Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Fleur got to play in the snow with her family. It must be hard not having a change of pace every few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys I have a dilemma. Do I unfollow and ignore Fleur's Furdeforce account, thus denying myself the cuteness of her pets, or do I continue to follow and like it even though I unfollowed Fleur everywhere else because she's untrustworthy and a covidiot?
Unfollow. You can find way more cute pets on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Guys I have a dilemma. Do I unfollow and ignore Fleur's Furdeforce account, thus denying myself the cuteness of her pets, or do I continue to follow and like it even though I unfollowed Fleur everywhere else because she's untrustworthy and a covidiot?
That is up to you. Morally I cannot follow her anywhere after her lies and what she has done and the impact it could have had on other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't followed her on Insta in years, just check it occasionally, get bored and remember why I unfollowed her. (Well, and there's now the added thing of that she's a pandemic asshole)

Reactions: 9
Fleur had a nut roast for dinner today (left over from Christmas). Yeah, left over from Christmas because she took off to Dubai the day after!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
AB9E4253-C524-4161-AEAE-B7525E43D893.png

“Stop pleasing, start living” - is that what she told herself when she booked her flights? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Hey, I too have stopped following her on IG and YouTube.

I work for the NHS as frontline staff, I am using IG to raise awareness of Covid, then I come across this. I am absolutely pissed off with her.. This is someone paid a lot of money to influence people.

We put our lives, our families lives at risk everyday as we are in constant contact with the Virus, but we are still dedicated to our jobs and care for them people living through this, never mind what their families are going through. I haven’t seen my Partner for months, we decided we wouldn’t put our families at a greater risk plus I would be devastated if I passed it on to anyone. But we are tested constantly for the Virus.

But Fleury that doesn’t make me want to go on a train to see him, or duck off across the world to have a holiday. I know you’ve had a bad year, well welcome to our world. We have seen things you wouldn’t believe, but did we feel the need to go to Dubai? No, we didn’t. There are millions of people that have had a tit year, you know watching their loved ones dying, loosing their jobs, loosing their businesses. The list goes on but they didn’t feel the need too either. It’s a massive two fingers to the NHS but her privileged life means she doesn’t have to use the NHS so she isn’t bothered about us. It shows how ignorant, shallow and selfish she is.

The NHS is on its knees, we are mentally, emotionally and physically drained. We all need a holiday, I cancelled three last year and yeah it pisses me off but this is why we are treating people with this deadly disease because of people like her. We will never get rid of Covid while people ignore rules so her influence needs to be addressed.. it leaves a lot to desired..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She defo is making a unhand dig at people that criticised her. Makes her ‘apology’ sorry excuse video even more distasteful
Agreed. I also think it’s hilarious she’s making “lockdown” suggestions again. Like, Fleur, thanks for the lockdown reading suggestion. Any recent poolside reading suggestions? 🌴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What happened to Treacle? Sorry if I’m behind. Noticed she only said happy birthday to Squidge...

Reactions: 2
She defo is making a underhanded dig at people that criticised her. Makes her ‘apology’ sorry excuse post, even more distasteful
Oh, absolutely. And at the end of the video she will announce that she won't vlog this year because she feels that her privacy hasn't been respected and/or that she feels unsafe showing her private life. It will definitely be some sort of "Let's try and make my followers feel guilty/defend me better next time" drivel.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh, absolutely. And at the end of the video she will announce that she won't vlog this year because she feels that her privacy hasn't been respected and/or that she feels unsafe showing her private life. It will definitely be some sort of "Let's try and make my followers feel guilty/defend me better next time" drivel.
Oh dear, poor little Fleurikins. Her followers should respect that her motto is do what I say, not what I do.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.