Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else really not a fan of Linda Sun? Her videos seem all over the place and the exact same everytime

Hey 👋
What is everyone’s opinion on Lilly Sabri? I’ve just started following her but I don’t want to start liking her if she’s a 💩 person.
i did one of her YouTube workouts this morning and I liked how she had a modified version of the workout on screen too.

Omg Kerry Sexton! 😱
Sometimes think there's a thin line between bodybuilding/show prep etc and eating disorders. Like it's legitimised undereating and starvation. I've been pretty lean but not that much at all...and I wasn't healthy. Not my body nor my mind.

Omg the difference in JordyDix's face is unreal! What these competitiors do to themselves honestly! :(
I now get why people told me I didn't look well lean, and looked 10 years younger a bit chubbier

Reactions: 3
Sometimes think there's a thin line between bodybuilding/show prep etc and eating disorders. Like it's legitimised undereating and starvation. I've been pretty lean but not that much at all...and I wasn't healthy. Not my body nor my mind.

I now get why people told me I didn't look well lean, and looked 10 years younger a bit chubbier
She came third last show so bringing in even more "conditioning" i.e even LEANER for next show this weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I notice that it's the assisted competitors that always have a sunken face, I wonder if it's because of a certain drug they take

Reactions: 1
I notice that it's the assisted competitors that always have a sunken face, I wonder if it's because of a certain drug they take
Maybe dehydrated as well as the extreme fat loss? Opposite of "carb face". Suppose some stimulants might have a diuretic effect too.

Reactions: 3