Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mondo's latest IG posts have been actual pictures.... who wants to guess why?! ...... cause no more bonus $ incentive from instagram. You can tell when the incentive was there cause every post was almost always a reel to make money off your views. It clearly shows he doesn't give a crap about providing quality value to his following...... only if it benefits him monetarily. pathetic.

also Kirstin saying how she took max to watch the super mario movie. I just find it funny that she provides the update still at home on the same spot she always stories.... I dunno about you, but I'd share a photo or two of his first movie outing, yet the update we get is from her couch. it's like it didnt really happen..... and she wants us to think she's living life. but we all know she doesn't ever leave cause she's parenting 24/7 so Mondo can themepark all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s Fkn disgusting looking and HUGE AF… trying to show her breastfeeding titties to the whole world on her stories 🙄🙄🙄 maybe she should look into starting an Only Fans with that kind of cleavage she’s willing to show everyone … may as well monetize off of it as a plan B for their new means of income now that plan A (Mondo “Disney influencing”and vlogging) is officially winding down and will have soon run it’s course …. Bc you’re right … he legit has not put any of the usual half ass effort into any Disney vlogging or reel making since reels compensation stopped. He’s a fkn salty ass loser wannabe “Disney influencer” … and it deff shows more than ever now. Broke asses!!

B9C38453-0B0A-459B-8C69-C221BD9E3728.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s legit LIVE right now at Disney and has been riding the damn train around for over an hour now …. FATTT ASSSS doesn’t even want to walk anymore to at least try and film any content for his followers …. This has been his footage since being LIVE …. In and out of the dark tunnels the train goes through smh …. Like why even bother streaming if that’s all you’re going to show ??? Fkn biggest sorry lazy assss loser that he is I swear smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄🙄

02082A7A-4086-41EF-8F7E-F8B469D707FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s Fkn disgusting looking and HUGE AF… trying to show her breastfeeding titties to the whole world on her stories 🙄🙄🙄 maybe she should look into starting an Only Fans with that kind of cleavage she’s willing to show everyone … may as well monetize off of it as a plan B for their new means of income now that plan A (Mondo “Disney influencing”and vlogging) is officially winding down and will have soon run it’s course …. Bc you’re right … he legit has not put any of the usual half ass effort into any Disney vlogging or reel making since reels compensation stopped. He’s a fkn salty ass loser wannabe “Disney influencer” … and it deff shows more than ever now. Broke asses!!

View attachment 2083439
Yeah. She’s slowly turning into Mondo lol!!
I’m sure all their Disney “fans” will subscribe to her Onlyfans 🤢🤢🤢
---
Isn’t it concerning for taking a newborn to a movie theatre? Especially with the loud speakers surrounding the theatre. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 2
YouTube Lives recap for FireFires...

4/2 - Speculation Sunday - $392
4/4 - Morning Disneyland Live - $15
4/4 - Bonfire Live (Genie+) - $22
4/5 - Bonfire Live (Super Mario Movie) - $5
4/6 - Disneyland Live (Phat Cat band) - $50

WOW. He's off to a great start this month for grifting. He's kicking it into grift overdrive..... Not the numbers he used to get, but shocks me people still drop superchats for this bum...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
YouTube Lives recap for FireFires...

4/2 - Speculation Sunday - $392
4/4 - Morning Disneyland Live - $15
4/4 - Bonfire Live (Genie+) - $22
4/5 - Bonfire Live (Super Mario Movie) - $5
4/6 - Disneyland Live (Phat Cat band) - $50

WOW. He's off to a great start this month for grifting. He's kicking it into grift overdrive..... Not the numbers he used to get, but shocks me people still drop superchats for this bum...
UGH, I CAN NOT STAND HIM!
What the duck is wrong with people. Who the duck wants to give money to this broke Ass! “He is doing his job” are a bunch of low lives

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay Batman muscle woman 🙄🙄 …. First your titties and now your BIG ASSSS arms in Mondo’s dirty ass T-shirt that you made into a muscle man shirt for yourself to wear around while you sit around doing nothing as usual …lounging in your favorite crusty smelly corner of the couch/bed…. Get a grip HEFFER …. Cover up …. Not a single soul wants to see any of that gross cleavage you’ve been posting so eagerly lately …. Nast AF!!!!! 🤢🤮🤮🤮

02D33B4C-37F3-4A73-A8CE-56B85163BBB3.jpeg

I know spirit jerseys only go up to 2X - 3X but why are his looking like he’s trying to squeeze into a Small?!

• Haha
Today is the beautiful day here at Southern California AAAAAA. Thecalibae is about a family adventcha here at Dislannn with baby Maxx and beautiful Mysterybae. Fire it uppppppp.
They said they will bring Maxx to the park, on the cruise. And today is the day, the day baby Maxx finally at Disneyland. I thought it would be late later like in summer. But nah, they chose Easter Day to step out of the house. The whole family?? Where’s Sonic?? They left him out. Why?? Double troubles?? Can’t keep their eyes on both children at the same time??🤣🤣
No Walk with Maxx to grift every $ and hearts from the minions? That’s right, both hands are busy. Pushing the stroller instead one hand push the stroller, and one hand hold a tripod.
Actually, they wear the same jersey, but Mondo just wear an extra jersey, so ppl can recognize him, or be mistaken he and Kirstyn are twins😂( look at their body shape, do they look equally now?)
How many times would he push the stroller with the happy face like that? Btw, that stroller take lots of spaces. Who hate stroller?
Poor Maxx. No smile?? That’s right, too noisy, can’t sleep. Mommy Kirstyn and daddy Mondo interrupted your peaceful sleep??😄He got his first picture none other than Easter bunny.

Attachments

• Haha
Her legs are big asf!! They almost look bigger than Mondo’s legs!!
How else would her legs look??? She gets No activity whatsoever… she’s been glued to her corner on the couch and bed for the past few years now …. And she only goes to the gym to sit in the parking lot to do IG stories and complains about how she does not feel like going inside the gym to actually work out … so she rants on and on on stories about dumb shittt then she drives off and goes back home smh she’s a fkn sorry ass unmotivated lazy BLOB just like her baby dada!!! 🤮🤢🤮🤮🥴🥴

• Haha