Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cult beauty haul, how original. The same video all OGs, who are losing their subscribers, have been doing.

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks bad in her new video. Is that her way of disguising the fact she's had her hair done?
Dingdingding!! Yep, thats probably it! Amelia Liana has had a new pair of gel nails every week this lockdown... its actually shameful how its one rule for the people with the £££ and one rule for the rest of us

Reactions: 15
Just watched the second she gets mad at Mike, there is a definitely a change after the Dubai drama, in this video she looks annoyed and bitter and don't think it was only because of him. But yes didn't bother watching another boring cult beauty haul. You already expired Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine that at this point we still wouldnt know about Dubai if it wasn't for Chazzie and her insta comment? Fleur could happily pretend she spent a quiet Christmas and New Year's just with Mike and River and then go on as usual, maybe even vlog again. She would have taken her January break anyway, she does that most years so that wouldnt have been out of the ordinary. And with all the goodwill she had, nobody would have questioned it. Of course, she now still goes on as usual, but she knows she's fucked up with a lot of her viewers and has lost a LOT of credibility.

I haven't checked the new video yet but I guess if there are comments, none of them mentions Dubai, right?

Reactions: 22
You know what the crappy part is? I doubt she cares. Sure, she’s probably annoyed but once travel is truly open again, she’ll just go back her normal ways.

Reactions: 16
You know what the crappy part is? I doubt she cares. Sure, she’s probably annoyed but once travel is truly open again, she’ll just go back her normal ways.
I wonder if she'll have the gall then to be all "SO glad we can travel again, super happy blablabla".

I wonder if she'll have the gall then to be all "SO glad we can travel again, super happy blablabla".
Of course she will, because I would put money on the fact that the vast vast vast majority of her followers have no idea about what happened.

Reactions: 12
Her latest video only got 35k views so far. The last time a video did so bad was back in 2017.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine that at this point we still wouldnt know about Dubai if it wasn't for Chazzie and her insta comment? Fleur could happily pretend she spent a quiet Christmas and New Year's just with Mike and River and then go on as usual, maybe even vlog again. She would have taken her January break anyway, she does that most years so that wouldnt have been out of the ordinary. And with all the goodwill she had, nobody would have questioned it. Of course, she now still goes on as usual, but she knows she's fucked up with a lot of her viewers and has lost a LOT of credibility.

I haven't checked the new video yet but I guess if there are comments, none of them mentions Dubai, right?
Who was the lady that original spotted her...the comment was something about sitting behind Fleur at a children’s show? She was the first one to leak the vacation.

After that we have Chazie and Gin and Tonic to thank. I still wonder who those two are and if they’d like to help to take down Amelia who travelled in Stage 4 lockdown to Costa Rica.

Who was the lady that original spotted her...the comment was something about sitting behind Fleur at a children’s show? She was the first one to leak the vacation.

After that we have Chazie and Gin and Tonic to thank. I still wonder who those two are and if they’d like to help to take down Amelia who travelled in Stage 4 lockdown to Costa Rica.
There were a few sightings. The woman who has a PR company in Dubai was the first to spot her at the marina. Then as you say another at the children's show, someone staying at the same hotel and someone at Heathrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There were a few sightings. The woman who has a PR company in Dubai was the first to spot her at the marina. Then as you say another at the children's show, someone staying at the same hotel and someone at Heathrow.
WOW!!! :oops::oops::oops: I only knew about Laura (I think that was her name) the lady from the children's show.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't it someone on here who said they knew someone working at Heathrow and who saw them there?

Reactions: 3
She keeps losing hundreds of followers on instagram per day and her youtube videos after dubai have less than 100K views actually less and less each video. The scandal really damaged her "career" not sure if available cars suffered any impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ever since Fleur's been called out on her tit and lies I can't look at influencers in the same way now. Even the more 'relatable' influencers seem SO fake now, especially when they're trying to subtly sell something to their audience. It's like as if Fleur has magically removed my rose tinted glasses on influencers lol.

Honestly I just hope this whole influencer phase dies out soon, it's becoming toxic, but it seems to be fueling capitalism so I very much doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yep, there was the odd one where I gave the benefit of the doubt but not now. Instagram keeps showing Fleur on my search page as a suggestion - I just get instantly annoyed. And I'd watched her for at least 10 years.

Reactions: 10
Ever since Fleur's been called out on her tit and lies I can't look at influencers in the same way now. Even the more 'relatable' influencers seem SO fake now, especially when they're trying to subtly sell something to their audience. It's like as if Fleur has magically removed my rose tinted glasses on influencers lol.

Honestly I just hope this whole influencer phase dies out soon, it's becoming toxic, but it seems to be fueling capitalism so I very much doubt it

OT but if you think Fleur is bad you should come to the Lydia Millen thread ( tbf I am mainly a lurker)
She abused a pregnant hairdresser who was 4 days off her due date, continued to harass her throughout delivery, started a whatsapp group of influencers to destroy the single mother's business and then framed herself as such a victim people thought she had been sexually abused!

Fleur was only sorry she got caught. LM has given even less of an apology than Fleur (I know - who would have thought that possible!)
(Really sorry if this is out of order to post here - just seemed relevant as an addition to the criticism of Fleur and influencers in general - "fame" and freebies have created demonic creatures!)

Reactions: 11
She keeps losing hundreds of followers on instagram per day and her youtube videos after dubai have less than 100K views actually less and less each video. The scandal really damaged her "career" not sure if available cars suffered any impact.
39k on the last one from two days ago. I’d be panic stations now if I was her but she has nobody to blame but herself if her YouTube career goes tits up.

Reactions: 5
OT but if you think Fleur is bad you should come to the Lydia Millen thread ( tbf I am mainly a lurker)
She abused a pregnant hairdresser who was 4 days off her due date, continued to harass her throughout delivery, started a whatsapp group of influencers to destroy the single mother's business and then framed herself as such a victim people thought she had been sexually abused!

Fleur was only sorry she got caught. LM has given even less of an apology than Fleur (I know - who would have thought that possible!)
(Really sorry if this is out of order to post here - just seemed relevant as an addition to the criticism of Fleur and influencers in general - "fame" and freebies have created demonic creatures!)
I tend to stay away from influencers like Lydia for that reason! With Fleur she seemed a lot smarter and wiser than other influencers, or made herself seem like that, whereas I can't stand the more openly braggy and obnoxious influencers, even though Fleur started to show her true colours more recently so it turns out they're all the same! Yeah Fleur's just sorry she's been caught but thankfully she has otherwise I'd still be thinking she's one of the only watchable influencers left haha. Lydia does sound awful though, the poor hairdresser!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.