Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that social media person is working late. Serves them right for not being thorough enough with vetting the people they work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is her mansion so secluded that she has to drive to a post box!? 😳
Yes, yes it is that HUGE. The photo does not include all of the land and possibly other buildings that I cut out in error when blacking out the road and trying to take out landmarks

For reference her property is around 1/2 the size as the village she lives besides.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, yes it is that HUGE. The photo does not include all of the land and possibly other buildings that I cut out in error when blacking out the road and trying to take out landmarks

For reference her property is around 1/2 the size as the village she lives besides.

There are more photos of her house on Guru Gossip and the Hall was featured in Christie’s.

Is this them aswell?

Method probs paid her weeks ago and wanted their post out asap. Probs delayed it for a while hoping they wouldn’t have as much backlash. Glad people complained its the only way.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That's total BS about how it's "legal" and so Method don't mind she did something so stupid. I would like them to defend there actions about the part where they made 300 ppl redundant just before they went on holiday!!!

Also I just googled strange laws in UK (idk if these are real, but I'm going to believe them bc I know the one about not being allowed to eat swans is def true so 🤷‍♀️)
1) It's illegal for a Lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance (I think that is a bus).
2) It's illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas day. ***Someone needs to tell Tesco about that
3) In York it is legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays.

Point is somethings may be legal but you still shouldn't do them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely insane size, she did well to land mike! Dont know why she cares about the backlash she has enough money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I messaged Method as well, and asked if they could please not send me the same stock response, so let's see if they come back with anything... 😂

Normally I'd feel bad doing something like this that means the influencer loses money that they need for their livelihood, but Fleur does not need to do ads to get by (stating the obvious here). She's just greedy. She could at least have the decency to donate to the NHS or a food bank.

Reactions: 21
The whole "legally allowed" thing makes no sense with an influencer. It's totally irrelevant as they're used by brands to be something like a trusted friend. When a friend lies and deceives to do something they know is morally wrong it's no getout clause to say it's legal 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 30
People arent made that she went to dubai. I mean yes it’s distasteful when you really shouldnt be.
But yes its the disgusting bare face lying. During the trip and before when she said oh im not going anywhere - kent was canclled.
Why would any brands want to work with her is baffling

• Heart
The best part part of Hannah being an influencer is that she gets advice to keep the most ill-fitting sweaters from her family.

The mum Steph is super sweet but do not take fashion advice from your sister FFS. It is like watching a train wreck....you have to keep watching.

The darkest beige and grey sweaters look nice, suit her style and body shape/height.
Is it me or do these photos have a 00’s vibe to them. The colour palette? The lack of style? I can’t put my finger on it but they look dated!

Reactions: 9
The best part part of Hannah being an influencer is that she gets advice to keep the most ill-fitting sweaters from her family.

The mum Steph is super sweet but do not take fashion advice from your sister FFS. It is like watching a train wreck....you have to keep watching.

The darkest beige and grey sweaters look nice, suit her style and body shape/height.
these are cracking me up 😂 they belong in a bleeping cotton traders leaflet not on insta

• Haha
Interesting that Method UK have posted pictures on Insta of the other 'influencers' they are working with but not Fleur. This and the stock response to everyone e mailing them indicates that they are well aware of her behaviour. I wonder why they just didn't pull out of the deal because for sure there would have been a clause in the contract about damaging the reputation of the brand.

Reactions: 14
I love Method so I complained...
View attachment 404372
If she was from Scotland she would have been breaking the law to travel to a level 4 area with the new mutant virus and then go abroad without it being necessary. It was made legal in Scotland. Pity England hadn’t made it illegal as Methods comment wouldn’t stand.

We all know she travelled to Dubai in a global pandemic when Christmas mixing with family was canceled in level 4 but she travelled there to get on holiday. Her selfish and irresponsible behavior may have caused someone to die. But she got her holiday and sun so she isn’t caring. Then to try to hide it then tell blatant lies to her followers is just appalling. If she hadnt been caught out she wouldn’t have posted that non-apology.

Reactions: 9
Did Fleur already post a video on youtube since the scandal? Not yet right?

Reactions: 3
Surely london/heathrow was in lockdown so surely it was illegal for her to travel outside her area into a tier 4 area.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.