Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know anything about laurabellx?
she has a coaching 'company' called Elevate but seems to change the people she works with every other month because 'they don't get the Elevate values' or are not good enough for the team or some bs. I've been following for a year now and she changed coaches like 3 times already

does anyone know why anna archer didny go home for xmas? I didnt realise she didnt have good family relationships/no family

does anyone know why anna archer didny go home for xmas? I didnt realise she didnt have good family relationships/no family
i don’t understand either, she said in a post she was with milly because she had no family. but she has been living with her mum for the past few months and seemed to have a good relationship with her

Reactions: 2
i don’t understand either, she said in a post she was with milly because she had no family. but she has been living with her mum for the past few months and seemed to have a good relationship with her
yeah like im so confused? did i miss a chapter?

Reactions: 1
Ellie Hoad saying on her new YouTube video she leg curls 100kg for 15 reps :ROFLMAO: she’s thick as mince

• Haha
Straight after hip thrust she says ‘just done a warm up set on the hamstring curl and I have actually been getting up to 100 kilos on that’ 8.45 onwards
Is that the latest video about her gaining weight and growing glutes? I listened to that bit like 3 times and can't hear her even mention leg curls

Is that the latest video about her gaining weight and growing glutes? I listened to that bit like 3 times and can't hear her even mention leg curls
It seems to be her second latest video that she says it.

It seems to be her second latest video that she says it.
Oh I see. Okay that seems like either a lie or she's got a weird leg curl at her gym. Especially if her hip thrust max is 100kg, no chance she's doing 100kg on leg curl 🤣

Jordy Dix: I'm on steroids and haven't had any negative side effects whatsoever!!
Also Jordy: I'm on a 'gut protocol' because my health is f*cked after prep and I have blood in my stool.

The hypocrisy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha