Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will mention Dubai again. She isn’t one to seek out drama & I feel like this will just encircle her with drama.
She is just going to continue on like nothing ever happened

Reactions: 24
The irony of her being paid to advertise anti-bacterial cleaners after (likely) spreading a deadly virus internationally.
lol exactly I have heard of 3 seperate couples that have come back from Dubai and have caught covid there. Also away same time as Fleur was there. Maybe she took method anti bac spray on the plane to clean her first class/business class cabin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
For the sake of UK reputation and the current global pandemic, I hope flights from the UK will be canceled altogether for a while. In Norway, we have a lockdown around Oslo at the moment because there have been British tourists coming here for Christmas/ New Year and bringing the British coronavirus which has lead to quite a lot of infection at one place, right outside of Oslo and at last 2 dead. Traveling because of a holiday or party should be punishable with a huge fine and prison.

On another note, I hope you all over there are healthy and doing ok. The mutated coronavirus is super scary, I hope the vaccination is going smoothly so that everybody that works in the health sector can have somewhat of a normal life again. Thank you for everything you have been doing to keep people alive.

Reactions: 12
lol exactly I have heard of 3 seperate couples that have come back from Dubai and have caught covid there. Also away same time as Fleur was there. Maybe she took method anti bac spray on the plane to clean her first class/business class cabin.
You should ask her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks weird in these photos, so weird. Reminds me of those photos of Mark Zuckerberg, when everyone says he must be an alien because he's so dead behind the eyes, uncanny valley vibes. I'm guessing it's the botox in Fleur's case.
20210126_092840.jpg
20210126_093127.jpg

Reactions: 15
No, Fleur, your response was GIVE ME THE MONEY!!
But hey, the most-used argument in favor of Fleur was for years that she's rich, so people should trust her opinions more because she's not doing YT for the money :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks weird in these photos, so weird. Reminds me of those photos of Mark Zuckerberg, when everyone says he must be an alien because he's so dead behind the eyes, uncanny valley vibes. I'm guessing it's the botox in Fleur's case.
View attachment 403265View attachment 403271
Yes you’re right her forehead has no expression lines! Very odd for a young woman. I wonder if it affects River’s emotional development not seeing her Mum’s natural expressions 🤔

Reactions: 10
For the sake of UK reputation and the current global pandemic, I hope flights from the UK will be canceled altogether for a while. In Norway, we have a lockdown around Oslo at the moment because there have been British tourists coming here for Christmas/ New Year and bringing the British coronavirus which has lead to quite a lot of infection at one place, right outside of Oslo and at last 2 dead. Traveling because of a holiday or party should be punishable with a huge fine and prison.

On another note, I hope you all over there are healthy and doing ok. The mutated coronavirus is super scary, I hope the vaccination is going smoothly so that everybody that works in the health sector can have somewhat of a normal life again. Thank you for everything you have been doing to keep people alive.
You call it the British coronavirus. This faster spreading coronavirus has been found because UK are quick with genomic sequencing of the virus where other countries lag well behind on this. This variant has been found it lots of other European countries and was brought into the UK. So it’s not the “British Coronavirus” it’s the European Coronavirus!

UK need to close borders and only allow food and Medicine in. To stop different variants being taking into UK. I hope they go down the route of quarantine hotels. If this had been brought in March UK wouldn’t be in a state it is now. Lots of Covid was brought in from Ski resorts (Italy and Austria) and of course China with people travelling back after Chinese New Year in 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi, Thank You. I don’t normally make a comment nor say anything for a Thanks or to be oh look at me and what I do but this sent me over the edge. Unfortunately people have no respect for the NHS and this is why we can’t get a grip of it.
People like Fleur probably think the rules don’t apply to her because she pays her taxes and has private healthcare. Who wants to tell her that all intensive care beds are provided by the NHS...?

You call it the British coronavirus. This faster spreading coronavirus has been found because UK are quick with genomic sequencing of the virus where other countries lag well behind on this. This variant has been found it lots of other European countries and was brought into the UK. So it’s not the “British Coronavirus” it’s the European Coronavirus!

UK need to close borders and only allow food and Medicine in. To stop different variants being taking into UK. I hope they go down the route of quarantine hotels. If this had been brought in March UK wouldn’t be in a state it is now. Lots of Covid was brought in from Ski resorts (Italy and Austria) and of course China with people travelling back after Chinese New Year in 2020.
It is from the UK, this is from the British heart foundation website. This is why most countries closed their borders to us.
393FF077-9528-475A-8A44-92D8F7E01C40.jpeg

link:https://www.bhf.org.uk/informations...your-health/coronavirus-second-wave#newstrain

It is from the UK, this is from the British heart foundation website. This is why most countries closed their borders to us.
View attachment 403386
link:https://www.bhf.org.uk/informations...your-health/coronavirus-second-wave#newstrain
Maybe you should read this!

Reactions: 7
I don't know if the DM is the most reputable source?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-strain-variant-vaccine-uk-cases-b1777708.html

"“It makes sense that it was detected first in the UK because they have probably the world’s best surveillance program,” says Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Georgetown Center for Global Health Science and Security in the US."

"“We first saw [the variant] in samples which originated in September, as part of a look-back process,” says Prof Connor. He adds that it’ll prove near impossible to fully establish whether this mutated version of the virus was “introduced from somewhere else or evolved locally”."

Sounds like no one knows for sure.

Reactions: 7
Personally I don’t think it matters where it comes from, it only matters that everyone should be working together to reduce transmission. Except for Fleur, of course. She’s above all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 403265View attachment 403271
It’s because there is no natural creases on her face that you get when you laugh so as you say the Botox makes her look like some sort of cartoon

Reactions: 4
You call it the British coronavirus.
The only reason I called it the British coronavirus is because it was transmitted via Norwegians going to the UK or British tourist to Norway. Not really blaming you guys for shedding light on a new mutated version ( I think that there is another version found in Africa so it’s not something just happening in Europe).

Reactions: 8
She is def being passive aggressive. Can't believe I used to like her. At least she has been outed now as selfish and uncaring idiot. Even if she is carrying on a normal on Instagram I'm still thinking she will have to address it on YouTube. Perhaps she had a video ready to go that she couldn't post. I think that's probably the biggest impact being caught could cause. I wouldn't be surprised if she has lawyers advising her. The video will concentrate on how people have been bullying her online or something like that
I honestly do not think that she will address it on YouTube because it will draw more attention to Mike’s family businesses.

Plus she is not sorry. Only sorry that she got caught and lying that she was staying home.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.