Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Mondo’s live title today: “.Qaurter 2 earning call”. Why exactly does Mondo look like he is concerned and trying to interpret the conference call. LOL. Ugh, he needs to stop! He looks like a fool! He is acting as if he is Disney Corporate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to Mondo’s live title today: “.Qaurter 2 earning call”. Why exactly does Mondo look like he is concerned and trying to interpret the conference call. LOL. Ugh, he needs to stop! He looks like a fool! He is acting as if he is Disney Corporate 😂
When the hell he cares about Disney earning call so much? He goes way too far, posting bunch of Disney earning call on story. Dude, that’s not his job. He’a just a magic key of Disneyland like any other magic key. Why the hell he cares about those databases? Meanwhile he does NOTHING about it. I think he goes way too far than just being a magic key, wasting time on something that not literally his job. Does he has a job? Nope. He always be a fool. If he thinks he’s Disney corporate, then Bob Chapek the lazy streamer version is created.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I for one had been waiting for Mondo's in-depth financial analysis before making any stock buy/sell decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2166831
It’s idiots like these ruin Disneyland. Seems like everyone wants to be a grifter!.
The real idiot is on the right dress in black. The others are just a blind background. Ppl still blind by him, because they’re not dig deep and technically don’t care how bad he is like us. Today, he’s at Disneyland, showing some wood statues and scare ppl by the prices, trying a treat at Cars Land. His voice sounds like spilling saliva from his mouth like he really wants to dip in.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow this is embarrassing. In his mad dash to try be the first to break the news he puts this out? "Dinsey?"

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 1.42.31 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now he's doing a Ring of Fire tonight - Ring of Chismosas more like it. I can't believe he roped Ordinary Adventures into that. Poor Just Ask Danny is in there due to contract obligations it seems lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_6095.jpeg

boohoooo, galactic starcruiser closing! Poor Peter can’t throw away his money anymore!
I’m noticing Danny is real quiet so far ha ha

Can anyone tell me about this other guy? KoolsKsAdventure
---
Now he's doing a Ring of Fire tonight - Ring of Chismosas more like it. I can't believe he roped Ordinary Adventures into that. Poor Just Ask Danny is in there due to contract obligations it seems lol.
Peter wishes Mondo should’ve gone to Galactic Cruiser and supposedly disney made it hard for him to book a cruise. SUREEEE
---
sadly, I think he does it on purpose cause it generates engagement. he must be getting desperate for views that he's doing these "tips and tricks" rather than rely on his brand and quality content for engagement.
says a lot of his audience who are probably illiterate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 2181086

boohoooo, galactic starcruiser closing! Poor Peter can’t throw away his money anymore!
I’m noticing Danny is real quiet so far ha ha

Can anyone tell me about this other guy? KoolsKsAdventure
---

Peter wishes Mondo should’ve gone to Galactic Cruiser and supposedly disney made it hard for him to book a cruise. SUREEEE
---

says a lot of his audience who are probably illiterate.
I’m not interested in that. Galactic Starcruiser will be closed permanently in October this year🤣🤣🤣 What a great news, but not for Peter, who like to spend 4k-5k for just 2 nights inside the virtual spaceship that literally doesn’t move at all. What’s it called? “Futuristic” project, right? Spending millions to build the thing with the price that most ppl can’t afford. What?? Peter wishes Mondo should’ve gone to that spaceship? 🤣🤣🤣 what a joke. He thinks Mondo can spend those thousands $ that’s literally not from his hands to go and enjoy a couple nights inside the virtual spaceship? Mondo is a deep fake Star Wars fan, so going into that spaceship is just a waste and trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 3