Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Fleur already post a video on youtube since the scandal? Not yet right?
No not on you tube an Instagram post that she had already posted then edited so it wasn’t a new post and probably a lot of people haven’t read it. She is so manipulative.

Reactions: 5
No not on you tube an Instagram post that she had already posted then edited so it wasn’t a new post and probably a lot of people haven’t read it. She is so manipulative.
Hence why someone asked in her most recent post why people were referring to Dubai etc as someone else had written all the hate she has been getting isn't fair....thankfully someone explained what happened and it last time of checking it hadn't been deleted!

Reactions: 8
Thanks! I already thought so.

Any guesses how long she'll take to upload again?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean, they aren’t the sharpest company. They asked the general public what their hashtag should be and they chose #methodaddicts which is absolutely horrendous. A tip from a marketer; NEVER let the general public choose anything for marketing purposes. Your honour, I call Boaty McBoatface to the stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I mean, they aren’t the sharpest company. They asked the general public what their hashtag should be and they chose #methodaddicts which is absolutely horrendous. A tip from a marketer; NEVER let the general public choose anything for marketing purposes. Your honour, I call Boaty McBoatface to the stand.
I mean Boaty McBoatface was fecking brilliant tbh, but #methodaddicts just makes me think of methodone!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she's really going in hard with this instagram cover up. "Another day, another tracksuit." Is that the tracksuit you wore on the flight?

It's one thing to post photos without commentary, but another to actively insinuate you've been stuck in the house for months on end like the rest of us. Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly. Hey Fleur, if you see nothing wrong with your Dubai trip, why not make a post about your top five Dubai spots/activities with kids? You have sooo many of your followers supporting and defending your much-needed, well-deserved vacation, so why not post a few nice pics and tips? Don't worry, you can always add a little "For the time when we can all travel again" and don't mention when you travelled ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's hilarious, it rivals Jenna's side from 30 rock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow she's really going in hard with this instagram cover up. "Another day, another tracksuit." Is that the tracksuit you wore on the flight?

It's one thing to post photos without commentary, but another to actively insinuate you've been stuck in the house for months on end like the rest of us. Sly.
Another excellent question to ask her haha

Reactions: 5
All that Botox and expensive skin care, yet so many fine lines underneath her eyes.
Why wear so much foundation on a dog walk? She is probably not testing anything, nor would I ever again take her advice, but she hasn't posted a review in ages.
What is her brand nowadays anyway? She's been wearing the same make up look for like a decade, so she is not about the trends in industry. Fried hair, no style, dirty her, dirty house, weird meals, toddler she couldn't care less for until she was able to turn her into mini spoiled me..
It's time to go away FdF, your time has passed.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.