Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Purology hydrate works so well for my very dry hair and sensitive scalp. It's the best shampoo I have tried. I hate the minty smell and the menthol feeling though.

I tried it and it didn't work for me. These type of shampoo work well for my husband too as he's eczema prone on his scalp, but for me they are usually not hydrating enough.
There is a difference between dandruff and dry scalp (Brad Mondo has a video about this) I guess depending on which one you have Pureology might work or not. Regardless different things work for different people!

What is the deal with having a cup of coffee in almost every recent post on Instagram?
That is not even real coffee for me, I live in Balkans, Turkish is the only one 😁🙈!

Someone above mentioned her sausage fingers and I agree, I've always found her hands to be really, dare I say ugly. Dry cuticles and million rings on them don't help either.
😂😂 I don’t get the obsession either! I also
Think with her rings it’s almost gone to the point where it makes her look cheap/tacky because they’re so flashy which is ironic as her giant diamond rings/Rolex combo all together is like
The same value as some people’s houses 😅

Reactions: 9
Is it a rolex? I thought it was a cartier watch. Fleur is not really a classy lass, apart of her very poor fashion choices she has this awful habit of wearing too much jewellery to the point of making look cheap, so many bracelets, so many rings, so many ear piercings, so many necklaces is like she doesn't have a style she is ll over the place.

Reactions: 11
Is it a rolex? I thought it was a cartier watch. Fleur is not really a classy lass, apart of her very poor fashion choices she has this awful habit of wearing too much jewellery to the point of making look cheap, so many bracelets, so many rings, so many ear piercings, so many necklaces is like she doesn't have a style she is ll over the place.
She might have a Cartier watch but the watch she always seems to wear is a Rolex datejust with diamonds on the dial.

Reactions: 5
She is so insufferable at the moment with her smug “worlds best mum” Instagram posts. Love you took your child on a germ ridden tin can during a global pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she stacks all the jewellery on because she thinks it makes her look 'edgy'. Same with her All Saints leather jackets obsession. Obviously she's not edgy at all so she just ends up looking cheap and ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
She is so insufferable at the moment with her smug “worlds best mum” Instagram posts. Love you took your child on a germ ridden tin can during a global pandemic
Oof, she's the very definition of smug. So glad I've unfollowed.

Reactions: 10
The ironic thing is that she has tons more time to do home stuff because she’s hiding from YouTube, and that means more content for Instagram. This girl never suffers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And maybe I'm wrong but she does have a love bracelet right? They are insanely expensive to mix with crap from Monica Vinader, well that brand is not really cheap but the fact that all influencers included the wannabe influencers rave about that brand really puts me off to even consider it to treat myself.

Reactions: 9
And maybe I'm wrong but she does have a love bracelet right? They are insanely expensive to mix with crap from Monica Vinader, well that brand is not really cheap but the fact that all influencers included the wannabe influencers rave about that brand really puts me off to even consider it to treat myself.
Not sure about the love bracelet but she does have a Cartier trinity ring and matching bracelet. She's probably easily got about 50k worth of jewellery on at any one time...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always think River looks exactly like Karen from Outnumbered when she was young.

Reactions: 12
Big day tomorrow... I wonder if she’ll show any Dubai exclusive products
Wonder if she will upload the video and turn off commenting. There is a pretty big backlash on her two previous videos and I imagine a new video without mention of Dubai will wind people up further.

Reactions: 14
My God, the botox is hideous - she looks plastic!

And she'll now milk anything for a sponsored post, even a TV show.
Maybe now she will realize how witchy those wrap dresses make her look (and frumpy)
I have never noticed how HUGE her forehead is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.