Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh shittt… T-minus how many days until we have to see Mondo running around Batuu land with no shorts or chonies on … just his black poncho, lightsaber and Burger King flats … it’s getting closer and closer isn’t it ?? Lord help us all!!!! 🙏🏼🧎🏻♀🙏🏼👀🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙏🏼
DA2080D4-1CAB-4AB0-8FBF-F50405D41603.jpeg
F7AAF044-3FE9-450C-BBBB-E082EC328D64.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh shittt… T-minus how many days until we have to see Mondo running around Batuu land with no shorts or chonies on … just his black poncho, lightsaber and Burger King flats … it’s getting closer and closer isn’t it ?? Lord help us all!!!! 🙏🏼🧎🏻♀🙏🏼👀🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙏🏼View attachment 2132987View attachment 2132988
A week left, maybe a little sooner. He’s the biggest embarrassment of Star Wars legacy. His outfit is a mess. I never thought that’s his Star Wars outfit, it looks nothing like Star Wars. Have u guys seen all the ppl in Star Wars wearing shorts and shoes? Hell no. At least Chris know how to dress up like Star Wars bound. About Mondo, he wears shorts, that’s the biggest embarrassment. The second embarrassment is the old buger king flat shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is he going to Star Wars Nite? I avoided going the first day because last year I went on the first day. Every stupid blogger goes the first day.

Reactions: 1
Is he going to Star Wars Nite? I avoided going the first day because last year I went on the first day. Every stupid blogger goes the first day.
Definitely absolutely yes. How he let that chance go into someone else's hands? He wants to create part 3, and waddle around with sugar mama Demi. He always choose the first day, because every vloggers want to be the first to see before everybody else. I went to the first days of last 2 events because it’s cheaper than second day, and both days got ruined by him anyway. About Star Wars nite, I won’t go on the first day.

Reactions: 2
Definitely absolutely yes. How he let that chance go into someone else's hands? He wants to create part 3, and waddle around with sugar mama Demi. He always choose the first day, because every vloggers want to be the first to see before everybody else. I went to the first days of last 2 events because it’s cheaper than second day, and both days got ruined by him anyway. About Star Wars nite, I won’t go on the first day
same here Stephen, I’m not going to the first night. Just to avoid all that blogger bs, especially Mondo!

Reactions: 2
We should be approaching one of my favorite things that happens from time to time with the cast of characters from this channel.

Mondo and MysteryBae get invited by Demi to a Concert at San Manuel. However, Demi and her husband sit VVIP while Mondo and MysteryBae go sit in the nosebleeds!

MysteryBae is just not sharp enough to see that Demi is doing the good/awful seats on purpose to flex on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Definitely absolutely yes. How he let that chance go into someone else's hands? He wants to create part 3, and waddle around with sugar mama Demi. He always choose the first day, because every vloggers want to be the first to see before everybody else. I went to the first days of last 2 events because it’s cheaper than second day, and both days got ruined by him anyway. About Star Wars nite, I won’t go on the first day.
Just tuned in to Mondo’s stupid live. He said “They should have Ben solo meet and greet” and couldn’t remember his other version and was about to call him “Darth”. Lol.
Oh! He even mentioned that he wants Darth Sidious to appear at the meet and greet but before he is a sith? LOL, like Wtf!? He’s already a sith! What an idiot

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Bless this group because I've been so busy with work, I haven't even been on Instagram.

It seems to me it has gotten to a point for MysteryBae that she needs to get out of this "relationship." There's no way Mondo would give her a day to relax and enjoy quiet time. It breaks my heart. She's still a new mom, she needs a break and he's just around Disney. I know I'm just repeating what most of y'all said but my god I am annoyed.

Ugh listening to him talk about Star Wars is the worst. It's going to be a long week. May the force be with you, friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Just tuned in to Mondo’s stupid live. He said “They should have Ben solo meet and greet” and couldn’t remember his other version and was about to call him “Darth”. Lol.
Oh! He even mentioned that he wants Darth Sidious to appear at the meet and greet but before he is a sith? LOL, like Wtf!? He’s already a sith! What an idiot
I don’t be patient enough to watch his stupid live more than just 5 minutes. What he said? Should have Ben Solo for meet n greet?? It’s literally Kylo Ren a Jedi version. About to call Darth?? Mondo is a total mess up of Star Wars. How the hell he mention Ben Solo outta nowhere? Does he even know who is Ben Solo? Or he just pick a random Star Wars character to the conversation? What a total mess up and zero knowledge. Darth Sidious is a Sith at the beginning. How the hell Mondo wants to go way back without knowing anything about Darth Sidious? I think he just pick some random and talk like he knows Star Wars, but in fact he just say it without knowing anything about it. He’s the biggest embarrassment, disappointment, and a Star Wars dummy complete idiot.

Reactions: 3
Bless this group because I've been so busy with work, I haven't even been on Instagram.

It seems to me it has gotten to a point for MysteryBae that she needs to get out of this "relationship." There's no way Mondo would give her a day to relax and enjoy quiet time. It breaks my heart. She's still a new mom, she needs a break and he's just around Disney. I know I'm just repeating what most of y'all said but my god I am annoyed.

Ugh listening to him talk about Star Wars is the worst. It's going to be a long week. May the force be with you, friends
They definitely read these posts. Mysterybae went to the hair salon and nail place yesterday. She probably got family come to watch the kids so she can finally leave the house....
---
He's a joke. Also, I can't believe he got $246 in superchats..... been awhile since he broke over a 100, lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They definitely read these posts. Mysterybae went to the hair salon and nail place yesterday. She probably got family come to watch the kids so she can finally leave the house....
---

He's a joke. Also, I can't believe he got $246 in superchats..... been awhile since he broke over a 100, lol...
Guarantee $200 of it was prob from suga mama Demi since she hasn’t donated anything in a while to him and also forgot to acknowledge MysterySTANK’s birthday on her stories.

• Wow
  • Haha
Guarantee $200 of it was prob from suga mama Demi since she hasn’t donated anything in a while to him and also forgot to acknowledge MysterySTANK’s birthday on her stories.
Hmmm, pretty sure the 200 went to Kyrstyns haul. She bought a bunch of those Hershel on sale items, beanies, bags etc. I’m thinking, how the hell did you spend 200 on bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm, pretty sure the 200 went to Kyrstyns haul. She bought a bunch of those Hershel on sale items, beanies, bags etc. I’m thinking, how the hell did you spend 200 on bullshit?
I saw that too…. She bought a bunch of stupid junk that she most likely will never use …. I was thinking same thing …. Waste of money … but when it’s not your own hard earned money …. Buying stupid crap is no big deal I guess !! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄

Reactions: 8
On his live yesterday we was saying he doesn't have any reason to go to disneyworld right now because there isn't anything new to film. Then he said I'm itching to go to disneyworld and mysterybae pretty much told him he can't go 😂 and he also wants to go to Tokyo but if he goes he would want to go for a month. Yeah right you are never going haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
MysteryBae needs to realize as nice as the checks are from Uncle Sam for being a single mom of two different children (saw she got to spend some on her Herschel Haul) - she could go one better and also collect child support from Mondo too!

I am sure Mondo’s friend Villain is high-fiving Mondo every month on the baby’s day of birth knowing that Mondo just finessed MysteryBae another 1 out of 216 months without paying any child support!

• Haha
MysteryBae needs to realize as nice as the checks are from Uncle Sam for being a single mom of two different children (saw she got to spend some on her Herschel Haul) - she could go one better and also collect child support from Mondo too!
I don't think she'll figure out she can get child support from him. See her latest story? She just learned she could put her baby bottles in a dishwasher and is mind blown by that. If learning something like that is mind blowing.... I fear for the future of their generations....

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
I don't think she'll figure out she can get child support from him. See her latest story? She just learned she could put her baby bottles in a dishwasher and is mind blown by that. If learning something like that is mind blowing.... I fear for the future of their generations....
I was about to elaborate on her story about her Baby bottles are dishwashing safe. Her brain is an equivalent to a door knob.

• Haha
Oh yay Demi just posted she is on her way to star wars nite. I was a little worried she wouldn't be there to pay for everything 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Not MONDO at another Disney after dark event yelling out “WOWWWWWWWWWW!!” Repeatedly over and over after he continuously always talking tit about the events and how they do absolutely nothing for him and that he’s sooo done doing after dark events bc they are not good (his own words )… yet …. There his FATT ASS is again in attendance …. All excited and thrilled for every little thing happening and of course Staying real close to his SUGA MAMA Demi so that she can pay for all his food snacks and souvenirs per usual. MysterySTANK at home with the kids per usual like the little woman Mondo likes her to be while he’s always out and about living his best life …. She probably still mind blown that she can put bottles in the dish washer and researching what else can go in there ….. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️😑.
IMG_7200.jpeg

• Haha