Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not MONDO at another Disney after dark event yelling out “WOWWWWWWWWWW!!” Repeatedly over and over after he continuously always talking tit about the events and how they do absolutely nothing for him and that he’s sooo done doing after dark events bc they are not good (his own words )… yet …. There his FATT ASS is again in attendance …. All excited and thrilled for every little thing happening and of course Staying real close to his SUGA MAMA Demi so that she can pay for all his food snacks and souvenirs per usual. MysterySTANK at home with the kids per usual like the little woman Mondo likes her to be while he’s always out and about living his best life …. She probably still mind blown that she can put bottles in the dish washer and researching what else can go in there ….. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️😑.
View attachment 2144551
I’m so happy that I didn’t go to the first night of Star Wars Nite. I guess when it’s my turn, it’s literally no vloggers since most of them went on the first night. I did watched his live for few minutes, and I cannot even stand for it. His fuckin loud mouth Wowwwwwww, sooooo cooooool. He sounds like he never see anything like that before. Of course, zero Star Wars knowledge like him see something that Star Wars fans see that like more than 10x before. I heard a familiar voice of suga mama Demi, held his tripod couple times for him to take pics with his “fans”, I saw some trash $uperchats. He talks smack and disrespect Star Wars. Literally doing nothing for him? Only stupid idiots who knows nothing Star Wars like him think this event do nothing for him. Why? Because he literally just waddle around with his suga mama, and doesn’t really do anything. If I go on the first night, it will get ruined his loud mouth talking tit about this event.

Talking about Kirstyn, watching his live, watching her “sweetheart” enjoy the great time, cuddling the baby.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I heard that Mondo will go on May 4th, a second nite. So that’s why the event got sold out quickly. He doesn’t give someone else a chance. Another nite with another wasted ticket. After talking smack, waddling around, doing tit things, he will go again. Where the hell he got $ from to go again? I believe not from those fat hands. I know he didn’t satisfied the first nite, didn’t embarrassed enough, so he goes again to embarrass more. His Live duration = the time of the event, and literally didn’t do anything specifically

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m so happy that I didn’t go to the first night of Star Wars Nite. I guess when it’s my turn, it’s literally no vloggers since most of them went on the first night. I did watched his live for few minutes, and I cannot even stand for it. His fuckin loud mouth Wowwwwwww, sooooo cooooool. He sounds like he never see anything like that before. Of course, zero Star Wars knowledge like him see something that Star Wars fans see that like more than 10x before. I heard a familiar voice of suga mama Demi, held his tripod couple times for him to take pics with his “fans”, I saw some trash $uperchats. He talks smack and disrespect Star Wars. Literally doing nothing for him? Only stupid idiots who knows nothing Star Wars like him think this event do nothing for him. Why? Because he literally just waddle around with his suga mama, and doesn’t really do anything. If I go on the first night, it will get ruined his loud mouth talking tit about this event.

Talking about Kirstyn, watching his live, watching her “sweetheart” enjoy the great time, cuddling the baby.
Are you going on the 4th? Last year the first Star Wars After Dark was on the 2nd as well, and it seemed less crowded and better organized than the 4th did. Hopefully it's not the same this year. Watching a little bit of the livestream last night it didn't seem too crowded.
My biggest complaint with the Star Wars ticket is the DJ at the hub playing pop music. :( But all the characters are out which is really cool.

Reactions: 4
I heard that Mondo will go on May 4th, a second nite. So that’s why the event got sold out quickly. He doesn’t give someone else a chance. Another nite with another wasted ticket. After talking smack, waddling around, doing tit things, he will go again. Where the hell he got $ from to go again? I believe not from those fat hands. I know he didn’t satisfied the first nite, didn’t embarrassed enough, so he goes again to embarrass more. His Live duration = the time of the event, and literally didn’t do anything specifically
I’m going next Monday, I just couldn’t do May 4th this year because of vloggers and Mondo. I’m surprised anyone gave him money, the whole night was exactly just like last years.
---
Are you going on the 4th? Last year the first Star Wars After Dark was on the 2nd as well, and it seemed less crowded and better organized than the 4th did. Hopefully it's not the same this year. Watching a little bit of the livestream last night it didn't seem too crowded.
My biggest complaint with the Star Wars ticket is the DJ at the hub playing pop music. :( But all the characters are out which is really cool.
I had that complaint too! The dance party was unbearable I feel like people aim to go on May 4th. I went last year on May 3rd which I think it was the first day. Everyone and their moms went that night. Even Mondo
---
IMG_5680.jpeg

NONE of them know the Star Wars lore! Their content is 🗑 . Mondo, Chris and the other guy can’t keep up with a Star Wars conversation. They know nothing!

Last edited:
I’m going next Monday, I just couldn’t do May 4th this year because of vloggers and Mondo. I’m surprised anyone gave him money, the whole night was exactly just like last years.
---

I had that complaint too! The dance party was unbearable I feel like people aim to go on May 4th. I went last year on May 3rd which I think it was the first day. Everyone and their moms went that night. Even Mondo
---
View attachment 2145688
NONE of them know the Star Wars lore! Their content is 🗑 . Mondo, Chris and the other guy can’t keep up with a Star Wars conversation. They know nothing!
Same nite, next Monday. Yesterday wasn’t really crowded at all. May 4th will be a huge wave. I went to May 4th last year, and every lines were so long. I want to avoid most of vloggers, so this year I choose the nite that pass the first nite and Star Wars day. I’m not interested in the DJ of this event, it doesn’t really matter to me. The event is the same like last year, so it won’t be hard for me.

Ughhhhhh. U guys know it was so cold last night, right? He said he’s neutral. So based on Star Wars life, who the hell is he? Same shorts, same shoes, same attire like everyday. Idk when Chris And Mondo talk together again? Or they just try to go together for just one special nite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Same nite, next Monday. Yesterday wasn’t really crowded at all. May 4th will be a huge wave. I went to May 4th last year, and every lines were so long. I want to avoid most of vloggers, so this year I choose the nite that pass the first nite and Star Wars day. I’m not interested in the DJ of this event, it doesn’t really matter to me. The event is the same like last year, so it won’t be hard for me.

Ughhhhhh. U guys know it was so cold last night, right? He said he’s neutral. So based on Star Wars life, who the hell is he? Same shorts, same shoes, same attire like everyday. Idk when Chris And Mondo talk together again? Or they just try to go together for just one special nite.
Lol, mondo is gross

See, mondo doesn’t need to go to Florida, he just sends Danny to do his work for him……
Do you think the real reason why mondo doesn’t want to fly is because he can’t afford two seats?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the duck is happening in his video!! Why is he yelling, and making offensive noises!!
Does anybody watched part 3 of his lightsaber duel? This is my reaction🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 His cheap poncho outfit, so disrespectful. I will tell based on each pictures below
1st picture. So much painful?? Heart bleeding? I want him to feel that feeling in his life. We see all he thinks about is theme parks every single day, no real job. He waddles around the park, and ppl throw $ at him. Does that sound painful? Never.
2nd picture. That’s not his lightsaber. That’s suga mama Demi’s lightsaber. Last part he used a different one from Sonic. Still cannot afford a lightsaber? He spends ppl’s $ to buy a new camera, but not a lightsaber?? Fake, deep fake Star Wars fan.
3rd picture. Is that his face when he got mad?🤣 show that face in his live. I guess he uses that mad face when arguing with Kirstyn. Is that Mondo in “beast” mode? So scary🤣🤣🤣🤣

This battle is lame. It already suck at the beginning.

Attachments

• Haha
WTF even was that ???!!! Omg how embarrassing smh why does Disney keep letting Mondo’s BIG FATT ASSS run around Galaxy’s edge in his poncho …dukes and Burger King flats and spiky hair ??? This should be a MAJOR park hazard. Bigger question is …. Why do his “friends” keep hyping him up to keep doing this stupid series ??? They know daaaamn well he looks ridiculous and is a big ass embarrassment … sooo cringe!!!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_7226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This battle is lame. It already suck at the beginning.
I'm not even wasting my time watching this garbage. I don't want to see Mondo in his black Jedi poncho. They're an embarrassment to the Star Wars community and Disneyland community.

Speaking of atrocious attire, has anyone seen justmousinaround's (Megan - Mondo's BFF) story of her Bridgerton getup/costume. I laughed so hard. Like WTF is that. What a joke. This is not a dig at Bridgerton, but like..... yikes. I have second hand embarrassment for her. Surprised she wasn't with Mondo to throw popcorn in the air for a picture, let it fall to the ground, say she'll pick it up, and then leave it on the ground (all caught on fivefires livestream).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watch mondo go to DW now that they brought back the meal plans… because that’s worth covering..

• Haha