Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, Jordy looks like she could drop dead at any moment. She’s completely emaciated 😥 whatever she is chasing is not worth it. Her coach should be ashamed of himself, he has so many clients looking like they are skeletons and has them doing a whole season all so his stats look better.

7942AF20-6F1E-4D39-A458-8A217E31069B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She only got third and is totally gutted. She posted earlier saying it was looking like 1st or 2nd spot but then not sure what happened but she ended up 3rd.
Kind of felt sorry for her! All that absolute misery. So glad I never competed! It was suggested to me during brief periods of looking pretty lean, but every single person I've seen do it seems to have had a horrible time

Reactions: 1
Kind of felt sorry for her! All that absolute misery. So glad I never competed! It was suggested to me during brief periods of looking pretty lean, but every single person I've seen do it seems to have had a horrible time
Yeah my thoughts too aha, imagine starving yourself and doing hours on a treadmill to nowhere everyday only to be disappointed with how the judges placed you.
And same here, it got suggested to me a few times but I am so grateful I was like no I'd rather spend that money on a holiday haha!

Reactions: 2
It could just be the angle, but her glutes don't exactly look like those I was expecting of a bodybuilder....? Pretty flat, aren't they supposed to "pop"? Anyways, off she goes to pack on some muscle for another 6 to 8 months so she could bring an "undeniable package" to the stage next season. Why can't they just talk normal.... undeniable package? Give me a break.!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It could just be the angle, but her glutes don't exactly look like those I was expecting of a bodybuilder....? Pretty flat, aren't they supposed to "pop"? Anyways, off she goes to pack on some muscle for another 6 to 8 months so she could bring an "undeniable package" to the stage next season. Why can't they just talk normal.... undeniable package? Give me a break.!
I thought the same!! Wondered if it was part of the reason she came 3rd. Must be hard to build enough so that you don't lose it and end up flat when you're starving

Reactions: 3