. 😏
....Becky?!

Reactions: 4
I know she is rich and she loves the freebies, the brand trips and the attention from brands and her sheep but I don't think is really just pocket money, I mean I wish i had that pocket money.

Screenshot_20210217_121001.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
No, they’re not Becky, they actually accused me of being Becky 😂 when I said I knew who they are; they said they knew who I was too and said ‘sheeran’ (Becky surname)
Oooh I'm going to be thinking about this for the rest of the day 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't really understand how you'd think you knew who they are, when he or she both defended Fleur and attacked her. Who in her life has the motivation to do both?

Edit - as in if it was damage control, why didn't they just stop posting after you DMed them?

....Becky?!
Ha! At first I also thought Becky - but then I started thinking that maybe it was Fleur's sister Hannah - the wannabe influencer.

Does anyone here still follow Becky? She's completely disappeared from the internet, it seems. She hasn't posted on IG in something like two months (longer on YouTube).

Reactions: 7
I don't really understand how you'd think you knew who they are, when he or she both defended Fleur and attacked her. Who in her life has the motivation to do both?

Edit - as in if it was damage control, why didn't they just stop posting after you DMed them?
Well when I guessed who it is, they changed their tune within minutes by backtracking and comment on Fleur’s post condemning her actions. They of course did that because they’d been rumbled 😅

Edit to add .. they didn’t correct me when I guessed their identity so 😂

Edit again: and they were reading here WHILST defending her 🤔 as they Connected my post here with my insta message to them and then called me a nasty tattler 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well when I guessed who it is, they changed their tune within minutes by backtracking and comment on Fleur’s post condemning her actions. They of course did that because they’d been rumbled 😅

Edit to add .. they didn’t correct me when I guessed their identity so 😂

Edit again: and they were reading here WHILST defending her 🤔 as they Connected my post here with my insta message to them and then called me a nasty tattler 😂😂
Give us a clue!

Reactions: 2
I can only think if it is very obvious and not Becky then her Mum, Mike or her sister...

Do we need to see an old photo of you in designer clothes when a lot of us are losing our jobs or have less money? This is why I stopped following her, very unrelatable.

Reactions: 9
But it doesn't make sense (unless Becky or similar scorned friend). If it was someone who was defending her then disappeared, yes, but Mike/Hannah/Mum wouldn't go on for literally hours replying to other people's comments agreeing how disappointing it was to cover up what they had been doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.