Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm starting to think it's only true bodybuilders who accept they need to gain weight to do better in next season's competition. When I see people like JordyDix afraid of gaining weight and losing her thin physique makes me think she's not actually in this for the sport, but just to look good and masking an eating disorder 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So hang on, she actually liked looking totally emaciated and like she drop dead at any moment?! 🥴 I thought this was just for the sport? But it seems deeper than that - she wants ti stay the way she is: stage lean and super skinny.
She popped up on my feed yesterday doing her posing and was actually startled, because her emaciated face was the thing that stood out. She doesn't look well! Such an incredibly pretty girl, but not now because all you think is that she can't be eating enough. I now understand why family scolded me when I was leaner than I should have been and blind to it. I liked the way my body was, but think I was probably similar - face made me look older and sad! Definitely wasn't worth it either. 100% believe that all the fluctuating led to sagging skin and earlier ageing.

Think Kerry Section also looks very...harsh at the moment and could do with a bit of "carb face" too

Reactions: 1
So hang on, she actually liked looking totally emaciated and like she drop dead at any moment?! 🥴 I thought this was just for the sport? But it seems deeper than that - she wants ti stay the way she is: stage lean and super skinny.
That’s heartbreaking. There’s no way that she doesn’t have a body image disorder. Some of these federations have gone way too far. And I bet the judges sitting there have never put themselves through what these girls are going through only to be told you’re still not good enough.

Reactions: 5
That’s heartbreaking. There’s no way that she doesn’t have a body image disorder. Some of these federations have gone way too far. And I bet the judges sitting there have never put themselves through what these girls are going through only to be told you’re still not good enough.
And bikini really seemed to be far more like...just slim and "toned" before. Not as hardcore. Seems to just get more and more extreme.

Reactions: 2
Just seen this girls Reel, she is a bikini Olympia but you can see the difference between her first and last shows - more slim in the first one and then way more definition in the last couple of years

• Wow
Just seen this girls Reel, she is a bikini Olympia but you can see the difference between her first and last shows - more slim in the first one and then way more definition in the last couple of years
The before is so much more like the bikini I remembered from years ago - although she even has more muscle mass then then a lot would have had. She would have been *too lean* for it in her current state, if it was the bikini of old!

JordyDix seems to think she's back on the straight and narrow now after a 5 day binge.... This cycle will just repeat and repeat itself unfortunately, she won't have gained enough weight yet for it to not!
Her family and friends should be telling her it’s not worth it. Why is she doing it? She feels awful most of the time and can’t sit in her own skin. It’s so sad to watch.

Reactions: 3
Her family and friends should be telling her it’s not worth it. Why is she doing it? She feels awful most of the time and can’t sit in her own skin. It’s so sad to watch.
She seems to have a lot of bodybuilding type contacts, who will share the same delusions I suppose. And would she listen if family said otherwise?

I just can’t with Gracie collis 🙄 🍑
What kind of world do we live in? That's comical. It's November. Cosy means fleecy everything, not bare buttocks around the house. Just own it and go to OnlyFans

I just can’t with Gracie collis 🙄 🍑
What kind of world do we live in? That's comical. It's November. Cosy means fleecy everything, not bare buttocks around the house. Just own it and go to OnlyFans

Anyone follow charleysmycoach or lucyllionaire? Lucy used to be obese and changed her life, she’s super inspiring. Charley just shows off her arse these days like all of them :£
I shouldn't read Tattle while eating 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1