Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I too have stopped following her on IG and YouTube.

I work for the NHS as frontline staff, I am using IG to raise awareness of Covid, then I come across this. I am absolutely pissed off with her.. This is someone paid a lot of money to influence people.

We put our lives, our families lives at risk everyday as we are in constant contact with the Virus, but we are still dedicated to our jobs and care for them people living through this, never mind what their families are going through. I haven’t seen my Partner for months, we decided we wouldn’t put our families at a greater risk plus I would be devastated if I passed it on to anyone. But we are tested constantly for the Virus.

But Fleury that doesn’t make me want to go on a train to see him, or duck off across the world to have a holiday. I know you’ve had a bad year, well welcome to our world. We have seen things you wouldn’t believe, but did we feel the need to go to Dubai? No, we didn’t. There are millions of people that have had a tit year, you know watching their loved ones dying, loosing their jobs, loosing their businesses. The list goes on but they didn’t feel the need too either. It’s a massive two fingers to the NHS but her privileged life means she doesn’t have to use the NHS so she isn’t bothered about us. It shows how ignorant, shallow and selfish she is.

The NHS is on its knees, we are mentally, emotionally and physically drained. We all need a holiday, I cancelled three last year and yeah it pisses me off but this is why we are treating people with this deadly disease because of people like her. We will never get rid of Covid while people ignore rules so her influence needs to be addressed.. it leaves a lot to desired..

Just want to say, thank you for everything you do. It is unconscionable to me that we have influencers jetting off on holidays and up to their eyes in free luxurious gifts while frontline NHS workers are on their knees struggling to cope. You're true heroes and I hope these selfish influencers get a big reality check coming.

Reactions: 30
So artic fox commented underneath her photo saying thanks for the support. So tempted to comment and say she probably needed that hat to keep warm as her body hasn’t adjusted yet after travelling to Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ads are back ...
She makes it easy to know which brands to avoid in the future. To think they give freebies plus money and fancy “press” trips to someone as dishonest as Fleur! And not even doing their due diligence to check whom their have representing their brand... I can take my money elsewhere

She makes it easy to know which brands to avoid in the future. To think they give freebies plus money and fancy “press” trips to someone as dishonest as Fleur! And not even doing their due diligence to check whom they have representing their brand... I can take my money elsewhere

Reactions: 10
I think Fleur is pretty but the thing regular botox users like her dont understand is that it takes away your face's youthfulness. The shiny, tight forehead and lack of eyebrow movement immediately ages people. Yes, your skin looks super smooth but why, if you're still that young, would you want to make your face immobile??
I disagree, I started minimal Botox when I was 32 and now at 40 I don’t have any deep wrinkles. My face moves just fine, and my mom and partner can’t even tell I’ve had it done. After I get it done, one of them usually compliments how nice my eyebrows are looking. I only used to go once a year, but now about every 10 months, and I’ll probably start going every 8 months next year. It’s all about having a good doctor and using it with moderation. Plus whenever I tell people my age, their jaw drops!

Stay hydrated, wear SPF and get that forehead done kids!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to think she was quite pretty but since all of this I only see the ugly personality

Reactions: 19
There a few more news stories on the Dubai Debacle today:

Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'
The redundancies are the second place offense in this situation, imo. First place is traveling in a pandemic after making such redundancies happen. Fleur’s status as YouTube famous def ranks lower than those very serious transgressions against society.

Reactions: 6
The irony of her being paid to advertise anti-bacterial cleaners after (likely) spreading a deadly virus internationally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just want to say, thank you for everything you do. It is unconscionable to me that we have influencers jetting off on holidays and up to their eyes in free luxurious gifts while frontline NHS workers are on their knees struggling to cope. You're true heroes and I hope these selfish influencers get a big reality check coming.
Hi, Thank You. I don’t normally make a comment nor say anything for a Thanks or to be oh look at me and what I do but this sent me over the edge. Unfortunately people have no respect for the NHS and this is why we can’t get a grip of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@queenamber

Hi, Thank You. I don’t normally make a comment nor say anything for a Thanks or to be oh look at me and what I do but this sent me over the edge. Unfortunately people have no respect for the NHS and this is why we can’t get a grip of it.

Sorry, I thought when you quoted it, it would have replied to you not me! Can you tell I’m new here 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where to go and what to see in Dubai ! :p
I think it will be January favourites or possibly a video featuring one of her three #ad #sponsor. And, the ladder people. Hopefully they give one to Hannah so she can pose on it in a field. 🤣🙄

I was thinking...I realize that sponsorships are planned months in advance along with online events. But I thought that she would show a bit of grace and possibly change her materialistic tune and not shove these types of stories down her followers faces.

But I guess that she must want a better Simple Human mirror than the one Mike got her for Christmas that she finally unpacked. LMAO..let’s remind people that you were out of town and unable to unpack your Christmas presents.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The boot room won’t be done up yet maybe 🤔 not an Instagram worthy room yet. She has to keep her Instagram look.
She showed the boot room which is also Riv’s play room in a lockdown vlog. It was definitely not “instagramable” but I think that the sink wasn’t hooked up or that was possibly the wood stove.

I know that Fleur and her mom were planning another reno minus the bedroom andhall that she showed but she didn’t say what room(s) it was. I think I might have a screenshot and will look for it.

I am not from England so I was wondering if Mike’s parents would be offended on how she describes their “old home” aka compound/hall/massive estate.

Reactions: 3
She showed the boot room which is also Riv’s play room in a lockdown vlog. It was definitely not “instagramable” but I think that the sink wasn’t hooked up or that was possibly the wood stove.

I know that Fleur and her mom were planning another reno minus the bedroom andhall that she showed but she didn’t say what room(s) it was. I think I might have a screenshot and will look for it.

I am not from England so I was wondering if Mike’s parents would be offended on how she describes their “old home” aka compound/hall/massive estate.

River's play room isn't the boot room. They are separate rooms.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 401577

“Stop pleasing, start living” - is that what she told herself when she booked her flights? :rolleyes:
She is def being passive aggressive. Can't believe I used to like her. At least she has been outed now as selfish and uncaring idiot. Even if she is carrying on a normal on Instagram I'm still thinking she will have to address it on YouTube. Perhaps she had a video ready to go that she couldn't post. I think that's probably the biggest impact being caught could cause. I wouldn't be surprised if she has lawyers advising her. The video will concentrate on how people have been bullying her online or something like that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.