Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Taylor Chamberlain / Dilk is pregnant. I always thought she'd be too thin for a period and would have lost her cycle given how teeny tiny is but I must have been wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I see Taylor Chamberlain / Dilk is pregnant. I always thought she'd be too thin for a period and would have lost her cycle given how teeny tiny is but I must have been wrong.
So hard to predict! She doesn't look super super lean there, even though she's tiny. Lots of individual variation too - I know I'm very very susceptible to cycle disruption and only managed to avoid it by avoiding high intensity exercise, running etc and not going for super lean. Then again, lots of people using IVF etc now and you'd never know...

Reactions: 4
Up at 3:55am to get a workout in before a work shift, then back to the gym for an hour of steps afterwards seems a little extreme. All of these influencers who seem to think that they are magically cured of any body/mental issues just because they have their period back.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Up at 3:55am to get a workout in before a work shift, then back to the gym for an hour of steps afterwards seems a little extreme. All of these influencers who seem to think that they are magically cured of any body/mental issues just because they have their period back.... 🤦🏼‍♀️
Definitely still compulsion there. I recognise it from myself!

Reactions: 2
New hate unlocked - charlotte taundry with her creepy as duck teeth and eyes and glowupwithbecca style insane smiling

I like Chloe from what I’ve seen. Do you have any tea?
Nah 😂 well nothing exciting, I used to find her annoying so I unfollowed her, seen her post about her pro card because someone else shared it so I followed her again this week. So far she’s less annoying to me this time round, but I can’t work out why lols

What has happened to these poor young women. When I first become aware of fitness and bikini the women looked strong, heathy, in peak condition. Now they look ill and emaciated

Reactions: 6
What has happened to these poor young women. When I first become aware of fitness and bikini the women looked strong, heathy, in peak condition. Now they look ill and emaciated
Dunno maybe it just is more accessible to people so those who actually shouldn't be doing it still try. There are people who have great genetics for getting lean and putting on muscle, and some that just can't get sufficiently lean for w competition without becoming extremely skinny

Reactions: 4
Dunno maybe it just is more accessible to people so those who actually shouldn't be doing it still try. There are people who have great genetics for getting lean and putting on muscle, and some that just can't get sufficiently lean for w competition without becoming extremely skinny
Has the look just changed too? Jody Dix said they were expected to be more muscular now, and it seems like it looking from the photos - more muscle and leaner, whereas 10 years ago they seemed to not be super lean. I mean, lean for normal life for sure, but it was supposed to look like...you'd be hot in a bikini on the beach and not showing striations. The fake boobs where you can even see the rippling in the capsule because there's only skin on top make me sad.

Reactions: 5
The look definitely has changed- if you look at say Blogilates' competition photos from 2012, the standard then is VERY different to what it looks like today.

Reactions: 3