emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to avoid the confusion, this is the thread for the long haired, self obsessed one x
Perfect description 🤣

I’m glad this thread is here. Her outfits, reels and gym posts of her admiring her own arse were starting to get to me and I thought surely I can’t be alone

Reactions: 3
I stupidly had her as my coach, such a waste of money ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh really? I’ve looked at her plans they look really expensive and a lot of the food I thought looked a bit sweet - can’t see my husband tucking into biscoff baked pancake for breakfast without thinking I had lost my mind.
How did you get on ?

Oh really? I’ve looked at her plans they look really expensive and a lot of the food I thought looked a bit sweet - can’t see my husband tucking into biscoff baked pancake for breakfast without thinking I had lost my mind.
How did you get on ?
Its VERY expensive; I was just a bit naive and desperate tbh and thought it would snap me back into action. Not to mention I have ADHD and impulsively just jump into whatever.

I was paying 130 a month with a minimum term of 3 months. It’s just an app. With recipes where you can choose between items what to have for breakfast lunch dinner and snack. Not good for me, I like to be told what to eat and when. Otherwise it’s just too overwhelming. The recipes look good, I made one or two which were nice. But most of them are posted on her Instagram. And again, I like simple things when it comes to being in a deficit. I cba to make most things 😂 Inaccurate calories, macros etc.

Exercise was okay, the app is good for the exercise as you can input your weight and has a built in rest timer. But again, nothing revolutionary.

Very good at advertising, I’ll give her that. Biggest waste of money.

Reactions: 1
Its VERY expensive; I was just a bit naive and desperate tbh and thought it would snap me back into action. Not to mention I have ADHD and impulsively just jump into whatever.

I was paying 130 a month with a minimum term of 3 months. It’s just an app. With recipes where you can choose between items what to have for breakfast lunch dinner and snack. Not good for me, I like to be told what to eat and when. Otherwise it’s just too overwhelming. The recipes look good, I made one or two which were nice. But most of them are posted on her Instagram. And again, I like simple things when it comes to being in a deficit. I cba to make most things 😂 Inaccurate calories, macros etc.

Exercise was okay, the app is good for the exercise as you can input your weight and has a built in rest timer. But again, nothing revolutionary.

Very good at advertising, I’ll give her that. Biggest waste of money.
Thanks for answering that I had wondered what it was like. Sounds like you can probably cobble together your own plan using Google / you tube.
A good calculator for working out your calorie deficit is James smith and he allows you to access it for free.
I’d love to know how many clients she has 🤔

Thanks for answering that I had wondered what it was like. Sounds like you can probably cobble together your own plan using Google / you tube.
A good calculator for working out your calorie deficit is James smith and he allows you to access it for free.
I’d love to know how many clients she has 🤔
100%. I just wanted someone to hold me accountable but it was just a mess tbh 😂 Most of these influencer fitness coaches just rely on a pre made app.. I’ve seen so many like hers who use the same app interface so it basically does most of the work for you.
I look back and want to shake myself for paying so much but you live and you learn. I’ve taken screen shots of some recipes and workouts I liked from it anyway so 🤷🏼‍♀️ All is not lost 😂

Reactions: 1
Hallelujah! I have waited for this thread, mainly to add that I suspected the split - she hadn’t been wearing her ring and has repeatedly mentioned the struggles she’s experiencing in her personal life.
Just came across reviews of Empower, and crikey- some are quite horrific. She is clearly not a nutritionist and should not be creating low calorie meal plans full of artificially sweetened ingredients and recipes full of processed rubbish; it’s not healthy and in some instances can be dangerous and trigger eating disorders!
I filtered the results for ‘poor’ and ‘bad’ so you can see what I mean: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/empoweronlinecoaching.com?stars=1&stars=2

She does also come across very vapid and self-righteous in her stories; they are usually about the way she looks, and random comments (derogatory or otherwise) she has received from strangers for attention. I wonder if she’s still insecure despite her weight loss. It’ll be interesting if she announces the break up.. I do feel it is only a matter of time

Reactions: 4
Hallelujah! I have waited for this thread, mainly to add that I suspected the split - she hadn’t been wearing her ring and has repeatedly mentioned the struggles she’s experiencing in her personal life.
Just came across reviews of Empower, and crikey- some are quite horrific. She is clearly not a nutritionist and should not be creating low calorie meal plans full of artificially sweetened ingredients and recipes full of processed rubbish; it’s not healthy and in some instances can be dangerous and trigger eating disorders!
I filtered the results for ‘poor’ and ‘bad’ so you can see what I mean: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/empoweronlinecoaching.com?stars=1&stars=2

She does also come across very vapid and self-righteous in her stories; they are usually about the way she looks, and random comments (derogatory or otherwise) she has received from strangers for attention. I wonder if she’s still insecure despite her weight loss. It’ll be interesting if she announces the break up.. I do feel it is only a matter of time
Wow thank you for sharing those reviews I hadn’t thought to look there so that’s tonight’s reading sorted ! I did think the recipes all looked very sweet.
I think she will announce too - there is only so many weekends away without your fiancé you can have without it looking strange.

Reactions: 3

I wish I had seen this prior to starting. I can mirror pretty much all of the negative reviews.

On another note, I was slightly curious when Emma suddenly started flaunting the designer watches and Van Cleef jewellery shortly before announcing her relationship with Gabriel.. a quick search on google tells me he was Director of a luxury watch company a couple of years ago. Perhaps that was what attracted her: she does seem very materialistic. There’s also quite a significant age gap.. granted that is not the be all and end all, but he was born in 1987 and isn’t she early-mid 20’s?

Reactions: 4