Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maiwether

Definitely understand breakups are hard but was she even with him that long?
She met him towards the end of “living in LA”, which, let’s face it, was just an extended holiday. She then went back to visit him for a couple of weeks, did long distance for a couple of months, and then he flew to the UK for their ill-fated summer together. So, being generous here, she probably spent a total of ~10 weeks in his company during the course of their relationship.
I agree with others, I think her upset is less about him, and more that she thought she had secured her golden ticket to living that aesthetic LA-lifestyle.

I always really liked Holly and have followed her since her GeorgieFit coaching days, but I have to say her behaviour since this breakup happened has irked me. I get that she has the right to be upset and we obviously don’t know the whole story of what happened, but at this stage she’s blatantly using it for content. I guess I’m just so over all these influencers filming themselves crying and turning every event in their lives into “eras”.

Reactions: 15

queenamber

VIP Member
I don't get Holly. What's the point of travelling to these new places if you're just going to do the same gym, Starbucks, and beach club routine? All of the amazing things she could be doing and seeing in Bali and it's the same old stuff as LA.

Reactions: 12

Maiwether

Holly has posted this morning that she’s broken up with her boyfriend and admitted to “filtering her life” for the past few months. She didn’t go into detail but said she has removed herself from a toxic situation. She seems a nice girl so I feel for her as she’s clearly heartbroken.

I must say, I noticed immediately in the videos with him that something wasn’t right. He looked like he tolerated her and didn’t seem as in to her as she was with him. She needs to be single for a while, she’s so codependent it’s unhealthy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

r0sie9

Yes!! This too. If you watch videos back when they were together, their beach day for example, it’s so dishonest of her. I can understand trying to make the best of a bad situation, but to go so far as to editing videos to appear like a happy couple for engagement is so false. If she was having such a terrible time surely she could have invented an excuse not to post - it would have been so easy to say “I’m taking a break from socials whilst he’s visiting”. Of course, she wouldn’t do that because she needed the content.

It’s a shame because she used to be relatable and seemed ‘different’ from other influencers, less about the money and attention etc. but I guess that’s just me being naive!
I always always maintain influencers are relatable until “influencing” becomes their full time job, it’s always the way. They just become ridiculously false and their whole channels become an online retail outlet. I get it’s their income being paid for doing ads but it’s too much and they lose all their relatability. Especially when they can do things like “live in LA” and go on multiple holidays while the general population are working full time in a proper job and still struggling😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11

queenamber

VIP Member
I know they're entitled to privacy but it annoys me when they're all in-your-face with new relationships on Instagram and then tell us nothing when it's ended! I'm so nosy I want to know 😂

Reactions: 11

anonymous_flower

Yeah I got the impression it was her who did the breaking up with her last boyfriend as while she was sad just the way she was talking it sounded like things went that way.
I think like you said it was shady or unexpected so it blind sided her, it seems like her sister saw something going on as it was all happy days right until she said her sister and her partner were meeting them out there
I feel like she’s made this breakup her personality at the minute.

Reactions: 9

queenamber

VIP Member
I think she got caught up in the fairytale of it and let's face it, probably envisioned herself moving to LA and living that Instagram lifestyle. She kept hinting about moving abroad and probably saw Alex as her way of doing that. I think she's on a massive comedown as well as heartbroken.

queenamber

VIP Member
Should preface this by saying I've been loving her LA vlogs but I don't understand HollybFitness. She "moved" to LA (a long holiday let's be honest) and said it was to challenge herself since she was living in a bubble in Manchester and didn't want to settle down with her ex. Hasn't she basically done the same thing in LA? She was living in a total bubble there and now I see she's teased her new BF on IG. Makes me laugh when these UK influencers talk about how much they love it in LA/NY etc. It's verrrrry different going there on an extended holiday than it is living there day to day. Not sure she'd love the property taxes or health insurance quite the same.

Ykor

Can we get our own thread for Holly? She seems to be the only discussed on here (and I am living for it)

• Haha

r0sie9

Wow shocked at that tiktok! Really does go to show you never know what’s really happening in people’s lives, Holly seemed so happy! I posted on here a couple of months ago that the relationship seemed a bit odd / rushed and not very genuine but I do like Holly and had hoped it would work out for her. Sad to see anybody so heart broken💔

• Heart

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
The fact that she felt the need to practically flee as soon as possible and randomly go to Rome just shows that something must have happened and wasnt your usual mutual breakup 👀

I'm torn with her I do like her fitness content etc but this year she has definitely changed and everything is for the gram now

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Emmafituk ‘s hair angers me. I have extensions and I couldn’t imagine having my hair loose at the gym. It would stick to me and get caught on everything. Very impractical. And don’t get me started with the make up

Reactions: 8
I can't remember where she said it but she said she isn't just mourning the loss of her boyfriend but the future that she thought she would have. She definitely thought she would move to LA and become an influencer there which no shade for wanting to do that but I feel like she got ahead of herself really quickly when she hadn't even been with him that long

queenamber

VIP Member
I'm shocked by that breakup. Just goes to show you never know the full story on social media! Looked like they were blissfully happy and now she's calling it "toxic"...like what?!?

His family were all arriving in Mykonos shortly before she left - I wonder if something kicked off with them? Her sister was with them for a bit too so wonder if she noticed red flags and told Holly to get rid. Must've been dramatic when she's scrubbed him from her social media.

Cue another extended holiday to "find herself" I really feel for her because heartbreak is brutal but she needs to just sit with her feelings for a while rather than running away from her problems.

Last edited:

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Ooh this is a thread I can get into! Personally I love the fitness chef. However I get very triggered by both abbygfitness and Millyg_fit!! Both claim to be recovered from ED yet live in the gym and are obsessed with their bodies and how they look and what they eat.

plsno

Oh my god, Jordy looks like she could drop dead at any moment. She’s completely emaciated 😥 whatever she is chasing is not worth it. Her coach should be ashamed of himself, he has so many clients looking like they are skeletons and has them doing a whole season all so his stats look better.

7942AF20-6F1E-4D39-A458-8A217E31069B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad