Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sadly, I think he does it on purpose cause it generates engagement. he must be getting desperate for views that he's doing these "tips and tricks" rather than rely on his brand and quality content for engagement.
Ok, I take it back. Looks like he corrected it. He's just an idiot who tried to be first.

I should know better he doesn't have the smarts to try any tips and tricks. He'll do what he does...... continues to throw whatever :poop: will stick and hopefully get views.

On a side note, themysterybae_ is slowly making a comeback with her nothing ramblings on her stories....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This dumb clueless look on his face and his damn question box pretty much sums up his whole crappy so called “Disney/park influencer” social media platform . He never knows tit about tit and always asking his followers and “fans” about things instead of actually doing the research himself …. Turns right around and uses his own followers answers and responses… makes a reel with all “his” tips and tricks and recommendations in hopes to earn a few bucks off the views and that’s how he has been getting by all these years as a so called social media park influencer. He’s fkn scum and knows nothing about anything … he’s too lazy to put in actual hard work of his own to his IG and YouTube and will continue to use his own followers knowledge to keep his platforms running. Pinche pestoso Hediondo….worthless dumb ass. 🙄🙄
IMG_7656.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
This dumb clueless look on his face and his damn question box pretty much sums up his whole crappy so called “Disney/park influencer” social media platform . He never knows tit about tit and always asking his followers and “fans” about things instead of actually doing the research himself …. Turns right around and uses his own followers answers and responses… makes a reel with all “his” tips and tricks and recommendations in hopes to earn a few bucks off the views and that’s how he has been getting by all these years as a so called social media park influencer. He’s fkn scum and knows nothing about anything … he’s too lazy to put in actual hard work of his own to his IG and YouTube and will continue to use his own followers knowledge to keep his platforms running. Pinche pestoso Hediondo….worthless dumb ass. 🙄🙄
View attachment 2185541
Disney influencer??!!! That name better get off his chest. Lazy research, crappy content, lazy editing, boring zero entertainment, talking smack. Why he doesn’t do his own research? Why he asks his minions followers, then steal their voices? I really hate that face. That question is unrelated to him as a magic key, that’s not literally the thing he should care about. Let’s see, all the things he cares about like earning calls, anything related to Disney property, what can he do about those? Nothing, just sitting in front of the camera, running his mouth, and practicing reading. There’s nothing he can do about those, because it’s not his “job”. He doesn’t have a Disney knowledge as he stated he didn’t really like Disneyland at the beginning. So what’s the point of keep going without digging knowledge on his own, and use other’s knowledge as a step to grow?

Reactions: 3
Not the hating ass tit talker 2-faced fake ass MONDO hyping up some random DJ he probably doesn’t even know personally to come out to the Disney parks to play more often. Rather than hyping up his own supposed good friend Chris who’s a great DJ and whom he DOES KNOW personally. You will hardly ever see Mondo’s jealous ass shouting anything out about his boy Chris bc he’s not a true friend he’s a damn phony fake friend and I really hope Chris keeps his distance from his FATT fake ass. He’s a hating ass jealous loser and no one should ever consider him as their real “Friend”!!! He is and will always be out for himself only!!! Smh.
IMG_7692.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
First off, what is happening at Radiator Springs?’ I’ve never seen it that packed! Second, GUESS WHO I SAW AT CITYWALK TODAY! You’ve guessed it! Mondo, and his sister! Dressed like children walking through city walk. I would’ve taken a photo, but didn’t want to make it obvious. It was a Gross sighting 🫠 he had a stupid hat on and a slinger bag. I’m just here thinking, do you not get bored of going to theme parks .. every…single.. day??

• Angry
First off, what is happening at Radiator Springs?’ I’ve never seen it that packed! Second, GUESS WHO I SAW AT CITYWALK TODAY! You’ve guessed it! Mondo, and his sister! Dressed like children walking through city walk. I would’ve taken a photo, but didn’t want to make it obvious. It was a Gross sighting 🫠 he had a stupid hat on and a slinger bag. I’m just here thinking, do you not get bored of going to theme parks .. every…single.. day??
I'm sure that he is bored out of his mind. But that would never get view$. So he has to pretend everything every day at the parks is the Greatest Ever.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230524_180806_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone see this from Edwin's IG?

He deleted every picture with her and she also deleted all his pics from IG.

I wonder what the tea is and WHEN he's going to start talking tit about her LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure that he is bored out of his mind. But that would never get view$. So he has to pretend everything every day at the parks is the Greatest Ever.
Right!? Ugh, he’s so fake! He was just walking around like a weirdo. I wanted to yell at him, but there were way too many people. I bet he’s going to watch Little Mermaid this week, and of course he will give his rating as if his matters.

Reactions: 3
Right!? Ugh, he’s so fake! He was just walking around like a weirdo. I wanted to yell at him, but there were way too many people. I bet he’s going to watch Little Mermaid this week, and of course he will give his rating as if his matters.
I guess your bet came true. I can’t believe he went to watch Little Mermaid early screening today. I wasn’t noticed until I saw he posted the popcorn bucket at the movie theater. Gladly I didn’t see him. He made fun of Flounder and Sebastian from live action Little Mermaid, so disrespectful. I know what would he do next is approaching to live action Ariel this Friday and tell her he watched the movie. I can imagine he, Villains and his vlogger minions surround the live action Ariel more than a minute.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2194243

Did anyone see this from Edwin's IG?

He deleted every picture with her and she also deleted all his pics from IG.

I wonder what the tea is and WHEN he's going to start talking tit about her LOL
Not surprised Edwin got dumped again. The tea was her probably seeing what a crappy person he is and then everyone online posting about him basically confirming everything.

What's weird is that he scrubs everything related to Taylor on his feed and his stories but his ex-gf is still on a lot of his stories from the past. What's with that.
---
Mondo's dude bestie (villain_online) hit up Universal, Knotts, and DL the other day. Not sure if Mondo was with him. It has got to be boring doing the same thing everyday making pennies... Normally you build your career and expand. Mondo's doing the same thing over and over in an oversaturated market.

Reactions: 5
Is Megan and Melissa not friends anymore? They don’t seem to hang out anymore.
It doesn't look like it anymore. I've been following them both... and it looks like Megan (justmousinaround) has replaced her with new "besties" she hangs out with. I don't mind Melissa.... shes more down to earth. I can't stand fake, entitled Megan. Remember, Megan is the one who throws popcorn on the ground for a IG post and doesn't pick up after herself (this one threw me over the edge). She's also BFF's with Mondo :sick: . I've already expressed my dislike for her. I don't even know why she has any following. She rarely ever acknowledges you if you comment on her posts... or even likes any comments. She's just selfish and gives off Mean Girl vibes... Ive seen her in person, tried to approach her, but she was just rude and snobby. I started following her cause of her girls in their cute costumes (probably just like her other followers). Her IG is now just showing off and bragging about herself.... its not disney or the cute things with her girls as it was in the past. I've unfollowed, but will check in.... only to see it's still all about her. She ain't "just mousing around" .... she "just bragging all the time".

It doesn't look like it anymore. I've been following them both... and it looks like Megan (justmousinaround) has replaced her with new "besties" she hangs out with. I don't mind Melissa.... shes more down to earth. I can't stand fake, entitled Megan. Remember, Megan is the one who throws popcorn on the ground for a IG post and doesn't pick up after herself (this one threw me over the edge). She's also BFF's with Mondo :sick: . I've already expressed my dislike for her. I don't even know why she has any following. She rarely ever acknowledges you if you comment on her posts... or even likes any comments. She's just selfish and gives off Mean Girl vibes... Ive seen her in person, tried to approach her, but she was just rude and snobby. I started following her cause of her girls in their cute costumes (probably just like her other followers). Her IG is now just showing off and bragging about herself.... its not disney or the cute things with her girls as it was in the past. I've unfollowed, but will check in.... only to see it's still all about her. She ain't "just mousing around" .... she "just bragging all the time".
It’s sad if they aren’t friends anymore. Pretty sure Melissa moved closer to be able to hang out with Megan more. I know the girls are in the same school too.

Reactions: 1
Mondo is currently at a Media Event at Knotts Berry farm 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 as if anyone needs to see Noah stuff his face
---
What is she saying now?? Lol
She bought clothes, and she isn’t sure if she fits into them so, she may give them away to her followers lol. Like, why buy them??? Lol

• Haha
Mondo is currently at a Media Event at Knotts Berry farm 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 as if anyone needs to see Noah stuff his face
---

She bought clothes, and she isn’t sure if she fits into them so, she may give them away to her followers lol. Like, why buy them??? Lol
WTF lmaooo she needs friends so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He has chosen 1 of 3 options here ….

1) Continue going to the parks to supposedly “work hard” bc he has made park hopping his FULL TIME job…

2) Stay at home with Mystery STANK and kids and actually be an Adult and parent for once in his life …

3) Invest his time in finding an actual REAL FULL TIME JOB and earn an honest living to provide for his family ….

Why is anyone even the slightest bit surprised that he of course chooses to be in the parks alllllll day everyday even tho I’m sure he’s burned out, bored and not really making all that much money anymore being a supposed “park influencer” ?! C’mon now …It’s MONDO we are talking about here….the less Adulting responsibilities for him the better Smh 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart