Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the topic but anyone know what’s happened to Becky (talk Becky talk) she’s not posted for ages!

Reactions: 2
I actually quite liked the initial signet ring she got sent. Went on their website, £495!!! Must be nice to have absolutely everything gifted to you! :rolleyes:
Love the ring but good lord £495 😳 and she has just shoved it on her pinky for a photo and will probably shove it back in the box again. God Instagram really makes me sick now.

Reactions: 12
Love the ring but good lord £495 😳 and she has just shoved it on her pinky for a photo and will probably shove it back in the box again. God Instagram really makes me sick now.
It’s too bad...why not do a giveaway or put it up for a charity auction. Agreed...it will either become a trinket that Riv wears and plays with or it will sit in a jewelry box. Definitely not enough diamonds or Fleur.

Reactions: 6
I think Fleur has proved herself to be extremely untrustworthy and this goes for her product recommendations too. I think a lot of us can see through her now, like with the shampoo bar. Let’s hope her ads see significantly less sales, so brands are less likely to work with her.
I think it’s great to hear recommendations from
people who have used a product and have NO relationship with a brand, how else can we get an honest perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Fleur has proved herself to be extremely untrustworthy and this goes for her product recommendations too. I think a lot of us can see through her now, like with the shampoo bar. Let’s hope her ads see significantly less sales, so brands are less likely to work with her.
I think it’s great to hear recommendations from
people who have used a product and have NO relationship with a brand, how else can we get an honest perspective.
You have said, much more eloquently, what I was trying to say a few posts back ! Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a sensitive, dry scalp and the Purology Hydrate on is one of a few I can use for a prolonged time without my scalp flaring up. Thought the menthol would be a problem but no. Everyone is different though :)
Same. Purology hydrate works so well for my very dry hair and sensitive scalp. It's the best shampoo I have tried. I hate the minty smell and the menthol feeling though.

My husband has a very sensitive scalp and uses faith in nature- don’t know if you’ve tried it? Works well for him. He tops up with the lush tea tree spray when he can’t wash his head.
I tried it and it didn't work for me. These type of shampoo work well for my husband too as he's eczema prone on his scalp, but for me they are usually not hydrating enough.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure her mental health has gotten in the way of her productivity.
Or she’s relishing in ‘outing’ Fleur and Mike for their Dubai Trip using a fake account?
She probably didn’t stay in Jersey on her own during lockdown- so maybe keeping living with her mum/sis on the quiet...

Reactions: 4
Personally, what I don't understand is that the person who exposed Fleur on social media saying that she had gone to Dubai was in Dubai herself. She/he called out Fleur for travelling but the person was doing exactly the same LOL

Reactions: 5
Personally, what I don't understand is that the person who exposed Fleur on social media saying that she had gone to Dubai was in Dubai herself. She/he called out Fleur for travelling but the person was doing exactly the same LOL
She wasn’t calling her out. She was legit a viewer who saw and probably wanted to say hi. People saw the comment and it spiralled lol

Reactions: 26
People do live in Dubai

Reactions: 7
The person who spotted Fleur lives in Dubai and has a marketing company/PR agency there.

I was referring to the anonymous accounts stirring it up- G&t & chaz

I was referring to the anonymous accounts stirring it up- G&t & chaz
G&T was a troll account. And Chazzie wasn’t in Dubai?

ETA sorry got you confused with the poster above!

Do you mean Becky might have been G&T :ROFLMAO: ? I like the idea that it could’ve been her idiot sister Hannah.

G&T was a troll account. And Chazzie wasn’t in Dubai?

ETA sorry got you confused with the poster above!

Do you mean Becky might have been G&T :ROFLMAO: ? I like the idea that it could’ve been her idiot sister Hannah.
I don’t think it would’ve been becky... she’d have used a much more discreet username. Also, if she was caught it would be embarrassing and very scandalous. I’m sure becky was watching from the sidelines though extremely smug as i do think she became very bitter and jealous of fleur

G and T was not Becky - (they were initially very strongly defending Fleur’s actions)

But I was commenting on Fleur’s post under my second account and G and T DM’d me asking if I was chazzie and then if I was ‘sheeran’ (beckys surname) (note I’m neither chazzie nor have I ever had any connection to Becky lol)

G and T were reading here at the time (whoever g and t is, lol) as they linked my post with my ig and that’s when they called me a nasty tattler 😂😂

Can’t edit my post so double post - whoever it was, was clearly determined to find out who chazzie is!! I sorta don’t blame them because that was the main pot-stirrer when this whole saga was first emerging and them who posted it in mikes page etc too

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the deal with having a cup of coffee in almost every recent post on Instagram?
That is not even real coffee for me, I live in Balkans, Turkish is the only one 😁🙈!

Someone above mentioned her sausage fingers and I agree, I've always found her hands to be really, dare I say ugly. Dry cuticles and million rings on them don't help either.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.