Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look definitely has changed- if you look at say Blogilates' competition photos from 2012, the standard then is VERY different to what it looks like today.
Thank you. I hadn't been paying close attention but knew people prepping 10 years ago and seemed like they were going for a much softer and more mainstream look. Like in my leaner times I felt like I would have been "too much" for it. A gym friend went through prep for bikini around then and her look was very similar to Blogilates. Jordy seemed closer to what was fitness, to my eye.

Reactions: 1
To think Kerry actually paid for them?!! 🍈🍈
Must be over the muscle? So bad - like something from Botched. She has so little fat and breast tissue that it would be hard to make them look good. They seem to be determined to go big as well. Like, mine are deflated now after losing some weight (not close to that lean) but something like a B would be more realistic.
And so much lip filler!

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for Jordy Dix, you can just see this is going to give her such a problem with food and body image. If it hasn’t already… it’s really awful how bodybuilding has gone now. Judges are forcing people into the ground.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for Jordy Dix, you can just see this is going to give her such a problem with food and body image. If it hasn’t already… it’s really awful how bodybuilding has gone now. Judges are forcing people into the ground.
I really real hate to say it but I have a feeling something really bad is going to happen to her

I really real hate to say it but I have a feeling something really bad is going to happen to her
Felt sad when she posted her before and after today, where she looked so much healthier and fitter in the before.
And she's so upset that her body is doing what is the right thing for it - trying to get in as many calories as possible after a period of starvation.

She's still posting reels of before and after like there's no problem and this is the best thing she's done, so proud of herself etc. Probably hasn't realised yet. I'm sure in 3 years time there'll be a post about how she was using body building to mask Body image issues in 2022 and how she has such a bad relationship with food, exercise addiction etc. Like all the other instagrammers have done (Tally Rye etc).

Also, I can't work out if this is actually what she wants to do, or if it's because her boyfriend Brandon Harding does it. Bit like his ex Brittany Shaheen, she did a show when she was with Brandon but has barely mentioned the gym, fitness etc since they broke up xx

Attachments

She's still posting reels of before and after like there's no problem and this is the best thing she's done, so proud of herself etc. Probably hasn't realised yet. I'm sure in 3 years time there'll be a post about how she was using body building to mask Body image issues in 2022 and how she has such a bad relationship with food, exercise addiction etc. Like all the other instagrammers have done (Tally Rye etc).

Also, I can't work out if this is actually what she wants to do, or if it's because her boyfriend Brandon Harding does it. Bit like his ex Brittany Shaheen, she did a show when she was with Brandon but has barely mentioned the gym, fitness etc since they broke up xx
And she looked so beautiful in her before. Great proportions, slim without being ripped. Healthy. Seems like healthy-looking is an insult for people though.
Either the rebound or the fertility struggles or something. She doesn't seem like the type that is sailing through this!

Reactions: 5
And she looked so beautiful in her before. Great proportions, slim without being ripped. Healthy. Seems like healthy-looking is an insult for people though.
Either the rebound or the fertility struggles or something. She doesn't seem like the type that is sailing through this!
Kinda guessed this would happen :( surely these girls know that stage lean is not sustainable? I'd be the exact same if I did a show I reckon, binging my way through post-comp. It ain't easy, but she'll still post ripped photos saying how proud she is of herself and best thing she ever did. It's nuts!

Attachments

Better Being Steph thinking about fasting again on a 13 hour flight like she did to the uk a few months ago. the snacks she's is taking on board are rice cakes and dry weetbix 🤦🏼‍♀️ She says it's because of her stomach issues, but I reckon it's the fact that she has no control or idea what calories are in plane food and she's not actually moving for 13 hours to burn it off.

Attachments

Reactions: 3