Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a fan but I have seriously gone off Fleur after her lockdown lies.

In her latest haul video she cut it for a second and came back to the camera and said Mike was drying his hair in the room next door she looked so pissed and said “not helpful timing is it” so passive aggressively ahahaha. I bet there’s been some friction in that family whilst tit hit the fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooh yeah I bet the atmosphere is frosty in that mansion! What’s the time stamp for that? I want to watch it but can’t be bothered to watch the boring video

Reactions: 6
Hope Dubai was worth it :rolleyes: I've unfollowed. I can't be bothered with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I saw her haul video pop up when I was searching for mascara reviews on YouTube earlier (lovely way to spend a Sunday haha!) and couldn’t be bothered to click. I’m so put off by her now. Just a few months ago I loved her vlogs and now I don’t even want to see her face.

Reactions: 26
She must still be so mad that people are criticizing her for the Dubai trip. I'm convinced that neither Fleur nor Mike see anything wrong with what they did but are mad they're being lumped in together with other Dubai-traveling covidiots/influencers and that his business has been mentioned. They have traveled before during the pandemic and will do it again this year. Rules don't apply to them at all.

Reactions: 22
Her hair looks bad in her new video. Is that her way of disguising the fact she's had her hair done?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.