Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking her old pal Gemma tomlinson. Could be totally off the mark but something rubicon said about she thought it was obvious who it was made me wonder it was her
Ah it could totally be Gemma! I did say wonder what Gemma thinks of this scandal as she's so outspoken about covid restrictions and people who break them. Fleur and Gemma were close before Christmas, I don't know if they still are, but both still follow each other on IG.

Reactions: 2
Why do people bother posting about spilling tea on a thread if they’re not going to share, it’s irritating! If you’ve no intention of spilling said tea, don’t post you’ve got tea to spill 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 75
UGH Fleur’s latest post on her Instagram stories has annoyed me so much. In it she says GHD have asked her to do her hair similar to the fashion show that’s airing today and what does she do? The same hairstyle she always does!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
An ad came up on my FB earlier, FdeF demonstrating applying Garnier hemp face cream to her makeup free skin. 🤢

Reactions: 3
An ad came up on my FB earlier, FdeF demonstrating applying Garnier hemp face cream to her makeup free skin. 🤢
In her stories today not only does she do nothing new to her hair, she’s purposely overloading on serum to give her skin that glowy look when in reality if I left my house with that much product on I’d just end up a sweaty sticky mess

Reactions: 10
Why is she sitting in such an odd position in her ads of the prints? Trying for a thigh gap or something?

Reactions: 5
Haha it so is

on her instastories now raving about a Tom Ford eyeliner....£47!!!!!!! I nearly dropped my cup of tea
Jesus christ. I don't think I've spent £47 on eyeliner in the past 10 years. Maybe ever.
Although, to my shame, I did spend €50 on a Tom Ford lipstick and it's absolute shite. The fancy packaging got me. Serves me right.

Reactions: 9
I know she is rich and she loves the freebies, the brand trips and the attention from brands and her sheep but I don't think is really just pocket money, I mean I wish i had that pocket money.

View attachment 441653
If I understand this document correctly she made 1 752 210 pounds in 2020 from the Fleur de Force brand ? WOW that's impressive

Exactly part of that money would probably go to her management if they didn't take their part before the accountancy. But Fleur de force is not just freebies, attention and brand trips she is basically a millionare with or without Mike or her parents. Although I noticed her youtube numbers dropped quite drastically and the Fleurxit keeps going on instagram, she lost her real loyal and worthy followers.

Reactions: 13
If I understand this document correctly she made 1 752 210 pounds in 2020 from the Fleur de Force brand ? WOW that's impressive
She has that much in her business bank account and assets since the company was established. This doesn't include her salary or anything she has paid out herself before this document was produced. It's unclear how much she made in 2020. But she has £1.7mil in the bank/assets for her business right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wondering if there is a bit of money laundering from her family business or from available cars as Fleur never worked in her life

Wondering if there is a bit of money laundering from her family business or from available cars as Fleur never worked in her life
Acutally, remember when they had bought that dream house (the really nice one that they bought after they got married (or thereabouts) and had been eyeing up & driving past for years) but then they moved into the main house of the family manor & everyone was shocked as to why. She said it was for family reasons or something along those lines........a bit of cooking the family books perhaps 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure she bought that flat in London via the business so that must be close to 1mil of the "assets".

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.