Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't comprehend the fact, that in a mansion so big, with a room for dogs, she gives Piglet a cut in their kitchen, above their sink.
Hygiene was never Fleur's better side, considering she wears everything without a wash, but just no.
Plus her toes are gross. šŸ¤¢
I love dogs but yes you have tp be careful of what you put in your kitchen room for hygiene reasons but at the same time her pets do whatever they want, and if she has fertility issues she should know that many times any animal hair might be causing it, and with all those animals and plenty of times they were in her bed..

Reactions: 4
I love dogs but yes you have tp be careful of what you put in your kitchen room for hygiene reasons but at the same time her pets do whatever they want, and if she has fertility issues she should know that many times any animal hair might be causing it, and with all those animals and plenty of times they were in her bed..
Animal hair causes infertility????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really, I never heard that before. How does it cause issues? I actually felt sorry for her with the whole vegan thing because to me it sounded like it may have caused her to have problems or at least have exacerbated them to the point that you would have to question whether her diet contributed to the miscarriages.

Reactions: 6
Animal hair causes infertility????
Well no like you have a cat and won't be able to have a kid, but there are studies that link animal hair (mostly cats) to help on complications for anyone looking to get pregnant or during pregnancy. Obviously not everyone, but just to have a bunch or just one and not cleaning properly the hair that leaves everywhere can cause toxoplasmosis for example.

Really, I never heard that before. How does it cause issues? I actually felt sorry for her with the whole vegan thing because to me it sounded like it may have caused her to have problems or at least have exacerbated them to the point that you would have to question whether her diet contributed to the miscarriages.
I think it was Natalie Portman who was vegan or vegetarian and once she got pregnant and while she was breastfeeding she quit that diet for a while because doctors told her she wouldn't have enough nutrients in her body to carry a safe healthy pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Pretty sure itā€™s just cat poo that can cause pregnancy complications, I donā€™t think thereā€™s any real proven link between pet hair and infertility.

Reactions: 31
Just saw this on YouTube maybe princess Fleur other influencers and all her minions who defend her like "is not big deal" should watch this, it would be really sad if you have to learn the hard way how letal this virus could be and how behaviour likers hers could directly or indirectly kill a bunch of people.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Instead of buying fake followers after your massive faux pas, why not own up and apologise you silly woman. She obviously has no idea what she's done. Preaching about the nhs and key workers and that's how she shows her appreciation ? I used to think she was alright but the whole things has really pissed me off and she's lost me as a follower, I know I'm only one person but there are clearly thousands of us thinking the same.

Reactions: 27
Instead of buying fake followers after your massive faux pas, why not own up and apologise you silly woman. She obviously has no idea what she's done. Preaching about the nhs and key workers and that's how she shows her appreciation ? I used to think she was alright but the whole things has really pissed me off and she's lost me as a follower, I know I'm only one person but there are clearly thousands of us thinking the same.
I think she participated in a charity auction for the NHS too. šŸ¤£

Yeah,I think they went to Mykonos.
Why do you think that? Aka what are we missing that you saw?

Reactions: 5
What she says: Can't wait to hang out all together again.
What she means: See you tomorrow!
This! Fleur most definitely spent time with her parents even though her mum was 'ahem shielding'. Her mum even has pictures on her insta with all the g.children

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Donā€™t know how legit this site is but thatā€™s an interesting statistic. 29.6% fake followers
I wish you could do this for Lydia but I found this article

ā€œ Also remember that percentages matter. It can be tempting to get yourself in the mindset that you want an influencer with no fake followers at all. But, as discussed above, thatā€™s likely not possible. Decide what percentages you find acceptable. A 5-percent fake follower rate is probably something you can work with. Twenty-five percent or higher indicates the potential for a bad influencer marketing investment.ā€

Reactions: 4
It is so unfair. I really miss my mum. But Iā€™ll do what I have to do even though itā€™s tit. Why canā€™t all these z listers do it as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Plus, there is no way she did not spend Christmas with her parents, right before traveling to Dubai. It's all lies.

Reactions: 33
I was surprised at this too, most large houses have a boot room that usually has a sink.
The boot room wonā€™t be done up yet maybe šŸ¤” not an Instagram worthy room yet. She has to keep her Instagram look.

Reactions: 7
That 200 looks so suspect when you look at the rest of the week šŸ¤£
I just went through the recent followers by going to instagram through a browser on my laptop, majority of them have 0-2 posts and barely any followers. Looks very fake. Wow, Fleur, you really are digging yourself into a deep hole. I'm going to report her account.

Well no like you have a cat and won't be able to have a kid, but there are studies that link animal hair (mostly cats) to help on complications for anyone looking to get pregnant or during pregnancy. Obviously not everyone, but just to have a bunch or just one and not cleaning properly the hair that leaves everywhere can cause toxoplasmosis for example.

I think it was Natalie Portman who was vegan or vegetarian and once she got pregnant and while she was breastfeeding she quit that diet for a while because doctors told her she wouldn't have enough nutrients in her body to carry a safe healthy pregnancy.
It's true about toxoplasmosis, but it doesn't spread through the fur, it spread through feces. Feces can stay on the fur around the bottom area and spread on the furniture and bedding - true.

Last edited:
Guys I have a dilemma. Do I unfollow and ignore Fleur's Furdeforce account, thus denying myself the cuteness of her pets, or do I continue to follow and like it even though I unfollowed Fleur everywhere else because she's untrustworthy and a covidiot?

Reactions: 3
Her smugness is really making me angry!!! There playing in the snow like nothing happened šŸ˜”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.