Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can practically see what shes eaten!
I'd never post (or wear) something like that but you do get sanitised to that kind of fitness Instagrammer look. I was wearing Gymshark crop top and camel toe tiny shorts at a random gym- nobody would bat an eyelid at my instahoe gym but at this one you could tell people thought it was obscene :LOL:

Reactions: 1
@sophie.a.j.ifbbpro and @christian_physiquecollective appear to have split up šŸ˜¢ He proposed šŸ’ earlier this year, they bought a puppy together and moved into a barn conversion (which had it's own instagram home account, now removed). His recent posts reference "going through dramatic life changes". On the surface, they appeared to be a golden coaching couple. Sad times.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i donā€™t watch but i see her videos suggested to me all the time, whatā€™s the lowdown on her? i canā€™t keep upšŸ„“
I watch 1 min of a new video when she uploads and itā€™s genuinely the same thing over and over and yet people still lap it up!

I watch 1 min of a new video when she uploads and itā€™s genuinely the same thing over and over and yet people still lap it up!
she just seems to be in a cycle of ā€œgetting it togetherā€ aka going on a diet and trying a new workout plan and then being all ā€œi love me for meā€ and intuitive eating blah blah blah

make ur mind up girly x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she just seems to be in a cycle of ā€œgetting it togetherā€ aka going on a diet and trying a new workout plan and then being all ā€œi love me for meā€ and intuitive eating blah blah blah

make ur mind up girly x
Agree, she has too much time to think

Jordy Dix is still posting about missing her bikini competition body. She needs to see a therapist and get away from this lifestyle, itā€™s like watching a car crash in slow motion. I wonder what her mum thinks about all thisā€¦ she meets a knucklehead, moves across the world, sells s** videos online, starves herself and is unhappy with her non competition body weight.

Reactions: 6
Jordy Dix is still posting about missing her bikini competition body. She needs to see a therapist and get away from this lifestyle, itā€™s like watching a car crash in slow motion. I wonder what her mum thinks about all thisā€¦ she meets a knucklehead, moves across the world, sells s** videos online, starves herself and is unhappy with her non competition body weight.
she's now saying bodybuilding has changed her life for the better.... no Jordy, it really really hasn't. it has done nothing but destroy the relationship you have with god and your body.

Attachments

she's now saying bodybuilding has changed her life for the better.... no Jordy, it really really hasn't. it has done nothing but destroy the relationship you have with god and your body.
every single post/story of hers is about ā€˜getting back on trackā€™. surely you canā€™t be getting back on track every week unless something is seriously wrong

Reactions: 4