Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I’m pretty new here and this thread seemed the best place to ask. Can anyone recommend anyone that posts meal inspo? High calorie/protein & simple? Need some fresh ideas 🙂🙂🙂
I like hollybfitness recipes and ellena_fit although she’s clueless and her calorie counts are absolute garbage so track it yourself. She also uses elmlea instead of normal cream which is a questionable choice

Reactions: 6
Ooh this is a thread I can get into! Personally I love the fitness chef. However I get very triggered by both abbygfitness and Millyg_fit!! Both claim to be recovered from ED yet live in the gym and are obsessed with their bodies and how they look and what they eat.

Reactions: 8
Ooh this is a thread I can get into! Personally I love the fitness chef. However I get very triggered by both abbygfitness and Millyg_fit!! Both claim to be recovered from ED yet live in the gym and are obsessed with their bodies and how they look and what they eat.
milly has her own thread actually! i spotted it the other day. i unfollowed abbyg a while ago because her face was doing my tits in

Might just be the angle but.... Everytime Better Being Steph puts a question box up, her audience asks why she has no top lip and if she'd consider fillers.....now I'm wondering if she has done so? (First pic - top lip looks much fuller) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I knew there was something going on between Darren Farrell & fitness bex as they have been distant. Thank you Jamie for spilling the tea!

I still can't believe know it all abby pollock didn't know she was pregnant.. Life really trolled her didn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't believe know it all abby pollock didn't know she was pregnant.. Life really trolled her didn't it
When she came out with that announcement, I looked at her insta from just before she announced and I suspect she knew- her back's to the camera and she's wearing baggy hoodies. I don't know why she'd hide it, but I'm starting to doubt her story- especially with how prominent her bump is now

Reactions: 5
Emmafituk ‘s hair angers me. I have extensions and I couldn’t imagine having my hair loose at the gym. It would stick to me and get caught on everything. Very impractical. And don’t get me started with the make up

Reactions: 8
Emmafituk ‘s hair angers me. I have extensions and I couldn’t imagine having my hair loose at the gym. It would stick to me and get caught on everything. Very impractical. And don’t get me started with the make up
She's awful. I can't stand her. And her extensions look like horse hair

Reactions: 2

There’s something about her that riles me but I can’t figure it out

Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend any not-awful influencers with a fitness/nature/ocean vibe?

Reactions: 1