em fit uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised (got her confused with someone else when you were talking about started a thread 🤦‍♀️) that she goes to my gym. I’ve seen her about and thought for a while she was very very very VERY tiny

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No that’s the person I got her confused with 😂 although tbh I’m surprised that Emma doesn’t have a thread too

This is who we’re talking about. I think. Unless I’ve gotten confused again 😅
yes that’s the one, i’ve made a thread for the other emma now too :)

Reactions: 1
i like her intentions, she seems really positive and determined to get better. So that’s good. She also wants to continue to share her journey online, so guess we will have to see how that plays out

She’s now got a thread on here 🙂
Thanks I’ll go find it. I don’t know who this other one in recovery is but I’ll have a nose.

i like her intentions, she seems really positive and determined to get better. So that’s good. She also wants to continue to share her journey online, so guess we will have to see how that plays out
I agree (now I’m looking at the right one) she seems quite sweet and I’m glad she is getting help

Last edited:
Thanks I’ll go find it. I don’t know who this other one in recovery is but I’ll have a nose.

I agree (now I’m looking at the right one) she seems quite sweet and I’m glad she is getting help
For sure, I think she also seems aware of potential triggers and has good support around her. So I expect she’ll have a successful recovery, or so I hope as i think she has some real potential as a good role model in the fitness industry!

Think I was the first to mention her on here but I didn’t want to spam the Anna Archer thread - I’d noticed she’d followed #edrecovery and loads of recovery accounts on Instagram over the past month so glad she’s realised what she was doing wasn’t healthy and is finally getting the help she needs! She seems to be open to sharing her story already so will be good to find out, I wonder if she was actually eating the bigger meals out she used to show.
I also wonder if she’ll delete her old posts as they’re obviously triggering with the body checking etc. She does seem a really nice girl from what I’ve seen!

Reactions: 3
Think I was the first to mention her on here but I didn’t want to spam the Anna Archer thread - I’d noticed she’d followed #edrecovery and loads of recovery accounts on Instagram over the past month so glad she’s realised what she was doing wasn’t healthy and is finally getting the help she needs! She seems to be open to sharing her story already so will be good to find out, I wonder if she was actually eating the bigger meals out she used to show.
I also wonder if she’ll delete her old posts as they’re obviously triggering with the body checking etc. She does seem a really nice girl from what I’ve seen!
Yeah, a lot of her posts are clear body checks/shots. Having to see pics and videos of your malnourished ed body would be really triggering to see every time she goes to post or use her account. I’m sure deleting those has been suggested to her by her support team or is something she is considering already. I can see how that would be difficult though as she has worked hard to gain followers and maintain engagement, maybe her new image will be that of a recovery-fitness influencer and will only show those pics when contrasting her recovery body to her ill one (Like so many others do).

This girl likes her malnourished body too much to recover
I think she seems really motivated to recover, especially after such a health scare resulting in her going to the hospital… Is it the videos and photos she has been posting that make you think she’s deeply obsessed with her current appearance? - enough to try her best to maintain it?

I think she seems really motivated to recover, especially after such a health scare resulting in her going to the hospital… Is it the videos and photos she has been posting that make you think she’s deeply obsessed with her current appearance? - enough to try her best to maintain it?
Yeah I really do. She just seems really proud of her body etc still bodychecking and posting myprotein low cal stuff

Yeah I really do. She just seems really proud of her body etc still bodychecking and posting myprotein low cal stuff
Yeah, true. Remember tho that’s how she has been living or her ed has conditioned her to live for some time now. So it’ll take a lot of work for her to move away from those behaviours.
However, I’m really not so sure how much time she’s spending sharing her recovery is all that helpful tho? Like maybe she should spend some time getting on with it rather than trying to continue to grow her following - not really that healthy and potentially exposes her to being triggered easily by others or herself

i guess some people will find the recovery content useful but she’s so new to recovery, less than 2 weeks ago she was still posting body checks etc. so i don’t think it’s right to be posting and making content out of recovery at this point, she’s not going to have immediately lost all of her disordered behaviours and patterns and it could end up being harmful to her followers, i think she should at least take some time off social media to focus on getting herself in a better place before jumping in as a recovery account as if she’s fully better when she clearly isn’t

i guess some people will find the recovery content useful but she’s so new to recovery, less than 2 weeks ago she was still posting body checks etc. so i don’t think it’s right to be posting and making content out of recovery at this point, she’s not going to have immediately lost all of her disordered behaviours and patterns and it could end up being harmful to her followers, i think she should at least take some time off social media to focus on getting herself in a better place before jumping in as a recovery account as if she’s fully better when she clearly isn’t
Couldn’t agree more. Time away from social media and other influences would be ideal to ensure she gets to a stronger mental and physical place where being triggered by others is unlikely. Ugh, I hope this is her first and only recovery attempt. I’m sure it will be due to the scary hospital visit… her parents must be stepping in to help