Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like some other influencers that originally liked her apology post have now unliked it. Liv Purvis being one.
I hope so. How do you know Liv Purvis is one of them?

Influencers in Dubai is the story that just keeps on going. I wonder will Fleur brazen it out and post a video soon or wait it out until the rest of it dies down? She must be raging.
This must be agony for someone who always prided herself on being different from other (in her opinion, more tacky) influencers, now being lumped together with the worst of them. This is the only thing though that will get to her when it comes to the whole Dubai debacle, she doesnt care about the rest. The rest being, you know, a global pandemic in which it is not advised to anyone to travel...

Reactions: 16
Just to rant about Purology for a minute.... I don't have a sensitive scalp but that Hydrate shampoo and conditioner has left my scalp so sore and itchy (I'm guessing from all the excessive mint and menthol) so all that rubbish about Fleur having a sensitive scalp and Purology being one of the few shampoos that works for her, is likely utter BS.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Purology is soooo stripping. Took some of the colour out of my hair extensions. Awful. Never used it again and it costs quite a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her fingers stuffed in those rings like fat sausages makes me feel so claustrophobic!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She says in the comments under the Pureology post that she hasn’t used the shampoo bar since December because it ran out, but that she loved it. So why not just purchase it again then, like the rest of us have to do? Are you just going to wait for a free one to arrive though your letterbox? For me, the true measure of whether an influencers’ opinion can be reliable or not is if they purchase the product themselves after being paid to advertise it. I guess she wants us all to buy it using her swipe up link but isn’t arsed enough to buy it again herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She says in the comments under the Pureology post that she hasn’t used the shampoo bar since December because it ran out, but that she loved it. So why not just purchase it again then, like the rest of us have to do? Are you just going to wait for a free one to arrive though your letterbox? For me, the true measure of whether an influencers’ opinion can be reliable or not is if they purchase the product themselves after being paid to advertise it. I guess she wants us all to buy it using her swipe up link but isn’t arsed enough to buy it again herself.
Haha Fleur might be rich but she is cheap as duck, she uses basically everything that she gets set for free that must be tones of things, she really loves to get expensive products for free but when it cones to pull out money out of her pocket she doesn't buy them herself, just remembered this haul where she supposedly purchased everything and you would notice the vast majority are very cheap products

Reactions: 12
Surely the likes of Pureology and Method must realise that she has lost any integrity she might have had after lying to her followers about going to Dubai at Christmas . How can anyone believe a word which comes out of her mouth now ?

Reactions: 12
I hope so. How do you know Liv Purvis is one of them?
Oh just that it came up that she and others had liked it and I was so annoyed with Fleur I clicked in to see who else I followed liked it. Went back to look at the post yesterday and I don't see her anymore. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 3
Because she hasn’t ran out of the shampoo bar. She just showed a brand new one in her video and says that her other one is in the shower. I posted photos of this on the page before.

She prefers Purology and they are paying her right now.

Reactions: 7
Just to rant about Purology for a minute.... I don't have a sensitive scalp but that Hydrate shampoo and conditioner has left my scalp so sore and itchy (I'm guessing from all the excessive mint and menthol) so all that rubbish about Fleur having a sensitive scalp and Purology being one of the few shampoos that works for her, is likely utter BS.
I have a sensitive, dry scalp and the Purology Hydrate on is one of a few I can use for a prolonged time without my scalp flaring up. Thought the menthol would be a problem but no. Everyone is different though :)

Reactions: 2
I have a sensitive, dry scalp and the Purology Hydrate on is one of a few I can use for a prolonged time without my scalp flaring up. Thought the menthol would be a problem but no. Everyone is different though :)
Ah I'm glad!! The smell is gorgeous, I wish it worked for me :(

Reactions: 1
My husband has a very sensitive scalp and uses faith in nature- don’t know if you’ve tried it? Works well for him. He tops up with the lush tea tree spray when he can’t wash his head.

Reactions: 2
My husband has a very sensitive scalp and uses faith in nature- don’t know if you’ve tried it? Works well for him. He tops up with the lush tea tree spray when he can’t wash his head.
Thanks! I’ve noted that down to try next time! The Philip Kingsley sensitive scalp one usually works best for me, but it’s £££ :)

Reactions: 1
Mario falcone from TOWIE is another celeb that has just been spotted in dubai but pretended he was in essex. Unfollow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually quite liked the initial signet ring she got sent. Went on their website, £495!!! Must be nice to have absolutely everything gifted to you! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Mario falcone from TOWIE is another celeb that has just been spotted in dubai but pretended he was in essex. Unfollow
He’s just deleted my comment asking so clearly guilty. What a head. I mean I thought he was a head before but this just confirms it even more!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.