Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was one of the vlogmas vids from 2019, I feel like it was when they were re doing their kitchen? She did a partnership with Oxfam I think?
What are the odds that that was thrown away the moment she finished filming that video? Also, the absurdity of being paid to shop in a charity shop when others shop there out of choice/necessity is not lost on me... I understand the need for advertising, but it’s just.. what are the odds that people like her will want to shop in an Oxfam? Unless it’s for cool vintage teacups...

Reactions: 12
What are the odds that that was thrown away the moment she finished filming that video? Also, the absurdity of being paid to shop in a charity shop when others shop there out of choice/necessity is not lost on me... I understand the need for advertising, but it’s just.. what are the odds that people like her will want to shop in an Oxfam? Unless it’s for cool vintage teacups...
If I remember correctly, she did in fact buy some vintage teacups (or crockery of some kind) from Oxfam, although I can't remember what video it was in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its funny bc before her lockdown vlogs, I never watched her. She was that account that I was subbed too but lost interest in. It was only when I stumbled across this thread and checked out her lockdown vlogs which were SO good and it was so nice to see how they get kept busy, what they were doing etc. I know loads of people felt the same. She really shot herself in the foot bc now not only have I unsubbed but I also will never watch again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn't Oxfam the dodgy charity that got busted years ago?

Can you tell she feels embarrassed when he made stupid "jokes" while she is showing what she got in the charity shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s crazy to me how people love the lockdown content so much. I always liked her product videos. I don’t take her recommendations seriously because I do my own independent research before buying, so it’s not like I “trusted” her, I just liked being introduced to new products. So in my mind, she lies way more in her seemingly down to earth vlogs than her obviously paid-for product videos.

Reactions: 8
It’s crazy to me how people love the lockdown content so much. I always liked her product videos. I don’t take her recommendations seriously because I do my own independent research before buying, so it’s not like I “trusted” her, I just liked being introduced to new products. So in my mind, she lies way more in her seemingly down to earth vlogs than her obviously paid-for product videos.
Interesting, what do you mean she lies way more in vlogs - is it that her life isn’t down to earth at all?!

Reactions: 2
If I rembember correctly she showed the used toys she bought for River in the vlog about organizing the playroom

Reactions: 1
If I rembember correctly she showed the used toys she bought for River in the vlog about organizing the playroom
Yes I think she said River was only then starting to play with them.

Reactions: 1
I really find it strange that Fleur said she gets most of her engagement on Instagram now and therefore didn't owe her YouTube followers any acknowledgement. She is clearly more popular for her YouTube. She has 1.3 million on YouTube but what is it now 760,000 on Instagram? I think she didn't address it in a video only because she feared losing more subscribers. When in the frow hit 1 million on Instagram this week it really highlighted to me how fleur's following really is the same old people for her YouTube days years ago. Victoria only has 600000 followers on YouTube. Puts it in perspective. Was Fleur's following growing in 2020 or had it just plateaued even before all this?

She earns more money on Instagram is what she means, I guess :-D
yes I think that’s what she meant too. Looking at some Other influencers they too have ditched YouTube for Instagram so I think it’s safe to assume a lot of them make mor money via brand deals there than on YouTube views.

I really find it strange that Fleur said she gets most of her engagement on Instagram now and therefore didn't owe her YouTube followers any acknowledgement. She is clearly more popular for her YouTube. She has 1.3 million on YouTube but what is it now 760,000 on Instagram? I think she didn't address it in a video only because she feared losing more subscribers. When in the frow hit 1 million on Instagram this week it really highlighted to me how fleur's following really is the same old people for her YouTube days years ago. Victoria only has 600000 followers on YouTube. Puts it in perspective. Was Fleur's following growing in 2020 or had it just plateaued even before all this?
Frow bought all those followers though all in the last week or two, she's justifying her extra followers from her reels "going viral" but I don't think they were that extreme to cause a weird slow influx like that.

Reactions: 3
Meh a good chunk of inthefrow followers on instagram are fake, I still remember how she was so stupid or her management back in Gleam was that purchased 11K followers in one day.

Fleur insta is so boring specially because she only uploads stuff whwn is paid or when she tried to make us forget about Dubai. But the real content for her was youtube, but again she just cares for the money and that answer in the comments practically saying youtube wasn't that important was just so ungrateful to platform ans people thank to who she became popular and still 1.3of 11 years online is pretty poor

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her subscribers have been stagnant for I don't know how long as the statistics don't go that far back, but before 2018 and since then the number has started to go down.

1613041084698.png

Meh a good chunk of inthefrow followers on instagram are fake, I still remember how she was so stupid or her management back in Gleam was that purchased 11K followers in one day.

Fleur insta is so boring specially because she only uploads stuff whwn is paid or when she tried to make us forget about Dubai. But the real content for her was youtube, but again she just cares for the money and that answer in the comments practically saying youtube wasn't that important was just so ungrateful to platform ans people thank to who she became popular and still 1.3of 11 years online is pretty poor
OMG just had a look at the inthefrow stats and she went from loosing followers to suddenly gaining tens of thousands in a span of 2 weeks. WTF :rolleyes: #notdodgyatall

• Wow
Reactions: 15
People....it has finally come out that Amelia Liana has also travelled during the lockdown. Similar time to Fleur but no dates have been confirmed yet. She went to Costa Rica...her excuse was to shoot Ramei. How do we take her down? I am not from the UK so I don't know all of the ins and outs of the travel corridors, what level London was in and on what days, etc. Help on Amelia's thread would be great!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Boo freaking hoo, Mike never buys her flowers for Valentine's Day. Maybe if Chanel made bouquets, they would count.
I feel sorry for people so greedy, it is just sad how it is never enough for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.