Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that Botox and expensive skin care, yet so many fine lines underneath her eyes.
Why wear so much foundation on a dog walk? She is probably not testing anything, nor would I ever again take her advice, but she hasn't posted a review in ages.
What is her brand nowadays anyway? She's been wearing the same make up look for like a decade, so she is not about the trends in industry. Fried hair, no style, dirty her, dirty house, weird meals, toddler she couldn't care less for until she was able to turn her into mini spoiled me..
It's time to go away FdF, your time has passed.
Weird meals was my fav one 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Thank goodness that Fleur just started following her FAVOURITE hair care brand of all time 😳🙄🤬 aka started following due to the sponsorship.

Glad to see that she “genuinely” loves the brand and it’s products. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
And she is also Biden fan xD

Reactions: 2
Thank goodness that Fleur just started following her FAVOURITE hair care brand of all time 😳🙄🤬 aka started following due to the sponsorship.

Oof I'm so over her. Just a while back she was promoting a shampoo bar. False to the last.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure her comeback video will be favourites of the month or Valentine's gift guide.

Reactions: 4
Oof I'm so over her. Just a while back she was promoting a shampoo bar. False to the last.
Someone asks about the shampoo bar.. 🤣🤣 and she says that she’s used it all up...but in the video she shows a brand new one and says my other one is in the shower. 🤥🤥🤥 so what happened to the brand new bar she is showing?

Did she put it in the trash/rubbish bin along with her ability of being honest? Or, was that thrown away along with her morales, values and ethics awhile back?!?!

I think I may have posted a photo of Purology’s IG when she did the tarts with them and it showed that she wasn’t following them but is now. Why does she feel the need to adjust who she follows on a daily basis?

Attachments

Reactions: 13

Oh for, she follows the irritating Mrs meldrum!

And she is also Biden fan xD

What’s wrong with Biden? Rather him than bloody Donald Trump - the guy who incites political riots, then insists he did nothing wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh for, she follows the irritating Mrs meldrum!

What’s wrong with Biden? Rather him than bloody Donald Trump - the guy who incites political riots, then insists he did nothing wrong 🙄
No, no, nothing wrong. I despise Trump xD
It just seems to me that she started following them to jump on a trend, possibly to show herself in a better light to her fans after that Dubai fail.
Just like she just recently started following Pureology.

Reactions: 8
According to social blade she has lost a lot more followers the past few days! I wonder why!

Reactions: 7
C9D3B77A-0F46-4345-9BBB-1A7176937A99.jpeg

Literally Fleur.
“If you hold me accountable for going on holiday to Dubai during a global pandemic, I’ll start deleting all your comments and pretend that it never happened hehe”

• Heart
Reactions: 56
No, no, nothing wrong. I despise Trump xD
It just seems to me that she started following them to jump on a trend, possibly to show herself in a better light to her fans after that Dubai fail.
Just like she just recently started following Pureology.

Yes I think a lot of these instagrammers jump on whoever is ‘in’ at the minute. They’re so disingenuous

Reactions: 5
Influencers in Dubai is the story that just keeps on going. I wonder will Fleur brazen it out and post a video soon or wait it out until the rest of it dies down? She must be raging.

Reactions: 8
As for Biden, she is not a fan of what the guy does or who he is but is just because is the new popular trend that everyone has to jump to be in, he is supported by all the celebrities she doesn't give a tit if a politician does something for the working class here or there, is just cool to say "I'm with Biden" but she never ever makes a comment about British politics chances are because she is a tory.

Anyway enough of politics, I find strange her numbers in youtube are not dropping as in instagram also my ex is currently living in Dubai and told me many of his friends got covid and that English people are doing whatever the duck they want without following rules, so Fleur is double selfish I guess not only for UK but with UAE people too.

Reactions: 15
I'm not sure if she will post a video this weekend but if she doesn't you can be sure that she originally would have, and that means less money. So for those saying the whole thing will not have much of an impact on her, I think they could be wrong for now.

Also I could be getting this wrong but I feel like some other influencers that originally liked her apology post have now unliked it. Liv Purvis being one.

Reactions: 7
Also I could be getting this wrong but I feel like some other influencers that originally liked her apology post have now unliked it. Liv Purvis being one.
They supported her at the beginning when all the Dubai thing was labelled as a troll thing but after the media started to pull the tit from underneath the carpet and exposed this crappy behaviour and people really condoned it then many jumped from the wagon as they just care for what is convenient for them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.