Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday on Demi’s live, she mention that she has the artist VIP pass for Coachella this weekend, I watched a tik tok from last weekend, and the person said that those passes go for $11.000 each… she was with her husband and 2 friends last night. Wonder if she bought her friends the VIP bands too. I believe that one of her friends with a realtor who does well, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she bought her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not so long after Fantasmic dragon was on fire, Mondo didn’t wait any longer to upload a video about that. He was literally shown bunch of clips ppl tagged him. Alright, many ppl was there and it was spread out on IG. He sounds like this is a breaking news emergency, he has to be the “first” to upload a video about it in the middle of the night. Wtf??? He doesn’t need to show that, we all can see. He was sound defensive, saying some nice words about Disneyland, shut up with those fake emotion. This is literally just like the video of Spider Man animatronic failed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not so long after Fantasmic dragon was on fire, Mondo didn’t wait any longer to upload a video about that. He was literally shown bunch of clips ppl tagged him. Alright, many ppl was there and it was spread out on IG. He sounds like this is a breaking news emergency, he has to be the “first” to upload a video about it in the middle of the night. Wtf??? He doesn’t need to show that, we all can see. He was sound defensive, saying some nice words about Disneyland, shut up with those fake emotion. This is literally just like the video of Spider Man animatronic failed.
Just saw that on IG. I saw someone else post it, then saw Mondo’s many videos 😒. Pretty crazy though! Just saw Fantasmic last Monday.

Reactions: 2
People acting like he was there 😐
Did anyone see how many reels did he post on his stories?? What a loser! Does he get any profit off them?
Today, he was fckin can’t wait to see the aftermath, woke up early, went straight in to see. Why he rushed so fast?? So overall, he cares about Disneyland faster than baby Maxx. Working hard?? 🤣🤣🤣 So getting up early, leaving house, going to straight to Disneyland, and recording the aftermath, which is a construction, are some kind of working hard???🤣🤣🤣 I never see him work hard, even lazy editing the video, zero entertainment, more talking smack and cringe ugly faces. Can’t believe some ppl still blind by this guy, still can’t see the negative side, which is never good at all, even though he talks smack so much about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What she say?
Ranting about how she realizes how big and huge she blew up and was reminiscing about older pics of herself and how she took pride in how fit she used to be and how much confidence she used to have 🙄🙄🙄 also mentioned that she has to use insta filters now when she posts herself bc she doesn’t think she looks good without one on. I’m glad she’s feeling that way about herself ….karma is a witch isn’t it Mystery STANK McDwyer ???

I remember she used to make fun of all the girls who she followed on Instagram and rant on her stories how they always put filters on themselves and she would roll her eyes and laugh about everyone using filters and how ridiculous they were for using them …. Now she’s obviously always using them herself and says she finally gets why ppl use filters so much and she’s complaining that baby Maxx has robbed her of all her “beauty” and confidence she used to have …. Ummm okay …..sure Jan. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m almost positive that Mondo is to blame for that one … you guys legit look like siblings …. You have morphed into him and look like his TWIN!!! But I guess it’s a start that you have finally realized how bad you’ve fallen off …. There’s a first step for everything. 🤷🏻‍♀️
73F264B5-2394-468D-8790-5467A5729C44.jpeg
EEF72A1E-D223-499D-A1DA-D92A9701FDE5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What she say?
That she hasn't been putting time for herself. She hasn't done her nails in a while, or hasn't had a hair cut, and hasn't been to the gym in a long time. She then says that she's been inspired to start up her "fitness" IG account. It's kinda a lot of feeling sorry for herself stuff. Mentions how this is the heaviest she's been in a long time... and that she doesn't have time.

She vents that she's taking care of sonic and max. It's always just laundry and cleaning, etc.

You know what's crazy... there are some women out there doing all of this.... fitness, taking care of children, cleaning, cooking, getting regular manicures, getting hair done, overall taking care of themselves...... AND they balance their time just fine (some even WORK a job while doing all that)... Those women usually have a supportive husband/partner. Mondo probably doesn't do anything to help. So I can see why she's feeling sorry for herself now.

And here's the kicker...... its apparently her birthday today?! yikes..... to talk down on yourself and complain about your kids/life the night before your birthday?! .... yeah, something going on.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That she hasn't been putting time for herself. She hasn't done her nails in a while, or hasn't had a hair cut, and hasn't been to the gym in a long time. She then says that she's been inspired to start up her "fitness" IG account. It's kinda a lot of feeling sorry for herself stuff. Mentions how this is the heaviest she's been in a long time... and that she doesn't have time.

She vents that she's taking care of sonic and max. It's always just laundry and cleaning, etc.

You know what's crazy... there are some women out there doing all of this.... fitness, taking care of children, cleaning, cooking, getting regular manicures, getting hair done, overall taking care of themselves...... AND they balance their time just fine (some even WORK a job while doing all that)... Those women usually have a supportive husband/partner. Mondo probably doesn't do anything to help. So I can see why she's feeling sorry for herself now.

And here's the kicker...... its apparently her birthday today?! yikes..... to talk down on yourself and complain about your kids/life the night before your birthday?! .... yeah, something going on.....
I’m one of those women! LOL although it did take me a while to get back into all of that. Definitely a year after having my baby. But as of January, I’m down 18lbs, I’ve gotten my nails done twice ( they last about 3-4 weeks for me) gotten my hair done quite a few times already, heck I’ve even got my eye brows microbladed.
I have an incredible partner who knows how important it is for me just to get out of the house and take time for myself. I did quit my full Time job, and am now a stay at home mom. I do feel for her, especially when your partner would much rather be at Disneyland then being at home to help.
---
It’s also sad how it’s her birthday, and mondo would much rather be at Disneyland.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mondo thinking to himself this morning …. “Uh-ohh…. It’s baby mamas bday today …. I better send out a quick shout-out post to her on my IG stories then get the hell out of dodge for the day before she expects me to take her anywhere or do anything for her special day 👀

Mondo’s last known location : At Disneys trading post dancing to the music they’re playing in there to help kill time to waste the day away so he doesn’t have to go home and celebrate with Depressed and emotional baby mama…. What a catch!!! She’s such a lucky woman to have landed herself such a narcissistic selfish bumm like him. Kudos McDwyer 👌🏼👍🏼🏆.

You’d think after hearing her ranting on her stories about never having time for herself anymore and keeping up with her appearance that Mondo would offer to let her have the day to herself to do what she wants … hair… nails … etc .. while he holds the fort down at home with the kids and adulting but nope !!! Looks like just bc it’s her birthday…. Doesn’t give her any free passes or days off. He still left her ass at home while he’s out and about playing at the parks as usual . Nothing new to see here folks. Sorry McSTANK… maybe if you’re really lucky … he will make another post/reel about you for your birthday while the song 🎶 🎶🎶Toot it and boot it plays in the background on his IG stories 🎶🎶🎶 Fingers crossed he at least does that before the night is over . 🤞🏼🤷🏻‍♀️. Happy Birthday girl!!! That’s YO MANNNNNNN!!!!! BABY DADA rite there !!!!! 🙌🏼 🥳🎉🤣

FB86CC11-83E5-46EF-A619-016D9C7529B5.jpeg
405B0BC6-3814-4411-BC41-B1B9CBB1D5F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mondo thinking to himself this morning …. “Uh-ohh…. It’s baby mamas bday today …. I better send out a quick shout-out post to her on my IG stories then get the hell out of dodge for the day before she expects me to take her anywhere or do anything for her special day 👀

Mondo’s last known location : At Disneys trading post dancing to the music they’re playing in there to help kill time to waste the day away so he doesn’t have to go home and celebrate with Depressed and emotional baby mama…. What a catch!!! She’s such a lucky woman to have landed herself such a narcissistic selfish bumm like him. Kudos McDwyer 👌🏼👍🏼🏆.

You’d think after hearing her ranting on her stories about never having time for herself anymore and keeping up with her appearance that Mondo would offer to let her have the day to herself to do what she wants … hair… nails … etc .. while he holds the fort down at home with the kids and adulting but nope !!! Looks like just bc it’s her birthday…. Doesn’t give her any free passes or days off. He still left her ass at home while he’s out and about playing at the parks as usual . Nothing new to see here folks. Sorry McSTANK… maybe if you’re really lucky … he will make another post/reel about you for your birthday while the song 🎶 🎶🎶Toot it and boot it plays in the background on his IG stories 🎶🎶🎶 Fingers crossed he at least does that before the night is over . 🤞🏼🤷🏻‍♀️. Happy Birthday girl!!! That’s YO MANNNNNNN!!!!! BABY DADA rite there !!!!! 🙌🏼 🥳🎉🤣

View attachment 2125120View attachment 2125121

Lol!!!! Thank you! I didn’t want to waste my time listening to her ass not making any sense on her birthday. It says a lot about her mental health, and relationship. Let’s not forget, Mondo did make fun of her for not going to the gym.
---
Ty! Haha, I just didn’t want to click on her story! She asked for that life! Yet she wants another baby 🙃. I’m sure baby daddy Mondo claims he’s the man of the house, while she sits at home taking care of her kids. SMH

Reactions: 3
I think Mondo just want to skip Kirstyn’s birthday at home. It sounds boring, no blowing candles, no cake, no singing birthday song. I don’t know what’s that definition of family, because it doesn’t sound like family at all meanwhile everyone at their own places. Kirstyn feel desperate of herself, meanwhile fat ass waddle around the park, having so much fun with Star Wars music. He feels like that music like dance floor music. So much disrespectful. He doesn’t know anything about Star Wars and having the worst cheap Star Wars outfit, even cheaper than a kid who wears a costume jumpsuit. He dances inside trading post? That’s not hilarious, and it’s more like crazy. Star Wars month is coming up, and it’s time for him to disrespect Star Wars and Galaxy’s Edge. Why doesn’t he take her to Disneyland for her birthday like last time on Easter Sunday outta nowhere? I know he’s fckin tired of pushing the stroller again.

Attachments

Things Demi can do:

- Drop five-figures on two weekends of Coachella for IG Clout.
- Go to both Throwback Nites over 72 hours.
- Live Make-Up Tutorials.
- Giveaways to her subscribers.

Things Demi can’t do:
- Wish MysteryBae a Happy Birthday on IG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m one of those women! LOL although it did take me a while to get back into all of that. Definitely a year after having my baby. But as of January, I’m down 18lbs, I’ve gotten my nails done twice ( they last about 3-4 weeks for me) gotten my hair done quite a few times already, heck I’ve even got my eye brows microbladed.
I have an incredible partner who knows how important it is for me just to get out of the house and take time for myself. I did quit my full Time job, and am now a stay at home mom. I do feel for her, especially when your partner would much rather be at Disneyland then being at home to help.
That's awesome! Keep it up. Your support system is important.

I know mysterybae has family that helps, but I just feel bad cause Mondo is such a deadbeat. It could be they're hurting for money so he "has" to vlog and go to the themeparks for his work content. So she has to suck it up and be alone.
---
Things Demi can’t do:
I'm sure she'll drop money on her for her birthday and all will be well. LOL.

Reactions: 2
Things Demi can do:

Things Demi can’t do:
Rite?? Her supposed bestie didn’t make not one single shout out post to her for her birthday and her baby dada spent the whole day at Disney parks dancing to the music playing in all the stores while he left her ass alone at home to attend to the housekeeping laundry and 24/7 baby duties per usual . I’m sure it was one memorable birthday for MysteryMcSTANK….👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🥳.

I also noticed she said Sonic and Max make her happy. She didn't mention Mondo though 🤔 😬
Somethings up

She’s seriously sharing that in her stories as if everyone should feel bad for her but I don’t. She’s the one that made the decision to be with that fat ass and have his baby too. She can complain all she wants but don’t gonna get any sympathy from me lol
---
Things Demi can do:

Things Demi can’t do:
I seriously cannot stand Demi. She always flaunts her wealth around when so many ppl are struggling. Must be nice to be married to someone who’s rich and be a gold digger 🙄 Find it funny she never even wished MB happy birthday either lol But it’s ok I’m sure she’ll buy her stuff to make up for it cause yeah $ always buys you your friends

• Heart
Here comes Mondo, reposting other peoples post for Star Wars Nite 🥴 while at target with his airhead baby mama.
It’s time for him to disrespect Star Wars. Why he doesn’t say his own thoughts for the upcoming Star Wars nite? Always and always using thoughts from others. What a waste of a ticket for a person like him who has zero knowledge about Star Wars going to Star Wars event. Ofc, the fact that when he goes to Batuu, he’s a complete idiot when he sees unusual different things. He doesn’t have a lightsaber in fact🤣 Are those enough to prove he’s the real fake Star Wars fan? I really hope that I don’t see him in that event. He was ruined my nights last 2 after dark events, plus he talked smack after that.

So that’s his expectation for Star Wars nite? Really high expectation. Enough with those expectations, he doesn’t dare to come to talk to them IF they come out. What can he talk? Keep quiet and listen to them is good advice. I know he just waddle around and show his live chat ppl the characters from the distance. That’s all he can do. What a waste of a ticket while the event is sold out, it’s supposed to be for a Star Wars fan who want to go.

Part 3??? What the hell? It already suck at the beginning. I bet he will do on his Star Wars nite with his cheap Star Wars outfit.

Attachments

Last edited: