Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it doesn't make sense (unless Becky or similar scorned friend). If it was someone who was defending her then disappeared, yes, but Mike/Hannah/Mum wouldn't go on for literally hours replying to other people's comments agreeing how disappointing it was to cover up what they had been doing.

If G and T thought they might be exposed on tattle then of course they’d spend ages back tracking.

I don’t know why anyone ever thought it was Becky, as this account spent hours upon hours defending her.. and Fleur and Becky clearly ended their friendship a few years ago.

They accused me of being chazzie and then when I said ‘maybe’ (lol I was literally never chazzie) they then accused me of being ‘sheeran’ (Becky surname)

gosh this is so complex feels like a bloody episode of luther or something 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Mmmm. They made it way worse for Fleur in the end, replying to dozens of comments and pointing out all the flaws in people's arguments who were sticking up for her.

I actually think their initial defensive posts were almost sarcastic like "Ooh yeah, she's had suuuch a hard year and we all need some sun and a little break, lol." All designed to aggravate the people who first posted on Insta about Dubai.That's why I thought it was someone stirring from the start!

Reactions: 12
Mmmm. They made it way worse for Fleur in the end, replying to dozens of comments and pointing out all the flaws in people's arguments who were sticking up for her.

I actually think their initial defensive posts were almost sarcastic like "Ooh yeah, she's had suuuch a hard year and we all need some sun and a little break, lol." All designed to aggravate the people who first posted on Insta about Dubai.That's why I thought it was someone stirring from the start!
That sarcastic way is quite common from Mike, I don't think they are normal followers they are from Fleur's inner circle. I go for her sister and Mike.

Reactions: 4
Come on Rubicon, just tell us now please!! The suspense is killing me

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Come on Rubicon, just tell us now please!! The suspense is killing me

And it's not like they even know for sure. They just guessed and asked them and they just didn't deny it. So seems ok to tell us?

Reactions: 13
Is @rubicon not just winding everyone up? She would have just said straight away and screen shot the convo if it was true? Maybe @rubicon is Becky trying to throw us of the sent that G+T and chaz was Becky and her sis- it was weird that Chaz was followed by Becky’s sis- so there is a connection there? Just putting it out there.... 🤔

Edit: spelling error

Reactions: 15
Haha sorry for the disappearance! I can dig out the screenshots if we’d like?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rubicon - I’m trying to say this in the nicest possible way but PLEASE JUST SPILL THE TEA NOW 😇😇😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
G and T was defending Fleur for a long time.. when I DM’d from my fake account telling them who I thought they were, they IMMEDIATELY changed their tune and posted a big ‘actually I’ve now considered it I do think it was bad what you did’ on Fleur’s insta. Bit suspect 🤔 😂

G and T seemed to be on some sort of Fleur-defence / damage control thing.. now I won’t publicly accuse who I think the account is, but it doesn’t take a genius.. 😏
Is it a certain someone with the initials GT for their real name?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I haven't a Scooby Doo who you mean tbh - a fellow instahun?
I was thinking her old pal Gemma tomlinson. Could be totally off the mark but something rubicon said about she thought it was obvious who it was made me wonder it was her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lovely friends, now that I can’t face fleur’s face anymore I need some YouTube recommendations to fill that gap in my life! I really like her normal- ish down to earth vibe (obviously before her recent shitshow), with a little bit of luxury and beauty and all the rest, please give me some new youtubers! The usual culprits (Tamara, Lydia, Victoria, Ameliana) are out for obvious reasons 🥴

Reactions: 9
I was thinking her old pal Gemma tomlinson. Could be totally off the mark but something rubicon said about she thought it was obvious who it was made me wonder it was her
that’s not a bad shout! She has not been able to see her mum and dad who live in Spain..

Lovely friends, now that I can’t face fleur’s face anymore I need some YouTube recommendations to fill that gap in my life! I really like her normal- ish down to earth vibe (obviously before her recent shitshow), with a little bit of luxury and beauty and all the rest, please give me some new youtubers! The usual culprits (Tamara, Lydia, Victoria, Ameliana) are out for obvious reasons 🥴
I like Sophie Shohet and Emma Anders, although they're a little on the older side (mid/late 30s rather than 20s). Sophie has her own marketing business and Emma is a doctor, so YouTube is not their only source of income and they both like high-end luxe.

Not really fashion or beauty related, but I'm enjoying Nikki Delventhal at the moment. She's gorgeous, but seems lovely and normal (she's also donating all of her YouTube ad money to charity). And I always have to mention Emily Hayward – she sadly died of melanoma a couple of years ago, but I still love watching all the amazing videos she left behind and she was just a totally amazing young woman.

Reactions: 2
If you want honest reviews on makeup and skincare from a qualified makeup artist I recommend that you check out Pampered Wolf on youtube. She's in her early 40s and lives in Yorkshire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.