Fitness Instagrammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like u guys are talking about diff people? Emmafituk is not the same as whoever is choosing recovery
Yeah I just realised that too 🤣🤣 either way, they both have enough followers for a thread. I’m off to get more coffee so that my brain wakes up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the subject of emmafituk wtf is that reel?? Talk about being absolutely in love with yourself , imagine seeing her doing all that flouncing in the street while her mate filmed her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On the subject of emmafituk wtf is that reel?? Talk about being absolutely in love with yourself , imagine seeing her doing all that flouncing in the street while her mate filmed her

i did it right this time lol

Reactions: 3
Emmafituk - in one story welcomes people to come up to her and talk to her (because she’s such a celeb you know) and then in the next she is moaning because someone is talking to her (probably only because this person hasn’t acknowledged her Instagram page or complimented her arse)

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Taysfoodblog ? Some serious disordered patterns going on there! She had a fitness photoshoot which she really restricted and worked out loads before and she’s openly admitted she’s been binging and overeating constantly since. When will these people realise that these lifestyles are NOT sustainable or realistic long term!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow Taysfoodblog ? Some serious disordered patterns going on there! She had a fitness photoshoot which she really restricted and worked out loads before and she’s openly admitted she’s been binging and overeating constantly since. When will these people realise that these lifestyles are NOT sustainable or realistic long term!!
I don’t follow her but you’re so right. I did a shoot last September and I found the two/three after the shoot SO MUCH HARDER than any of the prep. And I wasn’t even like crazy lean for the shoot, but too lean for me, bearing in mind I’m 6 foot tall 🤣 it took my partner/coach sitting me down and telling me I needed to accept his help for me to realise that it wasn’t okay. And I’ve vowed to never get that lean ever again!

Reactions: 3
The only fitness instragrammer I follow is Ali Spagnola, and 1) her account is less fitness these days than other random stuff and 2) I only really started following her because I had a crush on her 😅

Her vibe with her roommate / girlfriend Christine always seems quite sweet though.