Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this women is such a thick witch she should have been fined for clearly not needing to be in dubai for work! Makes me so angry
Her insta is currently set to private so she's obviously had quite the backlash. Wonder why she agreed to do the interview.

Reactions: 8
The comments on the love of huns post are hilarious.

Also looking at the recent pictures of fleur smiling, she does look a bit weird with the botox. It must he hard to get the balance right because I assume she went to a good doctor.

Reactions: 1
No, Fleur, your response was GIVE ME THE MONEY!!
But hey, the most-used argument in favor of Fleur was for years that she's rich, so people should trust her opinions more because she's not doing YT for the money :rolleyes:
Not just the money but she could’ve donated some of that stuff to any number of people who are having a hard time locating antibacterial products, but no, she’s decided to hoard, even though she works from home and has very limited exposure risks. Oh, besides the traveling.

Reactions: 6

Also looking at the recent pictures of fleur smiling, she does look a bit weird with the botox. It must he hard to get the balance right because I assume she went to a good doctor.

I proper giggled at this one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the video of her standing in a field being filmed by a drone. What on earth was that all about. Fleur must be cringing
So ridiculous... also a bit tone deaf on the Serpent saying ‘who else is loving this amazing series’ - yeah it’s a great series but it’s also really disturbing does she know it actually happened and people died?!

Reactions: 3
So ridiculous... also a bit tone deaf on the Serpent saying ‘who else is loving this amazing series’ - yeah it’s a great series but it’s also really disturbing does she know it actually happened and people died?!
The best part part of Hannah being an influencer is that she gets advice to keep the most ill-fitting sweaters from her family.

The mum Steph is super sweet but do not take fashion advice from your sister FFS. It is like watching a train wreck....you have to keep watching.

The darkest beige and grey sweaters look nice, suit her style and body shape/height.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just in case Method decides to delete the comments. Our favourite people have both commented. 🥰
View attachment 404150
Excellent Chazzie. It's rare that you actually get a chance to pull companies out on their bullshit as easily as this. It's simple, if you have chosen to work with fleur at the moment then you are condoning her actions.

Reactions: 13
Are they still there? Their marketing team obviously doesn’t monitor their accounts, if so. Whoops.

Reactions: 4
Makes sense that Method would encourage the spread of germs so that they can continue selling their products.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.