Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS from thecalibae!!!!!!!! The Penny Press to Splash Mountain is GONE. Sound the alarms..... Alert All the media!!!!!

give me a freakin break..... and then the comments...... it was just moved to Pooh's Corner. He's the absolute worst.
---
BREAKING NEWS from thecalibae!!!!!!!! The Penny Press to Splash Mountain is GONE. Sound the alarms..... Alert All the media!!!!!

give me a freakin break..... and then the comments...... it was just moved to Pooh's Corner. He's the absolute worst.
UPDATE: He deleted his post about it. LOL. The worst, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I guess they took another trip to Disneyland as a “Family” but yet again I guess family does NOT include Sonic. Their last visit he was noticeably missing from their pix and posts and guess they were there last night for fireworks and Sonic was nowhere to be seen again . Mystery HEDIONDA lets Mondo yell at Sonics ass and bully him around while they play board games …so I’m sure she lets him convince her to leave his ass at home while they go on all these “Family” adventure outings without him and they only take MAXX ….. sorry ass idiot mother that she is to him!!! Smh 🙄

Reactions: 6
I guess they took another trip to Disneyland as a “Family” but yet again I guess family does NOT include Sonic. Their last visit he was noticeably missing from their pix and posts and guess they were there last night for fireworks and Sonic was nowhere to be seen again . Mystery HEDIONDA lets Mondo yell at Sonics ass and bully him around while they play board games …so I’m sure she lets him convince her to leave his ass at home while they go on all these “Family” adventure outings without him and they only take MAXX ….. sorry ass idiot mother that she is to him!!! Smh 🙄
Because Sonic is not really Mondo’s bloodline. As we see, Mondo didn’t care about Sonic much before, and he will not. I think they bring Maxx to Disneyland for free, infant is free. Sonic has a pass, so not free. Family adventure seems fake, does that sounds like family at all? Glad I didn’t see them last night, and I feel so good if they aren’t around my sight.
What the hell did he do?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They have literally morphed into each other … can’t even tell the 2 apart anymore they look the fkn same!!! 🤮 and oh yeah Mystery STANK …. I’m so sure …Dreams do come true when you leave your first born behind to go have family adventures without him!!!!
8B5D6E47-B25A-4C1F-B0C5-73C779CCB15D.jpeg

• Haha
Guess who’s all ready for Disney throwback after dark and in his worn out stinky same clothes and flats he always wears ….Of course … after he’s been literally talking smack on after dark events and how they are soooo lame and do nothing for him 🙄🙄🙄🙄 but still …. He obviously can’t miss out on all the lameness …. Especially with his sugar mama Demi being there as well ….. she will be buying all his food/snacks and souvenirs per usual …..he would never miss out on that opportunity!!!! Stay tuned for his “WOOOOWWWWW” comments on his LIVE saying how much fun he’s having and how he loves after dark events at Disney soooo much …. Bc he’s such a damn liar and always contradicts himself smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄😑.
939AF16C-E598-45ED-9E0B-CFA1350F3B8E.jpeg

• Angry
^^^ I’ll give it to next Speculation Sunday that the Throwback Nite was “boring”. He’s just as stupid, as the fools who support him and financial supporting him going to these events.

Mondo’s latest reels theme is “Treat yo self”. Circling back to his story he thanks whatever person he was hanging out. I’m guesssssssing the guy paid for the entire Lamplight Lounge experience .

Guess who’s all ready for Disney throwback after dark and in his worn out stinky same clothes and flats he always wears ….Of course … after he’s been literally talking smack on after dark events and how they are soooo lame and do nothing for him 🙄🙄🙄🙄 but still …. He obviously can’t miss out on all the lameness …. Especially with his sugar mama Demi being there as well ….. she will be buying all his food/snacks and souvenirs per usual …..he would never miss out on that opportunity!!!! Stay tuned for his “WOOOOWWWWW” comments on his LIVE saying how much fun he’s having and how he loves after dark events at Disney soooo much …. Bc he’s such a damn liar and always contradicts himself smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄😑.
View attachment 2111278
I was there inside that room. Then him, Demi, and her husband went in. I was so shocked and speechless. So disgusting, same shorts and shoes. Later on, I saw him and his whole gang in line for Carousel of Progress. He always has an early spot, meanwhile I was behind his group. Ofc, he will talk lots of tit about this event. He doesn’t love most of Disney after dark events, except grad nite. I never forget he said grad nite is better than Oogie boogie bash, because it’s low crowds. I’m sure he doesn’t love this event, he doesn’t know tit about Disney by talking smack and being disrespectful. The thing is he said on one of his LIVE that he didn’t want to go this event, he wanted to sell his ticket, but Kirstyn told him just go. It’s completely trash. I believe that he just waddle around like Walk with me. I feel his ticket is useless since he didn’t really do anything.

On villain_online's stories walking to Mondo about After Dark event:

Mondo:
"...nothing to complain about"
"...this might be best event of the year"

I tit you not, he said those exact words about this event. This guy says he doesn't even want to go to this.... and then says best event.... LOL.... unbelievable. TRASH.

On villain_online's stories walking to Mondo about After Dark event:

Mondo:
"...nothing to complain about"
"...this might be best event of the year"

I tit you not, he said those exact words about this event. This guy says he doesn't even want to go to this.... and then says best event.... LOL.... unbelievable. TRASH.
I knew he’d come with that contradicting BS as he always does !!!!! He stays forever talking soooo much smack on Disney and their after dark events and how they are nooo good and nothing to look forward to …. He even legit said he wanted to sell his tickets to the event …… and of course his FATTTTT FUCKKK ass still went and mooched off sugar mama Demi for all the food and snacks … he never spends a dime at those events bc he knows Demi will buy everything …. And he has the audacity to say it’s the best event he’s attended so far after all his shittt talking about it … he’s soooo FKN full of SHIITTT dude !!!! Cancel his disgusting loser lying bumm ass already !!!!! He’s absolute TRASH!!!! 🗑🗑🗑Smh 😑😑😑🤬
His words exactly “This was a GREAT event … GREAT event !!!” Says the guy who supposedly fits on VELOCICOASTER now …….yeah …. Okay Mondo!!! 🙄🙄

F05913B0-1CBF-4B61-9E53-683ABCD0C1D5.jpeg
F816D25C-338B-496E-A4B5-4CDDCE4BBF86.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
I knew he’d come with that contradicting BS as he always does !!!!! He stays forever talking soooo much smack on Disney and their after dark events and how they are nooo good and nothing to look forward to …. He even legit said he wanted to sell his tickets to the event …… and of course his FATTTTT FUCKKK ass still went and mooched off sugar mama Demi for all the food and snacks … he never spends a dime at those events bc he knows Demi will buy everything …. And he has the audacity to say it’s the best event he’s attended so far after all his shittt talking about it … he’s soooo FKN full of SHIITTT dude !!!! Cancel his disgusting loser lying bumm ass already !!!!! He’s absolute TRASH!!!! 🗑🗑🗑Smh 😑😑😑🤬
His words exactly “This was a GREAT event … GREAT event !!!” Says the guy who supposedly fits on VELOCICOASTER now …….yeah …. Okay Mondo!!! 🙄🙄

View attachment 2113775View attachment 2113776

Damn, he looks like a melting ice cream cone. He got bigger 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damn, he looks like a melting ice cream cone. He got bigger 😬😬
And also should be noted …. His “homie” Villain or whatever the hell his name is …. Is clearly not really his homie or so called friend … if you pay attention …he always makes sure to “interview” him pretending he wants his opinion on things but what Villains really doing is being malicious ….recording him eating and always gets him full body shot like those pix in his blue sweater ….not very flattering videos or pix of him at all and villain always posts him anyways ….. Mondo’s too stupid to realize it…. Thinks villain is really his BESTIE!!! Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️😑

• Haha

View attachment 2113775View attachment 2113776

I swear he looks like a Viejo metiche lol

• Haha